Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:42 AM

Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? (8146 Views)

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2011
[size=38pt]***ROTFLMFAO**[/size] grin grin
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by chibaby5(f): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Breaking News[/size]

Sexkillz has jus been murdered grin grin grin grin
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2011
El Guapo:

You dont have to, the laps does the talking bro wink
WHAT LAPS? LMAO!!!  grin grin grin ;DThose LAPS covered in JEANS? undecided WAKE UP DUDE! angry

chi-baby:

I dnt wanna make your list luv  wink
Pls STOP LYING! angry Dont make the DEVIL come into this thread and deny he taught you to LIE! angry

BABE!:

Iroso ngbesin. Wa gbesin gbogbo oro to ti so kale. O jola phone ti mo n lo lekan.  grin

Yellow Coconut, You don dey use engine oil to fry dodo abi? China phone.

Isn't it obvious already; Pretty girls no won show their faces. Na by force?  Glorified Loser! So out of your pretty 7, you still can't find one to toast--? Eleganza Biro.  grin
YOU are a F OOLISH GIRL!!! How did you cross the border sef? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin YOU so lie! Is Anita, ogugua, talina, adaobi123. . . . . . Scared of showing pics? grin grin grin Aje pako! Pls we need REAL GIRLS and not girls hiding under a fancy name(BABE!) Showing off mosquito legs and writing in BLUE FONTS! undecided undecided grin grin grin
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by chibaby5(f): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
lol sexkillz is vexed boi! grin grin

Pls letz hear da 7 if u may? smiley
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2011
chi-baby:

[size=14pt]Breaking News[/size]

Sexkillz has jus been murdered grin grin grin grin
Yeah Yeah! Definitely NOT by those tiny LAPS and yellow webbed feet of yours!  grin grin grin grin
LOOK! Seriously, I'm tired of playing BEAUTY on this thread! grin grin grin grin Where's my BEASTgrin grin grin grin
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by annita19(f): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2011
Why are you guys getting the fun twisted lol
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2011
chi-baby:

lol sexkillz is vexed boi!  grin grin

Pls letz  hear da 7 if u may?  smiley
LOL! grin grin grin Secretly hoping i've changed my mind about you on that list, aint you? grin grin grin grin grin Well, HELL NO! grin grin I HAVEN'T!!! undecided undecided grin
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by chibaby5(f): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2011
sexkillz:

LOL! grin grin grin Secretly hoping i've changed my mind about you on that list, aint you? grin grin grin grin grin Well, HELL NO! grin grin I HAVEN'T!!! undecided undecided grin

luk at his head grin grin tongue
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
Sexkillz only my Sistas Laps got u masturbating, do u need videos to prove? grin grin grin
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
annita19:

Why are you guys getting the fun twisted lol
TWISTED you say? NOOOOO!!! I'm showing them what it means to be pretty! JUST LOOK AT YOU? Arent you HAWT? shocked shocked grin grin grin grin Where are those flat chested skanks attacking me since? grin grin grin grin Come and see PRETTY defined! grin
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by lindabon: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2011
LMAO @thread

una dey vex for hia!! lol
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by cantell(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2011
sexkillz:

WHAT LAPS? LMAO!!!  grin grin grin ;DThose LAPS covered in JEANS? undecided WAKE UP DUDE! angry
Pls STOP LYING! angry Dont make the DEVIL come into this thread and deny he taught you to LIE! angry
YOU are a F OOLISH GIRL!!! How did you cross the border sef? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin YOU so lie! Is Anita, ogugua, talina, adaobi123. . . . . . Scared of showing pics? grin grin grin Aje pako! Pls we need REAL GIRLS and not girls hiding under a fancy name(BABE!) Showing off mosquito legs and writing in BLUE FONTS! undecided undecided grin grin grin

**instant death**
sexkillz:

**instant death**
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2011
El Guapo:

Sexkillz only my Sistas Laps got u self-servicing, do u need videos to prove? grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin Self-service to those "local native chicken" laps you say? grin grin grin HEEEELLLL NOOOOO! Are you trying to promote her?  grin grin grin
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by BABE3: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2011
sexkillz:

LAME- A$$. See the st[i]u[/i]pid come-back the chicken came up with.

How did I cross the boarder? Weren't you the airport/luggage boy that helped me with my bags at the airport; begging me for Wazobias and Awolowos?  grin

BABE! is a fancy name? You must be a dullard! Apoda!

I'm an Ajepako?. cheesy I take that as a compliment. I'm tired of people calling me Butter.

Sitting here begging to see people's pictures- 4 WHAT?  To jerk-off? If you're that h0rny go watch p0rn and stop embrassing yourself abeg. - Lame-a$$ donkey. Overgrown Tortise.  grin
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2011
@ ALL! WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS, I'M SORRY TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT OUR DEAR ROMANCE SECTION DOES NOT HAVE MORE THAN 10 GIRLS TO SHOW FOR ALL THE PAPARAZZI!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

[size=25pt]********THREAD CLOSED!!!******** cry cry cry cry
[/size]
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2011
BABE!:

How did I cross the boarder? Weren't you the airport/luggage boy that helped me with my bags at the airport; begging me for Wazobias and Awolowos?  grin

I'm an Ajepako?. cheesy I take that as a compliment. I'm tired of people calling me Butter.

