Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,856 members, 7,876,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

Anyone Ever Been To Cameroon? Please Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Ever Been To Cameroon? Please Help (606 Views)

MY JOURNEY TO Cameroon:the Part Of The Country Fighting For Secession Like Igbos / Three University of Taraba Students Killed By Tree During Excursion To Cameroon / Traveling By Road To Cameroon From Ikom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Ever Been To Cameroon? Please Help by ichoseu: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hello everyone, good evening.
I want to travel to Cameroon. Will I get a better rate in changing Naira to Cameroon currency at the border before crossing or this rate is the same as with the Bereau de change guys in calabar town?
Re: Anyone Ever Been To Cameroon? Please Help by tochez24(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
ichoseu:
Hello everyone, good evening.
I want to travel to Cameroon. Will I get a better rate in changing Naira to Cameroon currency at the border before crossing or this rate is the same as with the Bereau de change guys in calabar town?

Nooo change your money in Calabar... Cameron is way more expensive than Nigeria, so while preparing your mind prepare your pocket too, to avoid see finish!!!!
Re: Anyone Ever Been To Cameroon? Please Help by ichoseu: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okay. Thank you very much.

tochez24:

Nooo change your money in Calabar... Cameron is way more expensive than Nigeria, so while preparing your mind prepare your pocket too, to avoid see finish!!!!
Re: Anyone Ever Been To Cameroon? Please Help by SuRamzy: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Boss please unlock my success for the sake of humanity. help me with android phone please, i promise to do what ever you want me to do. hmmmm!.
Re: Anyone Ever Been To Cameroon? Please Help by ichoseu: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2022

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Impersonating Canadian Agent Sentenced To Two Years In Prison / I Need An Urgent Help Seriously / Wedding Gowns For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.