Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,966 members, 7,976,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:14 AM

NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) (61739 Views)

Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) / Reno Omokri Hails Peter Obi And Labour Party For Deepening Nigeria's Democracy / Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by asanausana91: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2022
Faber:

Yes, I will encourage that...you people say a certain tribe is useless, okay granted. Allow them to go, no. Calm down and learn from them, no. Allow them to steer the ship of Nigeria for at least 8 yrs let's see, no. Elect them since you need their economic ideas, no.

I thought I was talking to a sensible human.

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by PS712: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2022
blazesam:

Check the word Procrastination.
In the past, those who said and brought different ways of solving the problems seen, how did they solve it? Or was it or is it solved?
He should keep it
Because you asked me to, (as if you think I do not know it already), there you have it-
"the action of delaying or postponing something"- Oxford Languages Dictionary Definition of Procrastination.
So I ask you, how does procrastination relate with our subject matter, is Peter Obi 'procrastinating' or the 'others' you referred to as those who couldn't and haven't solved the problems are the ones who procrastinated/are procrastinating?
You should know that unlike in the past, even the not too far past of 2019 (elections) there's an appreciable increase in participation of enlightened people in the electoral process, therefore it will do Peter Obi no good to expect to retain the goodwill he currently enjoys if he continues to speak about problems without stating road map to solutions.
If you don't get the angle the tweet about Atiku providing solutions is coming from I advise you look carefully and know it's still campaign strategy in favour of Atiku, in fact, go to the twitter handle and see the line of debate as it is.
If I didn't like Peter Obi and haven't made personal sacrifices in support of I wouldn't take this time to engage on this issue.
Because of time, I'll leave it here, once more, hoarding any solutions won't in any way do the campaign any good, not at a time others are explaining how they intend to tackle the problems,it's the practice everywhere, world over, even in our respective places of association where election of leadership hold.

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Lerio(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

We all know the problems. The job of the president isn't to come and highlight problems. It is to provide solutions. So far, obi hasn't shown that he has solutions

You know nothing about the problems. Don't fake ignorance From the way you sound you have never listened to him. Go and start from his videos at the platform.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by CheapHomes1: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2022
Lerio:

You know nothing about the problems. Don't fake ignorance From the way you sound you have never listened to him. Go and start from his videos at the platform.

We all know the problems. The job of the president isn't to come and highlight problems. It is to provide solutions. So far, obi hasn't shown that he has solutions
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by theophorus(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
Egi Nupe (Foundational Nupe Lawyer) wrote:

https://twitter.com/Egi_nupe_/status/1561719147167375361?t=wUvVyksWMjY4pRO1h7fRSw&s=19

After Watching the Video of their Presentation, I think I understand this Guy more. You went to a Conference wearing a Cap showing who you support and then posted your comment based on your affiliation.

If you think you can "Fool" everyone then am sorry for you. Is better you concentrate on your Twitter and continue to garner your support. Unfortunately as people discover that you are Full of Lies they would...

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by asanausana91: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Faber:

At PDP primaries, it was their turn, una say no zoning.
At APC primaries, una say they didn't work for APC.
So virtually no room for them in the zoning scheme of the two dominant parties.

Now one of them don go enter LP, una say una no go vote at the general elections, when you all are seeing that na die una want die if a certain man wins
in PDP primaries Anyim Pius Anyim contested but he only got 13 votes. The south east has almost 100 votes but their candidates only got 13 votes.
In APC primaries Umahi and four other igbos contested. Now tell me where APC said they have not work for the party. Whenever you contested for an election and lost you will start blaming other people. Why?
Even the senate president contested and lost but you cannot hear him blaming others.

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by asanausana91: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Danniedpastor:

I know one candidate who thinks the solution to insecurity is to recruit 50 million uouths and feed with corn ,cassava and agbado.

Comment on this one.
better that one than the other fool that says he cannot speak on the solution to our problems until he is voted as a president.

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Jesusloveyou: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2022
Racoon:
The real contenders are known when the pretenders can't stomach it.Emilokan ti lule. His VP was another disgrace.
the real contenders are dragging the same vote. they will both share pdp vote.
apc vote are still intact.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by asanausana91: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2022
Lerio:

DO YOU EXPECT ATIKU TO TALK ABOUT PROBLEMS HE IS PART OF

YOU CAN'T RECOMMEND SOLUTIONS WHEN YOU DON'T HIGHLIGHT WHAT THE PROBLEM IS
what do you want The problem or the solution?
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Jesusloveyou: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2022
Danniedpastor:

I know one candidate who thinks the solution to insecurity is to recruit 50 million uouths and feed with corn ,cassava and agbado.

