Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,241 members, 7,880,896 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market (38028 Views)

Soldiers Foil Kidnap Of Bishop Ukwuoma in Imo (Photos) / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) / Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by alibiz: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
dre11:

DAILY TRUST

The police have broken their silence on the mob action against one of the “clerics” who attended the unveiling of Senator Kashim Shettima as...
Bad thing no good. The result of dinning with the devil.

DAILY TRUST
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Ebeano49(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
I'm sure Deborah would have been very very happy with this type of treatment.
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by LordOfTheGame: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
Diligent1:
This is one of the fake news to dirty the image of Tinubu. This bad people were shouting that Tinubu rented fake bishops, now police have confirmed that the man is a real bishop.
That is how they were shouting that it is Tinubu that ordered the killings at tollgate.
Our Prophet Muhammad told us not to spread information that did not happen in our presence.
There is reward for everything you do on earth even do you pray for forgiveness

This popular saying which says that "One cannot defend APC without looking, acting and sounding stupid" just manifested on you.
Sorry, you'll be if you vote Peter Obi.
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zionmdde:
He was lucky he didn't impersonate an imam, his head would have been on one mallam stick by now. The fact Christianity teaches leaving vengeance for God doesn't still mean he will insult one of the highest position in Christian leadership

Stop this your lying . Didn't many shiekh including gumi sporting pDp up and down.
Shiekh Tahiru BAUCHI support Jonathan against Buhari, nobody killed him.

Anytime christian was caught red handed, they Hypocritically started saying oooh had it been is muslims they would done worst.
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Proudlyomonna: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Helpfromabove1:
So the short and long of the story is he his a fake bishop simply no more stories

He is very lucky he didn't impersonate an Imam.
Them for turn am to asun sharp sharp grin
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Spandau: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
seunmsg:

How does a Bishop look?

Since you have asked, I will tell you. In Nigeria, a bishop is a very influential religious figure who wields considerable "spiritual", political and administrative power within his religious domain where he is often seen as the author and finisher of his "ministry". He is often financially very powerful and lives in opulence as he has unfettered access to the treasury in his domain. He wears the best of regalia and looks unarguably well-fed; he rides the biggest cars and moves in an entourage. He has well paid body guards often extracted from the Nigerian Mobile Police. As such, he is never going to be caught pants down in a market place, not to talk of being molested by people publicly. You are not going to come on this forum and and gaslight as usual and pretend not to know what's up in the name of defending your political deities.

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Spandau: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Those barbarians who molested the Bishop should have been arrested and prosecuted.

Bishop ko, Bikiosk ni. Mtcheewww.
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Krismas(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zionmdde:
He was lucky he didn't impersonate an imam, his head would have been on one mallam stick by now. The fact Christianity teaches leaving vengeance for God doesn't still mean he will insult one of the highest position in Christian leadership
grin Bishop is not one of the Ministerial offices in the Christian Faith grin
The offices are Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher.
Bishop means DEACON. And anybody can aspire to the position of deacon or bishop
The pastor of any church is the first bishop of that church. So those ministers were not fake bishops
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Sermwell(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Diligent1:
This is one of the fake news to dirty the image of Tinubu. This bad people were shouting that Tinubu rented fake bishops, now police have confirmed that the man is a real bishop.
That is how they were shouting that it is Tinubu that ordered the killings at tollgate.
Our Prophet Muhammad told us not to spread information that did not happen in our presence.
There is reward for everything you do on earth even do you pray for forgiveness
Police claimed the man is a real bishop which didn't happen in your presence and you're hear spreading it! Are you not going against the teaching of your Prophet??
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by AgueroS: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bishop Hilary C. Okafoh of Madalla, Niger State.

Please bishop of which church ? There are different churches in madalla. They should mention the church he belongs to.

You people think you’re dealing with dumb people. Ndi ara!
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Bimpe29: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Enough of this fuss. The ultimate is to have better, progressive and united country.
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by tiger28: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
I keep saying this..........

Ibos are tooooooo PRIMITIVE for Politics,is this how DEMOCRATIC Politics is practiced
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by aspabay(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
BAT Presidency will top all this lawlessness.

2023 BAT issagoal
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
tojahh:
Ordinary Ahamdulilahi wey I talk amongst some Muslim guys the other day.

My friend had to pull me to a corner and warned me seriously never to say it because it's sacred and an abomination for INFIDELS.

Left for me... If he's the shettima bishop then let him get same treatment a Christian impersonating an Imam would get.

