Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,460 members, 7,908,329 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:39 AM

What You Need To Know Before Going Into Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Need To Know Before Going Into Affiliate Marketing (131 Views)

DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . / Are You Into Affiliate Marketing? Get More Leads And Sales / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know Before Going Into Affiliate Marketing by offorak: 8:00am On Aug 22, 2022
Start with basic education.

There are tons of free educational videos available on YouTube that you can watch.

Thus, there is no need to go for any paid courses yet, especially if you are a newbie.

Here is a list of questions that I encourage you to find their answers to.

What is affiliate marketing?
How does affiliate marketing work?
What are the most basic tools that I need to start my affiliate marketing journey?
How do you get paid buyer traffic?
How to get free buyer traffic ?

You do not need to know the "complete" answers to them.

The questions are just there to get you thinking.

It is very important to know what questions to ask, so that you will know what answers to search for.

But,

Beware of analysis paralysis.

Many people make the mistake of trying to learn as much as they can without actually doing the work.

I will give you an example to illustrate my point.

Let’s say you want to learn how to cycle.

Will you go to the library to read up on cycling, or will you just go to the bicycle store to grab your bike?

Well, you will need to do some research on what gears to get and where the nearest bike store is.

After that, get on that freaking bicycle and start pedaling!

Guess what , i have an e- book has answered everything for you today….

Message me 09132636630

(1) (Reply)

The CEO Of Coinbase, Brian Armstrong, Has A Bold Prediction For The Crypto Marke / Unlimited Nfts For Sale!!! / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.