Sitting here begging to see people's pictures- 4 WHAT?  To jerk-off? If you're that h0rny go watch p0rn and stop embrassing yourself abeg. - Lame-a$$ donkey. Overgrown Tortise.  grin

[size=19pt]***DIES*** lipsrsealed grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by cantell(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2011
BABE!:

Nobody's begging to see any pics or use it to jerk off like you said.
We're doing this for fun and nothing more.
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2011
BABE! Seriously, STOP DEFENDING YOU and YOUR COHORTS! ONLY 3%? Let's Not call a SPADE a SHOVEL! For ONCE in your life you sef talk true na! This is actually a NATIONAL DISGRACE grin grin. . . . . .
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by BABE3: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2011
Sexlillz you know I love you right? Cool.  wink Yellow Chicken.

[s]Check my profile: That's my aplogy for insulting you. grin You likey?[/s]  cheesy Fish.

cantell:

Cantell, killz and I are joking. Don't take what I said too seriously.
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2011
cantell:

She means NO OFFENCE DUDE!!! She;s catching FUN TOO! Besides YOU and I already know the TRUTH about BABE! and her COHORTS! grin grin They TYPE FASTER THAN THEIR LOOKS!!!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Dyt(f): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2011
Who likess RAIN OVER ME?
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by annita19(f): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2011
Don't sound like jokes to me tho
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by BABE3: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2011
sexkillz:

BABE! Seriously, STOP DEFENDING YOU and YOUR COHORTS! ONLY 3%? Let's Not call a SPADE a SHOVEL! For ONCE in your life you sef talk true na! This is actually a NATIONAL DISGRACE grin grin. . . . . .

LOL--

Opolo, listen: I'm not defending anyone. What The fench is my business with anyone? There are some pretty NL girls I've MET outside NL. Asin CORRECT babes--and they don't have pictures on their profiles.  grin

I guess people are just being "careful" of the "anonymity" of Nairaland.
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2011
BABE!:

Sexlillz you know I love you right? Cool.  wink Yellow Chicken.

Check my profile: That's my aplogy for insulting you.  grin You likey?  cheesy Fish.

Cantell, killz and I are joking. Don't take what I said too seriously.
Hey! PEOPLE that take life too seriously die fast! Wetin sef? undecided HELL! I KNEW YOU WERE DAMN UGLY!!! grin grin grin  That JUST PROVED ME RIGHT! I BANGED MY HEAD ON THE WALL WHILE RUNNING grin grin grin grinshocked shocked shocked shocked ME NO LIKEY O!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by BABE3: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2011
sexkillz:

HELL! I KNEW YOU WERE DAMN UGLY!!! grin grin grin  That JUST PROVED ME RIGHT! I BANGED MY HEAD ON THE WALL WHILE RUNNING grin grin grin grinshocked shocked shocked shocked ME NO LIKEY O!!! cry cry cry cry

LMAOOO--- Is a lie! You loff it!  wink

[s]At least I'm not scared of putting my bad picture(s) up. I should get credit for that---don't you think.?[/s] 
grin
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2011
BABE!:

LOL--

Opolo, listen: I'm not defending anyone. What The fench is my business with anyone? There are some pretty NL girls I've MET outside NL. Asin CORRECT babes--and they don't have pictures on their profiles.  grin

I guess people are just being "careful" of the "anonymosity" of Nairaland.

Abegi! Leave that animosity CRAP! JOKES APART! MOST Girls here have a "FALSE SENSE OF EGO" and a FALSE SENSE OF FEELING IMPORTANT & CLASSY! You sef get the disease! undecided Imagine posting your Bow legs and calling them CUTE!!! WHAT??!! grin grin grin
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by forkadict(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2011
@ OP. Seriously speaking, i cant say that i agree with you and in the same vein i cant say i disagree. The truth is that whilst there may be many pretty NL chics, they do not post their pics. so how the fork are we supposed to know if they are pretty or not?

I fit mention some sha. Number one na BABE then i just click on Anita19 profile and omo i shout. So BABE and Anita19 be baba confirm fine chics.
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by forkadict(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2011
@ Anita19. Please take down your pix. It aint good for my health
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2011
BABE! BTW you don use style comot ya "CUTE" legs abi? grin grin grin grin Kai! grin You get sense sha! grin grin grin
fork adict:

@ OP. Seriously speaking, i cant say that i agree with you and in the same vein i cant say i disagree. The truth is that whilst there may be many pretty NL chics, they do not post their pics. so how the fork are we supposed to know if they are pretty or not?

I fit mention some sha. Number one na BABE then i just click on Anita19 profile and omo i shout. So BABE and Anita19 be baba confirm fine chics.
NUMBER WETIN NA WHO? grin grin grin Guy no fall my hand na! ABEG! grin grin grin grin
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by BABE3: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2011
sexkillz:

Abegi! Leave that animosity CRAP! JOKES APART! MOST Girls here have a "FALSE SENSE OF EGO" and a FALSE SENSE OF FEELING IMPORTANT & CLASSY! You sef get the disease! undecided Imagine posting your Bow legs and calling them CUTE!!! WHAT??!! grin grin grin

LOL

Killz, warn yourself. Or else I'll be forced to show-up in your dream tonight.  grin

OK o. Hold-on tight to your theory.

Could you pls give my cute "bow"-legs a break?  undecided

Babe, I've put  a thousand pictures of myself up on NL. Infact, if you're a NLander and you've not seen my face, then you must be visually challenged.  grin  I don't have a problem with putting my pictures up--as you can see.
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by Pweety4me(f): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2011
LAME
Re: Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? by annita19(f): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2011
@fork adict what are you talking about? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring / Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? / Woman Caught Red Handed Cheating With A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.