Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? (3094 Views)

Why Can't Ladies Just Have Sex Without Asking For Love? / Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Pickmycall: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
I woo this beautiful babe in my neighbourhood that I moved into recently.She said 'NO' That she is in a relationship that we should be friends.I said no 'P'
After some days we got talking,this babe started taxing me like I be her breadwinner.At first I was giving her financial aid.Not big money Sha O.
Like 2h,and 5h she take buy biscuit.I no be ajebota o.
I even gave her a gift few days ago that she mark her birthday.
I come ask babe say make I perk her cheek.She change am for me.
I was like 'No be this babe wey I dey assist her with some token to keep her alive?
I just dey observe things.
I won hold her waist,she shift back.I no talk.
One morning,I jam her for road.We were just chatting Sha.She come say she dey hungry,say make I give her money to eat.She don jam maga.
I come tell her say make I first give her french kiss before I go give her 5h to go and eat.Babe say '5h na money?
I say dey go na.
I come see her for evening.I greet her.She begin give me attitude.
See me see wahala.I no lose anything from your bad attitude towards me.
I moved.
Mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Cypress042: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Op Hope you're not trying to form a non-simp here?

Because you have already Simp and if she didn't start giving you attitude, believe me you wouldn't have quit simping.

Just Ordinary perk ? Wise up man sad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Exkandayee(m): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Na this thing be your own definition of rejection,? you deh mentoooooh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Themainboy22: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
You are the one who does not know how to handle rejection. The moment She told you she's in a relationship, that you should be friends and you agreed, that was the moment you turned yourself to maga.

For your information, she just used this scope to discard you. And if you have any atom of self respect, count your L and move on in peace. I mean snub her gabadayi!.

8 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Simple man

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Pickmycall: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
I be simp before.Now I wan be badass.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by JOACHINpedro: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
Pickmycall:
This one no near badass o. Your simphood still persists

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by SlurUsername1: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
You Sir are a Mumu Man grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Divay22(f): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
The kind of girls you mingle with sha
What's 2h and 5h undecided

Una too fit abeg
This one go join wan form redpill grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Sekoni003(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
You can't "buy" your way into a girl's panties. Just have some good game and charm and watch her deliver herself on a platter. Nuff said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Michelle70(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Na them, Awon redpillers geng.

All these N200 biscuit and chingum girls weh u deh block for corner nai deh make u form redpill for NL

To help someone with food, u will first french kiss her.
Na ona type deh see yellow brezz deh send PM and later form redpill.

u even get mind call mod

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by my3name(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
angry angry angry
all this kind people na them dey set standard for women
come here dey form redpillar after you done simp
Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Demigod22: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sekoni003:
You can't "buy" your way into a girl's panties. Just have some good game and charm and watch her deliver herself on a platter. Nuff said

Come to Port Harcourt and say this and I will break your head. You can't buy what? See, people serious girlfriend dey misbehave for here just for 5k. If OP contact that girl for sleep over 20k, she will run into his bed. What is even special about her panties?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Demigod22: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
OP, the moment a girl reject your advances, the next step is to walk away. If you are not good enough for dating, why does she want the friendship? Accepting to be her friend is settling down for less.

Develop abundance mentality, no girl should hold you to ransom. If she is not dating you then she should go.

I don't have problem with giving people money but I won't give money to a girl that rejected me, not because I am immature, but because she should make her own money. She wants to be a friend and enjoy the benefits of girlfriend. Never!

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by PerfectStranger(m): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Divay22:
What's 2h and 5h
undecided

Una too fit abeg
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Different topic different content
Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by MTSVTU(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Good day friends.

I want to introduce you all to a platform that sells affordable airtime, internet data, provides airtime to cash services, bulk sms, cable subscription, utility bills payment and so on.

Our app is now available on Google play store for download.

Ensure you download and drop a positive review on Google play store to encourage others to download the app and use the website also.

Below is the app download link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mtsvtu.com.ng

You can also type MTSVTU on the search bar on Google play store to find and download the app

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Divay22(f): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Michelle70:
Na them, Awon redpillers geng.

All these N200 biscuit and chingum girls weh u deh block for corner nai deh make u form redpill for NL

To help someone with food, u will first french kiss her.
Na ona type deh see yellow brezz deh send PM and later form redpill.

u even get mind call mod
Mynnd go don curse this op for him mind grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Thermodynamics(m): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Divay22:
What's 2h and 5h undecided

Una too fit abeg
2h and 5h is Money, it's something, so long as you nor work money for person hand, if person dash you 5h thank the person wewe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Savedday: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Girl rejected u point blank, u are still giving her ur money! Na waooh!

