Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,222 members, 7,907,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:26 AM

If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You (991 Views)

5 Tips On How To Build Your Startup Brand - Startup Naija / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / How To Manage A Startup Business Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by alpha1234: 4:18am On Aug 23, 2022
If you have a business no matter how small it is with this little information I have for you, it can turn your business to a mega one, all businesses started small but lack of information is the reason some businesses in third world country like Nigeria don’t grow beyond small scale for many years, we live in a global world most of your clients aren’t in your neighborhood they are online, over 5 billion people use the internet so why restricting your self and business to your Friends and family and you expect it to grow.
The only way to get your brand on the face of the world audience is by having a website that showcase the service you render.

If the cost of creating a website is your problem then I have the solution to that, I’m running a promo for the first 10 clients to DM me after this post, I will create your website for a token so you don’t have to worry about spending too much money.

Sometimes you are not even sure why you need one, chat me up about your business and I will diagnose the kind of website needed for your brand.

Top 10 Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Website.

A total of 5.03 billion people around the world use the internet today, Consumer behavior has changed over time to adapt to the evolving technologies in the digital era, Today, the number of people who use the internet to find businesses has increased manifold,

97% of people searched online to find a local business near them.

Therefore, if you want to grow your business by being in front of the right audience, you need to be found online – implying you must have a website.

But the question, “why do I need a website?”

1: Your Customers Expect It
2: Offers Social Proof
3. Control the Narrative
4: Website Adds To Company’s Credibility
5: Compete With Other Industry Goliaths
6: Expand Your Working Hours
7. Showcase Your Offers.

We offer both web and graphic design to our customers, contact me here: 0-9-0-5-5-9-6-9-3-8-5

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by alpha1234: 4:27am On Aug 23, 2022
You need to talk to an expat I’m here for you
Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by alpha1234: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2022
If you have a business and you don’t have a website you are wrong, give me a dm let me design an attractive website for a token.
contact me here: 0-9-0-5-5-9-6-9-3-8-5

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by alpha1234: 4:48am On Aug 24, 2022
you have a business and you don’t have a website you are wrong, give me a dm let me design an attractive website for a token.
contact me here: 0-9-0-5-5-9-6-9-3-8-5

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by alpha1234: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2022
Good morning let’s design your website today.

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by robertbrownn: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2022
Buy Instagram Followers to instant growth.
Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by alpha1234: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2022
If you are still thinking about, the truth is your brand need a website WhatsApp me now, this is our promo period.

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by alpha1234: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Contact is today
Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by alpha1234: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Sample design

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by alpha1234: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cool sample design

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by alpha1234: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hit me up for your logo design

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by alpha1234: 6:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Let me design your website today

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by alpha1234: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2022
Contact me now
Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by alpha1234: 8:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Happy Sunday to all my friends
Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by engtechmedia: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Logo design sample

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by engtechmedia: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Please send me a dm
Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by engtechmedia: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Here

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by engtechmedia: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Dm me now

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by engtechmedia: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2022
Check this out

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by Mona1Tomson: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2022
If you are interested, this site is very useful for Hong Kong company registration. On it you can easily and without any fuss set up your company even from the comfort of your home. The customer service can contact you and explain everything. The cost is not much and does not take much time. The whole procedure can take up to a few hours. Follow the link and find out more. smiley
Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by engtechmedia: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nice job

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by engtechmedia: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2022
Hello good morning
Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by engtechmedia: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
We create all kinds of designs send us a DM on Whatsapp here: 0-9-0-5-5-9-6-9-3-8-5

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by engtechmedia: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Contact is today for your bill board design

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by engtechmedia: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2022
DM to Get a beautiful design from us

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by engtechmedia: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
New Simple logo

Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by engtechmedia: 5:22am On Sep 28, 2022
Good morning from here
Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by engtechmedia: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2022
Let’s deal
Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by engtechmedia: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2022
You guys should patronize me, I design logos, banners and website for your business contact me here: 0-9-0-5-5-9-6-9-3-8-5
Re: If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You by engtechmedia: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Happy weekend

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Marketers / Meaning Of Bank Consolidation / Online Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.