Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,210 members, 7,974,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Need An Urgent Loan To Resuscitate My Business!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need An Urgent Loan To Resuscitate My Business!!! (586 Views)

Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? / Please I Need Help To Improve Or Change My Business / Get Instant Urgent Loan Of 10k See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Urgent Loan To Resuscitate My Business!!! by udofia234(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
sometimes last year I resigned from my work simple because the pay was to poor! then I started a micro finance business and for a 6 months it all went well that I was even planning to employ workers, but all of a sudden a wicked customer ran away with my money worth 1.5 million, I went to the guarantor , in fact I arrested them, but hey don't been have the financial capability to raise that stolen amount, I have taken some steps to remedy this problem but all to no avail! I'm going into depression already , I'm frustrated already! can't feed, can't pay rents again! I have debt on me, in fact my customers are calling and threatening to get me arrested! I'm frustrated right now! pls of you know a reliable place I can get a loan and pay it monthly! save me from committing suicide!
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan To Resuscitate My Business!!! by MrFollowFollow(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
udofia234:
sometimes last year I resigned from my work simple because the pay was to poor! then I started a micro finance business and for a 6 months it all went well that I was even planning to employ workers, but all of a sudden a wicked customer ran away with my money worth 1.5 million, I went to the guarantor , in fact I arrested them, but hey don't been have the financial capability to raise that stolen amount, I have taken some steps to remedy this problem but all to no avail! I'm going into depression already , I'm frustrated already! can't feed, can't pay rents again! I have debt on me, in fact my customers are calling and threatening to get me arrested! I'm frustrated right now! pls of you know a reliable place I can get a loan and pay it monthly! save me from committing suicide!

It was probably inexperience that led you to make such a grave mistake.

When running a loan company you need to be wary of people who ask to borrow very large amounts especially an amount that is far more than what they have borrowed and repaid before

Also bear in mind that when giving loans without collateral it's safer for you to lend 30K to 50 people than lending 1.5million to just 1 person

I pray you're able to resuscitate your business.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan To Resuscitate My Business!!! by udofia234(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

It was probably inexperience that led you to make such a grave mistake.

When running a loan company you need to be wary of people who ask to borrow very large amounts especially an amount that is far more than what they have borrowed and repaid before

Also bear in mind that when giving loans without collateral it's safer for you to lend 30K to 50 people than lending 1.5million to just 1 person

I pray you're able to resuscitate your business.

Amen! Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Research Interns, Research Assistants And Research Associates Jobs Vacancies / NPC Reopens Recruitment Portal For 2023 Census Job / JOB SEARCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.