They earlier u guys realize that, 9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u, the better for u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by jeromestarks: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Pickmycall:
I woo this beautiful babe in my neighbourhood that I moved into recently.She said 'NO' That she is in a relationship that we should be friends.I said no 'P'
After some days we got talking,this babe started taxing me like I be her breadwinner.At first I was giving her financial aid.Not big money Sha O.
I was like 'No be this babe wey I dey assist her with some token to keep her alive?
One morning,I jam her for road.We were just chatting Sha.She come say she dey hungry,say make I give her money to eat.She don jam maga.
I come tell her say make I first give her french kiss before I go give her 5h to go and eat.Babe say '5h na money?
I say dey go na.
I moved.
Mynd44
All Nigeria girls born from 1975 are cooperate ashaw0s. Some have retired into their husband's house.
That girl na ashaw0. The day you go give her 3k, you go fvck am.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Nonexisting: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
See as you're proud to share your singing escapade. Are you sure you have sense like this?
Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
MTSVTU:
Good day friends.

I want to introduce you all to a platform that sells affordable airtime, internet data, provides airtime to cash services, bulk sms, cable subscription, utility bills payment and so on.

Our app is now available on Google play store for download.

Ensure you download and drop a positive review on Google play store to encourage others to download the app and use the website also.

Below is the app download link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mtsvtu.com.ng

You can also type MTSVTU on the search bar on Google play store to find and download the app

what your service fee for #1000 airtime to cash
Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Solofresh2: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Pickmycall:
I say dey go na.
I moved.
Mynd44
That is the way the society has programmed them to be.
But this your post get as he be Sha
I can't remember the last time I asked a girl out
When ever I need sex,I know how to get it

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by kelspinall(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
this part made me laugh lyk a bicch
Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Edipet(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Pickmycall:

I say dey go na.
I moved.
Mynd44
you have lose something op. 500+200+ birthday gift+ attention you gave her+ what you have not mentioned.... this are what you losed.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Edipet(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Cypress042:
Op Hope you're not trying to form a non-simp here?

Because you have already Simp and if she didn't start giving you attitude, believe me you wouldn't have quit simping.

Just Ordinary perk ? Wise up man sad

op dey beg for perk on the road side

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Edipet(m): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
Pickmycall:
get away. Badass what! ? Badass simp. You gave her everything
Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Femi8586(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Pickmycall:

You bleeped up. She rejected when you toast her but you accepted her when she offered friendship, na there you start to dey Bleep up.

You even went as far as giving her money and gifts. To what end? So that you can win her over? So that she will like you?

The girl no even Sabi play games. If she's good in the game, she'll play along with you to milk you dry of whatever you have till you're empty and dump you. Na there your eye go clear.

My advice: Count your loss and move on. You've learnt your lessons. Don't be a simp next time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Pickmycall: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Femi8586:

You bleeped up. She rejected when you toast her but you accepted her when she offered friendship, na there you start to dey Bleep up.

You even went as far as giving her money and gifts. To what end? So that you can win her over? So that she will like you?

The girl no even Sabi play games. If she's good in the game, she'll play along with you to milk you dry of whatever you have till you're empty and dump you. Na there your eye go clear.

My advice: Count your loss and move on. You've learnt your lessons. Don't be a simp next time.

I no rich.Who she wan milk dry?The money wey I don give her since I met her never reach 2k.That one na milk?
Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by Femi8586(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Pickmycall:
I no rich.Who she wan milk dry?The money wey I don give her since I met her never reach 2k.That one na milk?

Whether you're rich or not doesn't matter. Whether 2k or less doesn't matter. The point is, she was only attracted to your little money, not you. As soon as the money stopped coming, you can see the way she changed?

I have a girlfriend and I tell you, I don't give her money no matter what even though I'm comfortable enough to spend whatever I want. I even made it glaring to her that I don't spend on girls so she doesn't even bother asking cos she knows the kind of person she's dealing with.

Next time, don't give your money to girls no matter how little it is. Use it to develop yourself and watch them worshipping you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? by MTSVTU(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Johndagr8t:

what your service fee for #1000 airtime to cash
You get 80% payment of the total airtime you sent. So if you send us 1000naira, we pay you 800naira. It's the general way it's done as buying airtime is risky

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is This Guy? Is He The New Lalasticlala? / Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k / What Does This Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.