Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours (4468 Views)

Nigeria's Online Fashion Superstore Sabunta—ready To Launch! / Shop4less Nigeria....online Fashion Store / The New Online Fashion Store In Nigeria !-Yeside Fashion Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by olaay: 7:10am On Aug 07, 2011
i want to know the websites of nigeria standard online fashion stores that can deliver my gods as soon as 24 hours, i'm living in ibadan, and i dont mind the prices as long as i can get what i want
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by vinpella02(m): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2011
Yup I heard of http://www.Ngpricehunter.com
They say It is the best and first that has come 2 stay.
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by amy21: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2011
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by Brandnubians: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2012
Have a look at

www.brandnubians.com

Delivery is next day for Lagos and 2 days for other parts of Nigeria!
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by onefinest: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2012
Go to MicoStar Mall (www.micostarmall.com). I own a boutique in Abuja and I buy all my goods from MicoStar Mall. They are very good and you are sure of getting genuine products and the exact sale price. Also once you register on their site, they will inform you when there are big sales and promotions going on. They are also rated in Google and by customers as the best and safest online mall people living in Africa can shop and receive goods directly from overseas.They have over 100 overseas stores you can select from and they also have several pickup location offices.
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by emoch(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
visit www.marysmartcollections.com They have very good collections and since they are based in Lagos, you can get your products within 24hrs and even if you want a customized outfit, you can get it done and delivered in 48hrs but you know it will cost more. Though they are new in the market but i kinda like their services especially the customized part plus they are friendly.
Hope this helps
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by suitsgallery: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
www.suitsgallery.com. Choose DHL or FedEX as your shipping option
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by shalom2010: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by DRESSRITE: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
www.dressrite.biz DRESSRITE will surely dress "YOU" right.

We are at your service ,in a timely manner.

Kindly browse through our website ,make your choice and get it within the required 48hrs.

Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by MAOlyn(f): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
@SabuntaOnline ff on twitter. www.sabunta.com - da best fashion, Nigerian online retail store ever!
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by queenesthr(f): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by queenesthr(f): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by iolufemi708: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
You can visit http://www.clingywears.com . You can Buy Online, Buy Through BBM, Call to buy, Pay online or Pay on delivery.
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by cetteonlinepr: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2013
Try www.cetteonline.com, our delivery times are 3-5 working days via FedEx, however, we always try our best to meet customer's needs so if you want faster delivery, you may be required to pay a slightly higher fee smiley

Email us for more info: customerservice@cetteonline.com
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by dokadotswsc: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hello,

Please check out www.dokadotswholesale.com
We sell female clothing in bulk to resellers.
Door to door delivery nation wide
Payment can be made on and off the website
Live help on the site to assist you.
you can make further enquires on the site.

olaay: i want to know the websites of nigeria standard online fashion stores that can deliver my gods as soon as 24 hours, i'm living in ibadan, and i dont mind the prices as long as i can get what i want
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by trendycubicle: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
check www.trendycubicle.com

We have an array of quality products for male and female and we deliver within 48hrs most times same day.

You can call 08097158418 for more details or join us on facebook: www.facebook.com/trendycubicle
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by thewholesaler: 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hi.

This our new site for imported wholesale clothing. www.thewholesaler.ng

Might find some thing on there.

Thanks,

Adrian
Re: Any Nigeria Online Fashion Store That Can Deliver Within 48hours by shoesaffairs(f): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Quality UK dresses at www.ladyesworld..com

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Italian Design Makrom Shirts / Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings / Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.