Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,370 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nta Website Not Updated - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nta Website Not Updated (764 Views)

Why Is My Website Not Showing In Google Search? / Get Your Own Bulk Sms Website (not A Reseller Website, U Can Change To Any Provider At Any Time And / I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nta Website Not Updated by jmoore(m): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2011
I can't imagine that the most popular television network in Nigeria can't update their contents. Sometimes I feel as if they have another website other than the one I am looking at http://nta.com.ng 

Some of current news contents is what was reported in 2010. So much for being the "largest TV network in Africa" If they can't update their site. they better shut it down.
Re: Nta Website Not Updated by yawatide(f): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2011
Why are you surprised and should you?

That site has been like that for the past 2 years, at least.

That's what happens when you have cronyism on the one hand and people (clients) who don't understand what is needed to make their website a success. It would be even funnier if those in charge of this site visit the site of a another, similar website and then complain that that site is not up to date.

I would like to say, "Things go better" but having seen this happen for years, I doubt things go ever dey better sad
Re: Nta Website Not Updated by OmniPotens(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2011
Too bad oooooooooo
Re: Nta Website Not Updated by jjjkkkooo: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2011
i have not checked NTA website, but i can bet that it will be nothing to write home about judging from the quality of their TV programs
Re: Nta Website Not Updated by jmoore(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2011
Posted by: jjjkkkooo

i have not checked NTA website, but i can bet that it will be nothing to write home about judging from the quality of their TV programs

you are going to far, I am talking about the contents that dates back to 2010 while we are in 2011. It has nothing to do with the quality of their TV programs
Re: Nta Website Not Updated by Godmother(f): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2011
Why am I not surprised

(1) (Reply)

Scam Scam Scam!! ALERT / Seun, There Is A Mistake. Hope You Can Fix It Soon. / Need Someone Who Can Edit Fiverr Clone Sites Or Script.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.