Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,900 members, 7,886,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi (51443 Views)

“i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S / Osinbajo Breakdown In Tears Kneel Down Beg Abba Kyari- Post Nigeria / Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Bahamas95(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by guychidile: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Will they adhere
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by osazee99: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by dapadawee: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Vitally123: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by effort1: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
KingRSHD2:

Is not about APC but is about the ability of the person elected to do the job.

And let me tell u d truth
We all know obi can't win between the 2 Jagaban tinubu and atiku we are just going to waste our vote for voting obi ..

So why not use it for Tinubu instead grin

#BAT2023 all the way

The true meaning of wasting your vote is when your candidate wins but fails to perform.

Stop going astray in your reasoning.

Those of you who voted Buhari for president wasted your votes due to his poor performance.

I will vote for Peter Obi. His performance as president will determine whether I wasted my vote or not.

Tinubu cannot win Kano. His votes in Lagos will be divided with Peter Obi. Tinubu also cannot win Osun State. Even his fate in Oyo State is hanging in the balance. The only two states that may vote for him are Ogun and Ekiti.

Tinubu has lost southeast and southsouth already.

North Central will be divided between Obi and Atiku. North East will be divided among Tinubu, Kwankwaso and Atiku.

The only way out for Tinubu is election rigging.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Wwwq: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Tycyborg(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Feel for their ignorance and manipulation by their parents. Using innocent kids for political gain is quite silly and condemnable. There is a reason why kids are not allowed to vote so using them for political clout in this manner is reprehensible.

Telling your kids to call candidates from other ethnic groups grandpas and beg them to step down for the candidate from their ethnic group at this their early age is simply teaching them political bigotry and discrimination based on age and ethnicity. Children should be protected from this kind of nonsense.

This is a new low for Peter Obi and his supporters. I’ve never seen this kind of desperation before in a Democratic contest. This is sad. Tueh!

You can even see some people on the forum saying good kids fighting for their future... We have lost it as citizen honestly and the bigotry is getting more real... I showed a friend about this and he said those might not be their parent and it must be they were on holiday with relatives... He said if they were his children he will never take it easy with the relatives...
I told him this is how bad the citizens have become that he shouldn't be surprised that their parents were behind the cameras there

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by jaggabban: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jack500:

Tinubu will never step down for any obituary, those that want to die, should go and die.

See this one, God bless Nigeria because obituary is on the ballot, no more Biafra?

Don't worry, Your sense will fly back in February, after your obituary candidate has lost woefully.

Any pigs that shout Biafra or death by that time will be killed at sight.
I love the last sentence.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Spandau: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
seunmsg:

That’s why kids should be abused and manipulated in this manner for the desperation of one man to become president by force? Must you guys defend nonsense?

Kadoso, wetin be your problem? Must you get miffed at everything related to Obi? Haven't you realized that your constant haranguing about Obi succeeded in making him more popular? You have been conversely campaigning for Obi for months now without knowing it. Eepa npa ra re, o ni ohun npaja!
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by berepiki(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Dagrace01(m): 4:45am On Aug 23, 2022
It will all be decided at the polls..
Vote for your your preferred candidate and let others do the same, all this clout chasing and online propagandas won't count at the long run..
Tinubu ooo, Atiku ooo, Obi ooo, Kwakwanso ooo, the polls would decide..

Na those kids I pity, using them for a political skit is very fragile and risky for their future, social media never forgets!
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Shikini: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
Very touching
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Teeroyzimma: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2022
KingRSHD2:

Let me tell u d fact

We all know obi can't win between the 2 Jagaban tinubu and atiku we are just going to waste our vote for voting obi ..

So why not use it for Tinubu instead grin

#BAT2023 all the way

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by KingRSHD2(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.

If i must understand u that ur house was raised sadsorry for that though but can u tell me if such won't continue even if Obi emerge as the president or have u forgotten presently the eastern region of obi also has more of houses burning and riot daily shocked

So what could oBi do when he can't even solve the problem of his region grin

My brother think twice
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by KingRSHD2(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
effort1:

The true meaning of wasting your vote is when your candidate wins but fails to perform.

Stop going astray in your reasoning.

Those of you who voted Buhari for president wasted your votes due to his poor performance.

I will vote for Peter Obi. His performance as president will determine whether I wasted my vote or not.

Tinubu cannot win Kano. His votes in Lagos will be divided with Peter Obi. Tinubu also cannot win Osun State. Even his fate in Oyo State is hanging in the balance. The only two states that may vote for him are Ogun and Ekiti.

Tinubu has lost southeast and southsouth already.

North Central will be divided between Obi and Atiku. North East will be divided among Tinubu, Kwankwaso and Atiku.

The only way out for Tinubu is election rigging.

U think rigging can do it right grin

Then let's allow the rigging to come in
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by KingRSHD2(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

We're ready to try amateurs
Years of Professionals have done nothing for us

You thought you dey wise abi
Yeah you failed

My brother i understabd u because wẹ are all in the shoe but don't forget for u to get a job in a professional company they will need to see or know more about your experience and what you can do with your experience
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by KingRSHD2(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Lol... E de pain you gagaaaa..

Your generation will suffer if u don't tell yourself the truth and accept what the innocent kids are saying

What can obi do to your generation..
A man that presently the east are burning ábíá imo aba etc yet he has no say to stop or settle this disputes cool shocked
That's reminds me
I was told if I want a better future for myself and my unborn kids that I should vote Peter Obi.

The people who voted him as governor of Anambra state, how are they doing now��☹️ shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool shocked cool
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by KingRSHD2(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Sorry pal I can never vote Tinubu cos he has nothing to offer or say exact... .....It is my turn.

Better be Obident before Ogun kee you there.

Ogun will surely kill your generation but let me ask you this before I forget shocked

I was told if I want a better future for myself and my unborn kids that I should vote Peter Obi.

The people who voted him as governor of Anambra state, how are they doing now ��☹️ shocked shocked cool tongue tongue embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by KingRSHD2(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kayharry:
which experience tinubu get ? He was a former governor and obi was a former governor if u want talk about experience then we shud all go for atiku then. Atiku was a vice President before . Obi and tinubu are same category.

Good responds but let me ask u the state obi and atiku governed where are they today in Revenue generation to develop the state and those they raised too where are they ??

Are they states now developed up to Lagos State??
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by KingRSHD2(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Frizz001:

This is stale gaslighting technique oga, try something new. Voting Tinubu is the actual waste of votes...

Not really but actually saying the fact
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by BigCowHornn: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
KingRSHD2:

Ogun will surely kill your generation but let me ask you this before I forget shocked

The people who voted him as governor of Anambra state, how are they doing now ��☹️ shocked shocked cool tongue tongue embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

Your generations first ooo grin

I'd you feel an 80 plus man is the answer to Nigeria pls vote him. My belief until our country degenerates into war or total economics chaos stupidity will not cease

Tinubu is a thug. He is the reason why thugs are billionaires in Lagos today but you know who pays the Price?.. the common man who uses the roads daily

Crime and extortion is king here and omonile in unions do it

On a bad day transportation Ober short distances can be over 500 naira. I kid you not

On the other hand Peter Obi does not tolerate any of that. If nothing else that man will save Nigerian economy by just being his stingy self
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by effort1: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
KingRSHD2:

U think rigging can do it right grin

Then let's allow the rigging to come in

If any candidate will rig election, it is Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo Storms Adebutu Governorship Rally In Ogun, Jubilations In Ogun PDP / Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege / Cooking Gas Hits ₦550 Per Litre - What's The Price In Your Location?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.