Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,335 members, 7,881,239 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) (19905 Views)

Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Careful4u: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Atiku ans Agbado urchins keep wailing!

Obi delivered an impressive submission
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2022
profola2be:

The matters of life and death are in the hands of God.

Don't be surprised if you die ahead of him.
Don't wish others death, when you yourself indeed know that you can die anytime.

And now, don't be surprised, you could die before me and I could live enough to retire and spend enough time with my grandkids... And pave way for younger generation to exercise their rights and show their patriotism and not struggle with them at 86yrs....
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Emir01: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2022
Verysmart101:

So that means u don't listen to all the interviews he grants accross various television stations right? Are u for real?

I listened to all the contestants. Just the euphoria but if you look at him critically, he doesn't have the qualities, sentiments apart. Not tuff and firm. He can't handle a country like ours forget. Looking at his antecedents also, is just an average governor. You can't place him along Fashola, Elrufai, Oshiomole, Umahi, Okorocha,Kwankwanso,etc. Those governors have a clear blue prints on ground.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Halifaxguy: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2022
Emir01:

I listened to all the contestants. Just the euphoria but if you look at him critically, he doesn't have the qualities, sentiments apart. Not tuff and firm. He can't handle a country like ours forget. Looking at his antecedents also, is just an average governor. You can't place him along Fashola, Elrufai, Oshiomole, Umahi, Okorocha,Kwankwanso,etc. Those governors have a clear blue prints on ground.

Shut up! We don't expect you Urchins to write otherwise.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by emmaxin: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2022
When people say Peter Obi is just quoting statistics and that is all he does and know, nothing more. Personally, I think the first step to solving ones problems is identifying them. And that you must have a good grasp of the decay in the system, and this knowledge is embedded in the statistics that he shurns out.
Let's ask ourselves, the current administration (APC) how many of its ministers, governors and even the president know of these statistics? Even the APC & PDP presidential candidates, do they know these statistics? Besides, we know the strain it takes to put this figures to mind. For me, it shows commitment to change the rot in the system.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by victorsola: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2022
Potterstent:
Peter Obi Full Speech At NBA conference 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxf28hW10hM

this guy is saying all what we know . What is the solution? He can’t say any . I just want campaign to start proper this guy will be flawed , he really has nothing to offer . Atiku sef will still say he has something. He can’t even say anything about what he has done in the past . This is another buhari brain wise.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by damosky12(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Speech was blank and empty!

He completely went off topic and took a long dive into politics.

At some point, I forgot it was conference and though it was campaign.

But Shettima still covered up for the gibberish that was earlier spewed. Dude was on fire!

He will be a befitting vice to His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Shetimma literally came there to campaign for Tinubu. All his point was centered on Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Bede2u(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You should ask yourself where are those clapping for GEJ today. They are the same ones clapping in that hall yesterday. When you see them clap for you just remember this day; you don lose be dat.

It does not cost them nada to clap wink
those that clapped for GEJ have been vindicated by the mess buhari turned out to be.

The thing you should know now is that your Tinubu and you are both counting on federal might. Your plan is to rig the vote and subvert the wish of the masses. Will it work? Well let's see.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Verysmart101: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Emir01:

Average indeed.See the terrible people ur comparing him with.Even Okoroawsha too? Our discussion don end.Bye bye
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by victorsola: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2022
emmaxin:
When people say Peter Obi is just quoting statistics and that is all he does and know, nothing more. Personally, I think the first step to solving ones problems is identifying them. And that you must have a good grasp of the decay in the system, and this knowledge is embedded in the statistics that he shurns out.
Let's ask ourselves, the current administration (APC) how many of its ministers, governors and even the president know of these statistics? Even the APC & PDP presidential candidates, do they know these statistics? Besides, we know the strain it takes to put this figures to mind. For me, it shows commitment to change the rot in the system.
we all know the statistics, it’s not an hidden thing that nigeria is unable to meet up the oil quota. So he should state solutions , even if he his scared anybody will steal his ideas their are ways to put it . Because at some point he needs to tell us what he want to do . He doesn’t have a track record to say he his competent so let him tell us how he wants to take us out to the problem not blame game that we already know . And this is what he has been saying . At least tinubu can say I did this during my tenor but he can’t say so . So he needs to be sincere and vocal about what he wants to do so people can see and understand . People clapping are just people clapping based on sentiments. If this is not done am afraid he will be another buhari.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Emir01: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2022
Verysmart101:

Average indeed.See the terrible people ur comparing him with.Even Okoroawsha too? Our discussion don end.Bye bye

Okorocha is one of the best governor ever grace imo state. You need to you microscope to search for his achievements. Is the architect of modern Oweri.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2022
pricklewane:
This fool just de waste my data ki ni werey wi.