Comment on this one.
tinubu is always right,
employ more people into the force to curb insecurity, and to reduce unemployment.
what to feed them is not the problem because we will employ more people to work in the farm.
a nation that can not feed herself is not a nation.
tinubu can handle crime and hunger by employing more people into the force and farms.
tinubu is the best president
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by dmostcheerful(f): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2022
asanausana91:
Tinubu and Buhari children are safe. But you and your poor mother are the people in danger.
Obi has nothing to offer, The guy is just being cunning trying to use tribalism and religion to win election.
Yes, almost right but unfortunately I am not poor and can never be, unfortunately the duo impoverish you and your family pay you penny to come and defend them.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
tinubu is always right,
employ more people into the force to curb insecurity, and to reduce unemployment.
what to feed them is not the problem because we will employ more people to work in the farm.
a nation that can not feed herself is not a nation.
tinubu can handle crime and hunger by employing more people into the force and farms.
tinubu is the best president

Now i see, that your candidate have lost touch with reality.
He will always be tight because you don't Even know what 'right' means. Our security issue is not lack of manpower. The Military is compromised.
He's talking about employing 50 million youths... Una funny sha
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Jesusloveyou: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Now i see, that your candidate have lost touch with reality.
He will always be tight because you don't Even know what 'right' means. Our security issue is not lack of manpower. The Military is compromised.
He's talking about employing 50 million youths... Una funny sha
in north Africa, especially in Tunisia and Algeria, almost everybody is a security, as small as that country.
Nigeria total force is not up to 1million.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by asanausana91: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Yes, almost right but unfortunately I am not poor and can never be, unfortunately the duo impoverish you and your family pay you penny to come and defend them.
Iam not like you who is defending a 62 year dull man who is an expert in lieing.
To hell with Tinubu also.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Danniedpastor(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
in north Africa, especially in Tunisia and Algeria, almost everybody is a security, as small as that country.
Nigeria total force is not up to 1million.

And Tunisia has the best army in the world?
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
U this dimwit. I speak death to your soul
Bamz:

Lol is he contesting? His comment was actually constructive but you just choose to embarrass yourself. I'm not even concerned with politics in this country but comments like this make me have a rethink about the leaders we're supposedly looking up to and their followers.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Aguogba(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
asanausana91:
he is free to tell us that he will turn Nigeria into heaven but the question we are asking is how will he do that?
A normal human being cannot just agree everything they tell him, he must ask question. Only zombie will believe everything a politician is telling them.
You're not making sense right now. How else do they know in the developed world that you earlier mentioned. Is it not by checking their CVs, or do you only refer to the US when it favours your rhetorics?
While you think of the above,remember that in US, once you're running for public office, nothing is hidden about you, your academic, health, financial, source of wealth and criminal records becomes available to the public. Now tell me your candidate and if he can furnish us with all these records.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Aguogba(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Aguogba:

If you vote the wrong person due to your religious or ethnic sentiments, no wahala. It is your right to vote who ever you choose. But remember that a child that was born when Buhari started will be 8 years when he will hand over. Therefore, another mistake means that the same child will be 16 years when the next dispensations is likely to end. Don't also forget to add 9 wasted years to your present age as you will be 9 years older in 2031 when the next president may hand over. Voting someone from your tribe or religion will not guarantee you a better life when you're older but a better Nigeria will provide good roads, schools and hospitals for you and your children.
I am Igbo but I served in Osun state during my NYSC under Atakunmosa East and later in Olorunda LGA's. I didn't see any single effect of having Obasanjo as the president in rural Osun. The fact that the next Presido is Omoluabi cannot fuel your car or genset. You no fit use am borrow bag of rice for market.
Your concern should be to protect your future and that of your children, your vote should go to anyone who you feel can guarantee you that security. To achieve this, we need to focus on electing vibrant people who have the capacity to deliver. I am not telling you to vote for anyone but take your time to think about this.
God bless you, God bless our nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday / Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.