Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,763 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) (64000 Views)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Exxxgeee: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bunnybee:
There’s absolutely nothing wrong in dating a younger man.

As long as he’s good and mature.
so females can be pedophiles too..

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Baronthecelebri: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Z
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Guyabuja: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
metaluterus:
Honestly, unless someone brings it up your really don't notice the difference. People get along great...
meaning u can dating a guy u senior
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
Exxxgeee:
so females can be pedophiles too..

A pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to children. As long as the man is over 18 years of age, it is perfectly okay for an older woman to date or marry him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Guyabuja: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bunnybee:

A pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to children. As long as the man is over 18 years of age, it is perfectly okay for an older woman to date or marry him.
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Lol.. it happens.

The way all these small boys are growing faster than their age, hm. That is why the first thing I ask is their age. Once I hear it's below mine, I no just look for one thing to discharge or discourage them. No time to waste.

U AGAiN?

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by chocboi78(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
She forgot to state her age, would have provided a better basis for judgement

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U AGAiN?

This old man leave me alone or what is your problem?

Did I open this account because of you?

Please mind your lane, oga. I may be 41 but I'm not your set. Biko. Cha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Cypress042: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Guyabuja:
Are you okay ?
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

This old man leave me alone. Or what is your problem?

Did I open this account because of you?

Please mind your lane, oga. I may be 41 but I'm not your set. Biko. Cha!
Na who ask ur age kwanu? Stop talking about shit that does not matter

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Smokiebrand: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
An experienced dispatch rider, serious and ready to work is needed for immediate employment. Rider would only work on mainland/ Island routes

*Rider must have*
1)Valid Riders Card
2)Good knowledge of Google map and Lagos routes
3)2 guarantors
4)At least a year experience

*Monthly Salary*
50,000+ incentives on some weekends and rewards for a job well done, to apply
Call/WhatsApp 09162950590

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Guyabuja:

Why not
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Nnemuka(f): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin grin I know this feeling...
Screams Child abuse cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by RillJ(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Una never even start u don dey see una future together.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Ishilove: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
liveyourlife007:

That's not fair
Leave him. He is hurting from breakfast that was served to him a long time ago

6 Likes

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Tboymessiah(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

What of:
Male 32
Female 23

9 years different we still dey advice de guy sey de girl small e no gree
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by free2ryhme: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bunnybee:

You that is talking will never allow your own brother date an older lady not to talk of your mum

Until he tells you his mother says....

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by pius4luv(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
I'm sorry for disturbing u,my family haven't eating,can anyone help me it with any amount to eat

First bank
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by oneclickng: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't see anything wrong in dating a younger guy afterall age is just a number.
If age is just a number, marry a 100 year old man to prove a point.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by uvie66: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bunnybee:

the weak me... how can you just write somebody off because of their age,.is Mark Zuckerberg not younger than your father but almost 100 times richer than him all because he had a foresight about Facebook
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by chukkystar(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
Paedophile evening newspapers, always looking for small boys to hang their already wasted pussies on after wasting their youths in olosho business.
22 Years is already an Adult

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by MonthlySalary: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Some of them still date down tho
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Dapson73(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
And she will be complaining Asiwaju is too old to rule Nigeria grin

Now, table turns....., and she's indeed older for a relationship she already found joy. Isn't God wonderful ?

She will restarts the process to find her mate whose more wise and experienced and can't be controlled unlike the young poor guy and statusquo remains undecided

What did I even know? Someone should pass me a lighter, I need to burn some skunk. cool

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by IJOBA11: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bunnybee:

KINDLY EXPLAIN @ THE BOLDED
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by uvie66: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
oneclickng:

If age is just a number, marry a 100 year old man to prove a point.
this is a wrong analogy...a hundred years old Man may not be physically able

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Shegzy8(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Are you in need of illustration designs, book cover, comic and cartoon, children illustration, logo etc.
Here is a creative mind that creates timeless designs irrespective of what you want. Very affordable.

https:///2348103249342

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Ghoxt: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
afterall age is just a number.
When it favours you guys, "age is just a number"
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Zchi1052(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
After thousands of suitors you rejected now u de find who to force your self on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.