Democratic transition in the 21st century, the failure de talk OPEC drop lie like the foolish human being he is. 80% of Nigeria crude is being stolen according to this dull head that love vomiting rubbish.

When dailies verify now, every thing you have to say will be lost in the senseless lies you have no need of.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Angelawhite(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Now compare to Senator Shettima's speech and you will realise that HE Obi is mediocre. Nobody will believe that his 8-year reign as Anambra Governor is bereft of legacies he can use to campaign. Haba!! Definitely his speech seems like he was the author of the Book of Lamentations yet no solution or antecedents he could use to campaign.

Nigerians will not vote for mediocrity. Completely mediocre that come 2031, if he contests against the then sitting VP Shettima, he will still lose.
check my signature for freebies!

It’s a shame no one clapped for Shettimah
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Emir01: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2022
victorsola:
we all know the statistics, it’s not an hidden thing that nigeria is unable to meet up the oil quota. So he should state solutions , even if he his scared anybody will steal his ideas their are ways to put it . Because at some point he needs to tell us what he want to do . He doesn’t have a track record to say he his competent so let him tell us how he wants to take us out to the problem not blame game that we already know . And this is what he has been saying . At least tinubu can say I did this during my tenor but he can’t say so . So he needs to be sincere and vocal about what he wants to do so people can see and understand . People clapping are just people clapping based on sentiments. If this is not done am afraid he will be another buhari.

What do you mean by people stealing his Ideas? Are we normal in this country? Are u saying if you have solution to Nigeria problem and you know people to contact to make it materialise, u won't do it? Which popular Ideas has he implemented when he was governor? Forget story about oil quota, people know dat already and u see government purposely withrew exceess crude account savings to purchase weapons, gunboats etc because of dat and NNPC MD & minister of petroleum visiting NDDC state governors for collaboration. The question is dat, how do you want to solve this problems? Practical approach. Even If I ask u Nigeria problems u will list many for me. If u tell me u want to build anything, the question will be, where do u want to get d money from? Had it been he has been outstanding in d past in terms of performance, I won't argue wt u.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by 77up(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2022
kolaaderin:
He will keep talking about the problem without any form of solution. This guy just want to ride on our problems to the presidency. He has no single definite solution.
I wonder o, even famers in the village knows the problem facing the country and can also list them like he use to do everywhere.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Now compare to Senator Shettima's speech and you will realise that HE Obi is mediocre. Nobody will believe that his 8-year reign as Anambra Governor is bereft of legacies he can use to campaign. Haba!! Definitely his speech seems like he was the author of the Book of Lamentations yet no solution or antecedents he could use to campaign.

Nigerians will not vote for mediocrity. Completely mediocre that come 2031, if he contests against the then sitting VP Shettima, he will still lose.

The best virtue of good leadership is making good judgement. Tinubu did well by not giving undue honour to that assemblage of partisan shysters yesterday. They gave applause to mediocrity, but refused to give standing ovation to brilliance and multiple excellence! What a country! No wonder the judiciary is riven with corruption and inconsistent declarations.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by LogicnReason: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2022
Mr man you are too daft. The solution to our economic problem is known to everyone, and Obi has been saying it since. CUT THE UNNECESSARY HIGH COST of governance and use the money to supply the people's needs. And he is an embodiment of what he preaches. Have you seen the unnecessary entourage that Atiku and Tinubu travels with? Who will fuel and host them? That is how corruption starts before government starts even before they are elected. Did you see Obi at the Olu of Warri Palace...? He was there alone with no entourage. That is the man who is living the solution for you to see and you are there like mumu asking him to tell you what he is showing you every day.
Realist12:
I said it, Shettima is a very intelligent person and he was presented to showcase his intellectual qualities to the south . I weep for the social media youths who ignored all the important points he made and started trending his outfit, yet those are the ones supporting Obi saying Obi is intelligent. You can't compare this speech with Obi.
One important point I'd pick from his speech is Tinubu understands the Nigerian psychology , and we all can see how he used his knowledge to turn around Lagos and make economical and political progress for all.

All Obi did is just highlight the problems of the country , we didn't hear his track records and what he did in Anambra. I lol when he mentioned articulate for someone who literally said 10% instead of 10 minutes few seconds ago .
God help us . Obi completely went off point from the topic . But his zombies won't see that .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by pricklewane: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2022
My lineage already surpassed every indices of leadership compared to the Pandora kleptomaniac Peter Obi.

No member of my household open Pandora account in 13 year old name just to loot the commonwealth of their own people.

