Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,544 members, 7,888,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia (23752 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Benoxvals(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
The way these guy take dey mention “bombs” for internal issues dey shock me ooo..
Other dey use “intelligence” to dey neutralize situations like this.
Wetin dem go come use defend our boarders Incase we are invaded by external forces?
RAPTURE?
Prayer?
Miracle?
I can assure you?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by rickyrex(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief
yes but thienubu and atiku are king of thieves. Nigeria is backward and crawling because of their looting
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Angelfrost(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Well, the only problem is that the Military will leave the actual bandits, and bomb civilians!

That happens a lot in the North, where they sometimes confuse IDP camps for Terrorist cells.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
rickyrex:
yes but thienubu and atiku are king of thieves. Nigeria is backward and crawling because of their looting
Biafran claiming Nigerian we Shabi you wela
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by baretalk: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
That's what you get by cooperating with terrorists ipob.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by rusher14: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
onuman:

Who voted for Orji Uzor Kalu? He is one of the politicians propped up by Nigeria's farcical election process.
But note that here it's like he meant bombing of the Fulani herdsmen he gave land to operate when he was governor of Abia state. Was he blind then to have given the Fulani herdsmen such vast acres of land to occupy?

Sure.

OUK hasn't been winning, yet there's never any litigation after election.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by onuman: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
FrauleinBlossom:
I only hope that it will not be another Imo State in the long run..

In his federal constituency - just like the governor of Imo state who has destroyed his own federal constituency, still goes to President Buhari for more APCs to fight in his federal constituency.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Rawtruth1: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Is this the only option left? I don't think so.

Have you thought about innocent people that may be victims of the bombing?

What of "Ebubeagu", it's not strong anymore?

Don't kill your people but go ONLY after the criminals who are kidnapping, burning and butchering fellow Igbos and innocent people please
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by thaoriginator: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
temitope27:
U want to be bombing ur brothers cheesy cheesy nawa ooo cheesy grin
the article said "comb" but the yeye title said na "bomb".
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Agugbadin: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Let them rescue the victims of Abuja Kaduna train attack first.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by VULCAN(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
And the bombs that drop on the kidnappers will do what to the kidnapped?

What really happens to the brains of people who spend time in APC?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Karemarealty288(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
You want to invite the military and you are announcing it as an achievement while those sponsoring insecurity are amongst you clapping for your revelation and warning.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by biafranrealson: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
When hhas the military began bombing ?
Thought it's air force
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by onuman: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Realists:

What a fallacious statement, igbos are truly Jews of Africa, due to their myopic view & selfishness on life. To them only an Igboman deserves to lead Nigeria, hence the reason for assassinating Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sir A.T Balewa & others. Forgetting that minorities can never lead majorities.

Igbo voted massively for Obasanjo in 1999 and 2003.

Igbo voted massively for Yar'Adua for president.
Igbo did not assassinate Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa; Nigeria armed forces in a military coup did.
Before the 1966 military coup, thousands of Easterners, mostly Igbos, in northern Nigeria had been massacred by people with evil mindset like yours.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by jrusky(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
OVB123:
See who is talking, you imported those heartless herders that are terrorising the nook and cranny of Abia state.

And now he said he is ready to bomb the herdsmen as you claimed so kindly allow the bombardment since they are herdsmen.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Gbeng30(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okay just go ahead.. We are waiting
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Way4orward: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hmm.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by kettykin: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Only bastards invite raiders to his father's house, a day will come when true sons of the house will invite investors .

See what ESN and ugm has reduced the east to
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by rickyrex(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Biafran claiming Nigerian we Shabi you wela
yes if your cluessless yoruba and hausa who have ruled this country for many years cant allow competent hands from the east to rule, let them be. We cant be making billion in our businesses and one clueless leader will be using our money for nonsense. Take igbos away from lagos, lagos will be empty. Pride will not allow you admit

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Techstar: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
omenka:
Watch how Obidient Igbos come at him, slashing and cutting, over his attempt to screw their business up.
please don't comment ignorantly, okigwe-umunneochi axis are under the control of fulani herdsmen, courtesy of the land at lokpanta Orji Uzor Kalu gave northerners to rear their cattle. People get kidnapped and killed on a daily basis, we have been crying to the government to no avail. Maybe it is because reverend sisters got kidnapped this time around, that everyone is screaming.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Durabest: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
God Bless President Peter-Obi
GOD BLESS BOLA TINUBU THE NEXT PRESIDENT
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
rickyrex:
yes if your cluessless yoruba and hausa who have ruled this country for many years cant allow competent hands from the east to rule, let them be. We cant be making billion in our businesses and one clueless leader will be using our money for nonsense. Take igbos away from lagos, lagos will be empty. Pride will not allow you admit
Gala seller dey chest beat
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by obagofizzy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
This one my LGA dey hot
How this Xmas go be Isuochi ohhhh
Nawaoh

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Phcmayor(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
I taught abia state have a sitting governor
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by BluntCrazeMan: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Durabest:
GOD BLESS BOLA TINUBU THE NEXT PRESIDENT
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT PETER OBI.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Igbojew: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters AKA IPOB terrorist will start abusing this gentleman again
He is now gentleman,hope tomorrow he will start attacking your darling Buhari or any of your Northern politicians he will become an IPOB Man...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by PointZerom: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Igbo:
are you also Ibo Jew that reason upside down?

Shut up, OVB123 is on point.
OUK imported these Fulani Terrorists into ABIA state and gave them free hectares of land at Lokpanta where they're operating from. Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Okeziesg(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
If you also see fulani herdsmen also comb them. ..u hear ba!!
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by OVB123: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
PointZerom:

Shut up, OVB123 is on point.
OUK imported these Fulani Terrorists into ABIA state and gave them free hectares of land at Lokpanta where they're operating from. Stop fooling yourself.
Thank you very much for the support. Alot of people don't want to hear the truth.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by ceongroup: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by rickyrex(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Gala seller dey chest beat
better than those yout brothers with black lips, red eyes, turned singlet and short nika shouting mile2!iyano iba!okoko..chasing after bus drivers. What a youth empowerment program designed by tinubu. 70percent of yoruba youths are doing agbero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas / Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff / Youths Protest With Coffin In Akwa Ibom Over Siege On House Of Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.