Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,061 members, 7,973,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:59 PM

Unity, Security, Economy, Power Devolution, Others: Atiku Address NBA Conference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unity, Security, Economy, Power Devolution, Others: Atiku Address NBA Conference (427 Views)

How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku / Lawmakers To Vote On VAT, Power Devolution, Others / Fayemi Canvasses Power Devolution As Solution To Marginalisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity, Security, Economy, Power Devolution, Others: Atiku Address NBA Conference by PremiumTech: 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
THE BUREAU | POLITICS

Former vice president and the presidential candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar, today gave insight into his policy framework that embodies Unity, Security, Economy, Education and Devolution of power to states and local governments. He said his policy framework is known by the acronym of Unity-SEED.

Atiku along with other presidential candidates, which comprises the Labour Party presidential Candidate, Mr. Peter Obi and Mr. Shettima, the vice presidential Candidate of the APC attended the 2022 NBA conference.

He wrote on his official Facebook page:

I used the opportunity of the first plenary session of the 62nd NBA conference to give Nigerian lawyers an insight into my bold policy framework that embodies Unity, Security, Economy, Education and Devolution of power to states and local governments, known by the acronym of Unity-SEED. I stressed how interconnected these five policy prescriptions are. I assured them that a new Nigeria of our dreams is possible in the hands of a bold man of experience. -AA

Source: The Bureau

Re: Unity, Security, Economy, Power Devolution, Others: Atiku Address NBA Conference by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu still no where to be found

Could it be because he's short of pampers supplies?

We've seen Atiku and Peter Obi in the event looking good in there suits .. where is Bola Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Unity, Security, Economy, Power Devolution, Others: Atiku Address NBA Conference by PresidObi: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Atiku is just speaking English without an iota of understanding of what he's talking about.

We the whole masses of Nigeria wants Peter Obi in Aso Rock, only then can this country move forward with honest peace and progress.
Re: Unity, Security, Economy, Power Devolution, Others: Atiku Address NBA Conference by Felimax(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Just give me that devolution of power I am good to go.

I CANNOT SHOUT IT LOUD ENOUGH! LET EVERY REGION GROW AT THEIR OWN PACE. I DON'T NEED AN OBI TO SLOW ME DOWN.

GIVE ME RESTRUCTURING NOW!

God bless Atiku!

1 Like

Re: Unity, Security, Economy, Power Devolution, Others: Atiku Address NBA Conference by Felimax(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Atiku is just speaking English without an iota of understanding of what he's talking about.

We the whole masses of Nigeria wants Peter Obi in Aso Rock, only then can this country move forward with honest peace and progress.

Peter Obi will go and president his region and transform it as he wants. The hype cannot move me.

1 Like

Re: Unity, Security, Economy, Power Devolution, Others: Atiku Address NBA Conference by AllTheWayUp: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
I am Atikulated, by the way where is Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Unity, Security, Economy, Power Devolution, Others: Atiku Address NBA Conference by AllTheWayUp: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Felimax:

Peter Obi will go and president his region and transform it as he wants. The hype cannot move me.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unity, Security, Economy, Power Devolution, Others: Atiku Address NBA Conference by tobb: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kwakwanso absent might have a reason, he has attended various physical interview with channels tv, my concern is The Apc flagbearer that want to rule over Nigerians that has not grant any tv interview for once..

Even if it's Tvc, tinubu tv stationgrin no problem just give Nigerians the confidence of letting you govern them..

I no understand shey Dem swear for us for this country..

1 Like

Re: Unity, Security, Economy, Power Devolution, Others: Atiku Address NBA Conference by Sitwalkstand: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
ok
Re: Unity, Security, Economy, Power Devolution, Others: Atiku Address NBA Conference by greenermodels: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
How can he promise the opposite of what he did as the vice president? The huge amount of money that he spent on his primary election has already showed that he would be extremely corrupt in order to recoup all that money with immense profit.

(1) (Reply)

Stanel Executive Lounge & Shopping Centre Opened In Anambra Airport(video&phot / Obasanjo, Wike, Peter Obi In London To Put Finishing Touches To Obident Movement / Alleged Forgery: Uni'jos Affirms Benue PDP Guber Running Mate’s Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.