No member of my household will be caught red-handed looting over N250 million cash like Peter Obi was caught doing monthly in Anambra.

iSense247:
Your lineage to the tenth generation cannot amount to one percent of H.E Peter Obi

Meanwhile Femi Fani Kayode

WHO ARE THESE OBIDIENTS?

Let me make this clear from the outset. I am a member of the APC and a supporter of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

This contribution does not in any way derogate from that and my analysis is more of an academic and intellectual exercise than anything else.

I am NOT a supporter of Peter Obi and I have NO intention of becoming one. I am however interested on what his supporters represent and stand for and that is the subject of this essay.

They are worthy of my attention only because their rise and relevance in the political configuration of our nation, just in a matter of weeks, is meteoric and phenomenal.

In order to counter and defeat them or to keep them in their place we must at least attempt to understand them and figure out how their minds work.

The following are my findings.

Those that are the supporters of Peter Obi, the Labour Party presidential candidate, are known as 'Obidients' and they are EVERYWHERE.

Those of us in the larger political parties like the ruling APC and the opposition PDP, treat them with contempt and ignore them at our own peril.

The truth is that they are far more dangerous to our collective cause as a ruling class than many of us can possibly conceive or appreciate.

Only the discerning can appreciate this and know precisely where this whole thing may be heading.

They may not have structures or elected representatives in the legislative and executive arms of Government but they have IDEAS and VISION coupled with a clear ideological and philosophical bent which can and will endure for far longer than mere political platforms and structures.

Unknown to them as well as virtually everyone else, therein lies their power. As they say, an idea whose time has come cannot be stopped.

Long after we are all gone they will still be here because structures and political alliances rarely endure but IDEAS and VISION last forever.

Again they will outlive and outlast us all because they are not a political party in the true sense of the word but rather a growing national movement which scales and spreads across ethnic, religious, political and regional lines and traditional boundaries.

They also represent a generational and paradigm shift which is increasingly attractive to many and they are bound tightly together by a common purpose, common cause and common objective: namely to rid Nigeria of the old order and usher in the new.

That is really what they want to do and that is the primary and strongest source of their inspiration and motivation.

They are far more dangerous to what the French describe as the 'Ancien Regime', the old political class and the entire system itself than anything we have ever seen before because most of them, bar their leader and a small handful of political tried and tested veterans and old war horses around him, are NOT politicians and have never ventured anywhere near the political arena or the circles of power.

In the main they are an innovatively aggressive and frightful array and association of angry and determined young men and women who clearly have the courage of their convictions coupled with the audacity, fury, daring, rage and firm resolve of those that were involved in the Endsars protesters and the fiery footsoldiers that effected the 1917 Russian Bolshevik revolution led by Vladimir Iliyich Lenin.

There is also something Rawlingesque and intimidating about them.

That is to say they are like the late, great and mighty son of Africa and leader of Ghana, President Jerry Rawlings, who also led a successful revolution in his country in 1979 and who, on his second coming in 1981 when he toppled yet another Government said, "if there is no justice there can be no peace!"

That is the spirit that is in the Obidients and that is what moves them.

Yet though they do not like to hear it their chances of winning the presidential election next year, short of a miracle, are very slim and deep down they all know it even if they refuse to publicly acknowledge it.

Despite that they are determined to fight to the end, hope for the best, work hard and give it their best shot and, of course, therein lies their victory.

In this game courage is the key. As they say, 'he who dares wins'. Again as they say, 'fortune favours the bold' and these young people are both daring and bold.

That they can challenge the status quo and vie for the sacred and awesome power that has been shared by the two major political parties or their ancestral variants over the last 62 years is commendable in itself. I am not part of them but I certainly commend and applaud their efforts.

They too have a right to fight for their rights and future and to be heard. They too have a dream and a story to tell and we must never begrudge them that.

Yet if the truth be told they are not only interested in winning an election but, perhaps even more importantly, they are interested in making a profound and defiant statement, registering their protest against the status qou and the powers that be and triggering and engendering a full scale, comprehensive and all-embracing social, cultural and political revolution.

They want a real and fundamental change and not a fake one. They want to pull the whole house and system down with everyone in it and rebuild a new one in their own image, with their own values and on their own terms.

Most important of all they want to see the back of those of us that are in any way associated with the old order or that have been in Government or the corridors of power at ANY point in time over the last 62 years.

That desire and sentiment is the force that is driving and propelling them and that is kindling their fire and swelling their ranks.

They are like the Robspiers and the Marats of the bloody French revolution between 1789 and 1799 whose battle cry was "liberty, equality and fraternity", who brought an end to the French monarchy, Royal family and nobility, chopped off their heads and established a proud and strong new order and proud Republic.