Your friend saved you from embarrassing yourself by pulling you aside to warn you. See what you type, ''Ahamdulilahi'' there is nothing like that. Find out the proper way to say it and stop embarrassing your friend. It's sacred because you guys will be saying the wrong thing like you typed above.
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by tojahh(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
lansile:

Your friend saved you from embarrassing yourself by pulling you aside to warn you. See what you type, ''Ahamdulilahi'' there is nothing like that. Find out the proper way to say it and stop embarrassing your friend. It's sacred because you guys will be saying the wrong thing like you typed above.

What happened to telling me the correct way to say it. Except of course... I am an infidel
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Demolakay: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Throwback:
A lot of Peter Obi terrorist supporters expressed their happiness at the supposed assault.

These are the people that claim they want a new Nigeria.

I reckon in their new Nigeria, Jungle justice would be the order of the day, while those who do not conform to a government perspective on national issues will be hounded by militias and vigilantes.

I repeat, we must do our best to contain IPOBocrazy to the SouthEast that it has already ravaged while Peter Obi has been very mute and inactive as a political leader from that region to fight for the rights of the people to control their own Monday like the rest of Nigeria.

A new Nigeria to be prescribed by a minority mob led by a political prostitute and desperate ticket hunter with his genocidal running mate from Mauritania, is hereby rejected by the majority of Nigerians.

Las Las, Naija no be SouthEast.

Weyrey! u don chop food today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by CaptainAyub: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Those barbarians who molested the Bishop should have been arrested and prosecuted.
Bishop of Madalla grin grin grin
Bishop without diocese grin grin grin
I remember u are an islamabad man,so u no fit understand grin
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by CaptainAyub: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
AgueroS:
Bishop Hilary C. Okafoh of Madalla, Niger State.

Please bishop of which church ? There are different churches in madalla. They should mention the church he belongs to.

You people think you’re dealing with dumb people. Ndi ara!
I remember while growing up,those our friends who chose 'bishop' as their nickname,we used to call them "Bishop without diocese" grin

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by ImperialYoruba: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Throwback:

Na so SouthEast allow madness until they all lost their rights to go out on Mondays.

Continue to provide tacit support to animals who should be located and prosecuted.

Peter Obi should call his zombie terrorists to order.

On mondays and any day Kanu is presented in court.

If Binta Nyako ask Kanu be presented 5 days in a row, no yanminri must open shop or be seen on street that week.

Yoruba get oro day, when we declare curfew for cleansing and atonement. Na so omoibo go dey complain.

Simon ekpa don turn Kanu to oro for yanminrilamd. Dem no born ibo to come out same day Kanu come out in chains for court appearance.

If na lie make dem talk now now make I hear. grin grin
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:

This is an eye witness report...
Don't be so dull guy.

I asked a simple question what does molest mean
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by GardenOfGod(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

I asked a simple question what does molest mean
I answered you dude... There is no word like "molest" in the article. Abeg go away from my mention
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by seunmsg(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Omodua:
Stop your stupid rant. Can Christians impersonate Imams in same template and come out alive. Is it because Christian religion is liberal and devoid of troubles. The fake Bishop ought to have been beaten silly to teach him lessons of excessive effrontery.
Mere mention of Pubh Muhammad elicits death penalty on the individual, talk less impersonating him.

Is the person in question a Muslim? Which Bishop did he impersonate? Did you miss where it was said that he’s actually a cleric in Madalla? Are you guys really okay?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Landmack: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
No matter what mob actions is evil......In as much as impersonation is a crime but it doesn't justify mobbing the Tinubu fake Bishop
Even eastern terrorist follow dey talk?

Afonja rest
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Spandau: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Is the person in question a Muslim? Which Bishop did he impersonate? Did you miss where it was said that he’s actually a cleric in Madalla? Are you guys really okay?

Kadoso Mutairu! The great ọtí erèé drinker.
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Omodua(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
seunmsg:

A Cleric in Madalla automatically qualifies him a Bishop? Who ordained him??
I am not surprised with your morbid support for the impostor and renegade. Because your principal has dubious antecedents. The man stands condemned. He deserved his fate.
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Lagosanambra: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
graciously03:
Our eyes done open... We refuse to be bought. Our mumu done do, I do not support violence tho

Pls can you drop me a message here?

I can't access my pm.

Or email

lagosnissan2022@gmail.com
Re: Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market by Alldew: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
seunmsg:

While the killer's of Deborah Samuel should be left to roam free inorder to kill yet another person. Smh for some of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting / President Buhari Receives Newly Elected Officers In Aso Rock (Photos) / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.