Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,684 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) (95858 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja / Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano / Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by PandoraObi: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Only a miserable and jobless youth will be online all the time defending a failed govt because of crumbs. In my home, I feed 7 people excluding myself. I'm not your class and cam never be. Won't reply a failed youth like you anymore. Shame on you
hehehehehehehehehe, Miserable and jobless, no wonder you are depressed and frustrated, going ballistic like headless chicken, you are not jobless yet you came here to attack me without calling to you? what a life, your folly is immense and unprecedented, fix what your problems and your bitterness and anger will vanish away.

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by TruthinAction: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Roger3D:
You got the message. Now run along and buy a new pair of shoes and run for president.

You will see me at the appointed time.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Icarus99(f): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
tillaman:
Gym shoes abi
His supporters should rock it the same way in solidarity to his fashion sense
He don create new trend
why can't you start the trend yourself
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by tillaman(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Icarus99:
why can't you start the trend yourself
stfu money hungry hoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Icarus99(f): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
tillaman:
stfu money hungry hoe
ya mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.