Like Robspier's tiny cabal of French revolutionaries they are led by a small cell of intellectual and idealistic hardliners and are bolstered, girded and supported by a volatile, massive and increasingly dangerous support group and power base who threaten violence and hurl insults at their perceived detractors at the drop of a hat and as a consequence of years of pent up anger and frustration.

If they ever get power many heads will role and many of today's and yesterday's leaders will run into exile or go into hiding.

This is especially so of those who have something to hide or who have skeletons in their cupboards.

That is what makes them so threatening and I repeat, those of us that are in the larger political parties or that are members of the existing and ancient ruling class underestimate them, ignore them and display disdain for their firm resolve and rising anger at our own peril.

Most of my political associates, friends and colleagues across party lines tend to dismiss them with contempt.

They regard them as being inconsequential and argue that they only exist on social media. I beg to differ. I see them in the streets and I see them in the Churches.

I see them amongst my staff and amongst those that regard themselves as being amongst the oppressed and downtrodden.i see them amongst the professionals and those thst are bankers, lawyers, doctors and artists.

I see them in the North, West, East and South. I see them everywhere and not only on social media.

I see them as being a very powerful and potent rising force which, if properly managed, will develop into a major political power over the next few years with a strong ideological and electoral foundation and massive structures.

That is the potential that they have and that is how dangerous they can be.

The sooner those of us that are in the larger political parties get off our high horses, display a little humility, try and understand their mindset, reach out to them, take them more seriously, appreciate their anger, restore their hope, make the necessary concessions and try and abate their rage and rising angst the better it will be for us all.

They may not have today but if we do not play our cards right they may end up having tomorrow.

May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by manyus(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

My brother. Peter Obi is clueless.If you watch most of his speech, he only talks of the problems of the country but could not proffer solutions. It didn't come as a surprise because he doesn't have the intellectual acumen and experience in the field of governance.No track record of past achievements. He is an accidental candidate!.He goes to google whatever issues he needs to talk about and that is why he always say "go and verify".
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by travismacoy: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2022
This man good
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by hush15: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2022
kolaaderin:
He will keep talking about the problem without any form of solution. This guy just want to ride on our problems to the presidency. He has no single definite solution.

Then you didn't listen to the speech. His solutions are very simple in layman's language, Safety and Security, transparency and Intergrity, blocking wastage and drainpipes, increasing production.

If you want further breakdown of this, vote the LP candidate. The solutions are three in his speeches. That's even what he stated with after observing all protocols.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by hush15: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Honestly, Shettima spoke eloquently but in his speech, he also admitted financial prudence and leadership qualities.

Those two, his principal lacks. Lagos State Government is one of the wasteful government in Nigeria except for Ambode that tried to deliver with the first 4 yrs of his administration. His time delivery justifies what ever expenses he made and the amount of projects he delivered which the present governor is still riding on. Outside that, the rest na rubbish, wasteful government that tax everything in double, even to provide amenities that can't provide for you.
Even in leadership, go check all the people the keep claiming they made: criminals, thugs and urchins stealing our common patrimony who praise and worship tem cos of the access to extortion and oppression the have over the people. Is it from the former finance minister who forged NYSC certificates to that cultist in edo wey dey shout Baba wey do well...

Obi message is simple just as the Nigerian problem is: TRANSPARENCY. Can tinubu claim to be transparent? As at today, nobody trust government, not even the thieves in power trust themselves.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Dafungames: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

See this fool. Compare Obi speech to Shettima and tell me which is sounds more human. Between why was your agbado chief not at the meeting despite it was done at his backyard?

He should have spoke let us here him too. Same way we knew he wasn't going to come that how we also know he is going to be a total flop if he had attended.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by tonididdy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
pricklewane:
This fool just de waste my data ki ni werey wi.

Democratic transition in the 21st century, the failure de talk OPEC drop lie like the foolish human being he is. 80% of Nigeria crude is being stolen according to this dull head that love vomiting rubbish.

When dailies verify now, every thing you have to say will be lost in the senseless lies you have no need of.

I come in peace since you didn't mention where your support lies obviously its not to PO since you think everything he says is unverified.

But if you don't know that Nigerian oil is being stolen then you are prolly living in lalaland!

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by babapressy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
There's something about Peter Obi.
When the anointing came on Jesus after His baptism, God said "hear he Him" and everywhere Jesus spoke people are compelled to hear and listen to Him.
This is what is happening with Peter Obi, anywhere he goes and speak people are compelled to listen to him, it s not about him or the figure or statistics he gives, there is something powerful and a force working for him that him himself is not even aware of. The grace of God is on his tongue, even if he enters the camp of his enemies, he will still be loved and accepted. I saw him kneel before Atiku, he mentioned atikulate in his speach, yet he is still loved by all. It was as if MBA organized the meeting for Peter obi. When a spirit on your matter, the happenings are different. Even those who talk bad about PO love him in their heart. This things happening to obi has never happened to this degree in Nigeria. God please save Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
rusher14:

Let's start with this NBA forum.

Between Shettima and Obi who performed better?

Watch how he would avoid telling the truth.
What’s your metrics. Why do you think shettima’s speech is better. I am sure you shouldn’t expect them to make similar speech.
Obi reeled out the problems of the country. And went further to say the kind of a leader we need to fix it.

And Obi , if you have listen to him well enough, likes to be thorough any time he’s asked to talk about something.

And most importantly, we know the NBA is a body of intellects and seem to have agreed more with Obi
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If you're careful enough and know the mood of the country, you would have know that campaign has not started and any campaign is tantamount to breach of electoral law.
The speech that Shettima gave was even more of campaign than speech delivery and in a serious country, he would be subject to prosecution and him and his party remove from the contest.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by telleyway: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Realist12:
I said it, Shettima is a very intelligent person and he was presented to showcase his intellectual qualities to the south . I weep for the social media youths who ignored all the important points he made and started trending his outfit, yet those are the ones supporting Obi saying Obi is intelligent. You can't compare this speech with Obi.
One important point I'd pick from his speech is Tinubu understands the Nigerian psychology , and we all can see how he used his knowledge to turn around Lagos and make economical and political progress for all.

All Obi did is just highlight the problems of the country , we didn't hear his track records and what he did in Anambra. I lol when he mentioned articulate for someone who literally said 10% instead of 10 minutes few seconds ago .
God help us . Obi completely went off point from the topic . But his zombies won't see that .

Have you forgotten a problem known is half solved? And when you talked about intelligence, the arena was not a political gathering or campaign avenue, it was; come let's see if you really understand or have have solution to Nigerian problems.
Obi did the expected, while Shetima used the opportunity to campaign for his party.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Victoronah1: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

the truth is that Tinubu doesn't stand a chance against Peter obi. And Tinubu doesn't stand a chance in this election. If he comes distant 4th he should be happy.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Emir01:

What do you mean by people stealing his Ideas? Are we normal in this country? Are u saying if you have solution to Nigeria problem and you know people to contact to make it materialise, u won't do it? Which popular Ideas has he implemented when he was governor? Forget story about oil quota, people know dat already and u see government purposely withrew exceess crude account savings to purchase weapons, gunboats etc because of dat and NNPC MD & minister of petroleum visiting NDDC state governors for collaboration. The question is dat, how do you want to solve this problems? Practical approach. Even If I ask u Nigeria problems u will list many for me. If u tell me u want to build anything, the question will be, where do u want to get d money from? Had it been he has been outstanding in d past in terms of performance, I won't argue wt u.
One of the popular idea that he has and implemented when he was a governor was making Anambra a non-debtor state. The only governor that borrow no dime from any bank either at local level or international. And with that he was able to save for rainy day. What about that?
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by chimeremodlyn: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Realist12:

Pls how has his intellectual qualities bettered the country since he has been in power. Why are you so blinded by your hatred bayi. We agree that you are not obedient, but must you also sideline the truth on grounds of ethnical hatred. Pls open your eyes, If Tinubu is your candidate, then vote him, but dont come telling me how he has done well, when we are in this terrible mess and i know that one of the problems we have is that terrible party and tinubu
You cant be blind to the incessant increase of food products that even the average man can no longer boasts of three square meals
you cant be blind of the increase in dollar against d naira
you cant be blind of the outrageous increase in petroleum products
you cant be blind about the poor rate of employment
you cant be blind about the bad state of our universities and the long ASUU strike

i could go on and on. How can you even tell me that tinubu can deal with that. He has been in the party for donkey years and still d economy is this bad. And youre telling me that he is experienced? Thunder fire experience. Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by chimeremodlyn: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
jumper524:
in the kingdom of blindmen, a person with one eye is considered king.
I don't blame Obi, I just want you to up your knowledge on economy and politics.

Thank God you don't blame Obi. You wey sabi, abeg lecture us. If you can judge a good economist just by his speech and not his records, I think you are the blatant illiterate here and don't go quoting me because I'm not an illiterate like you. Mr politician
100% Obidient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram / Amanpour Interviews Nigerians In Lagos About Power Outage / Tinubu Freed, Orubebe Convicted — CCT Cases Of Five Prominent Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.