Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,158 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy (26820 Views)

My Dad Insists That My Fiancée Must Take Fertility Test Before Marriage / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Uncletachi: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Na Sapa de cause all this thing
grin
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Agbebakun22: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
I hope ur brother will be there to save u when he decided to use to plus. Very selfish human
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Trojan8(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:
I don't blame your brother... It's hard to see your own blood suffer needlessly

Try and talk to him about your plans with your boyfriend and let him know you guys are making moves

Until the yahoo boy that's not suffering needlessly use her for ritual or she gets caught in some of the baggages that comes with it.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by marwanafrica: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Faithellafranci:
My brother insist that I follow a Yahoo guy. He was like trying to tell me some things and my kind of person I don't like it and I have a guy already who I love so much and that also loves me so much and wants to marry me at all costs.

The guy is gentle, caring, and I have this believe that he is going to be a nice person. Our meeting was just too sudden. It was God that brought him to my way.

At first I have been into a relationship that it will be going well at the beginning but later on it will lead to misunderstanding and then break up will follow.

Believe me guys, I have this feeling like something keeps on telling me that this guy is going to be a good man for me. I love him so much that living him will be like losing my own life and above all he is a Christian, a very strong one at that and though he is not that financially bouyant yet but he is trying just that Nigeria don't know the value of graduates in this country. He went to school, he is a graduate.

I don't want to follow my brother's advise. I love this guy so much since we started dating. I know of what I have not ever notice in my past relationships that am noticing now he doesn't shout at me he is just too different.

Please guys I need your advice. I have asked so many people for their opinion on this but now am asking you guys now please help me come out of this confusion I on my own I have said it and I have made up my mind that I am not going to follow my brother's advise and ready to struggle with this guy to make it am ready to build a future with him money is not everything in life and I so much believe that we are going to have so much money he really wants to marry me and I have already agreed to marry him guys please I need your advice because soon he is coming to see my family.

Please I need you guys advise please.

Don't open your yansh to this new guy or else he will also soon start Shouting at you
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Goldbw122(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Follow your heart
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by UzorsTech: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hey just follow your intuition, That's all and God will guide you through..
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by weslay: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
End time brother. Why can't he do yahoo himself?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Slynation(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
It's well
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ur brother wan join them use u for ritual
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Pwettylinda(f): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Your brother is a mad man
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by kopimas: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Run o
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by ednut1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
if they use you for rituals nko.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Kwipay: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lol

Meanwhile, We Sell PayPal Funds Now At 550Naira/$... Kwitok.com/paypal
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by mcgodison2531(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
PotatoSalad:
You believe that he's going to be a good man for you cos you don see fine house and benz.

Dem go soon post your pic on instablog, holding cardboard pa per. grin
did you even read the write up
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by jaxxy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
u see sm1 2day u want to marry them 2moro? Marriage isn't a rush thing and its not for kids or jobless people.

if he's a good person and has concrete plans then fine. gradually things will work out fine for both of u.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Doxa35(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Why you the tell us now? And weting you want us to do now
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Offpoint1: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Faithellafranci:
My brother insist that I follow a Yahoo guy. He was like trying to tell me some things and my kind of person I don't like it and I have a guy already who I love so much and that also loves me so much and wants to marry me at all costs.

The guy is gentle, caring, and I have this believe that he is going to be a nice person. Our meeting was just too sudden. It was God that brought him to my way.

At first I have been into a relationship that it will be going well at the beginning but later on it will lead to misunderstanding and then break up will follow.

Believe me guys, I have this feeling like something keeps on telling me that this guy is going to be a good man for me. I love him so much that living him will be like losing my own life and above all he is a Christian, a very strong one at that and though he is not that financially bouyant yet but he is trying just that Nigeria don't know the value of graduates in this country. He went to school, he is a graduate.

I don't want to follow my brother's advise. I love this guy so much since we started dating. I know of what I have not ever notice in my past relationships that am noticing now he doesn't shout at me he is just too different.

Please guys I need your advice. I have asked so many people for their opinion on this but now am asking you guys now please help me come out of this confusion I on my own I have said it and I have made up my mind that I am not going to follow my brother's advise and ready to struggle with this guy to make it am ready to build a future with him money is not everything in life and I so much believe that we are going to have so much money he really wants to marry me and I have already agreed to marry him guys please I need your advice because soon he is coming to see my family.

How old are you?

How stupid is your brother?

Your answer will determine the advice I'll give you
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by CSTRR: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Well, your brother cannot force you to date a pig.

He most likely have collected money from the Yahoo boy and wants to sell his sister away.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by stagaad: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tinubu is a PLACEHOLDER for Gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this, the better.

Most of the people pushing escoBAT do not know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force, and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be sworn-in as President and more Kabiru Sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president.

Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name.

A sick country does not need a sick president.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by phemmyfour: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Faithellafranci:

Living in a fantasy world. Go n make your own money. Stop depending on a guy's money for a successful future. Create your future...go out n make your own money
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by marwanafrica: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
I work with efcc give me your brother's number I want to ask him Something
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Tonitoniton(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Faithellafranci:

What advice are y looking for and why are u confused?

If Yahoo boys use u for ritual ur brother will continue with life as though nothing happened.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by PharmacyStore: 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
He wants them to use you for rituals
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by SAMBARRY: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Faithellafranci:

lmaooo not every advice from your relatives is reasonable.dating a yahoo boy is similar to dating an armed robber.your life is not safe, nothing is guaranteed.a man involved in Yahoo is dead to empathy, respect,values and boundaries.if push comes to shove and they tell him to use you for rituals or you're standing in the way of him becoming a billionaire,he won't think twice before he wastes you.aside that

1.he will never respect you because he will always think you married him for his money
2 he'll likely be a night crawler and cheat on you and then pass some filthy diseases to you
3.youll be married but living as though you're single because he will not be emotionally and physically available or attentive to you.its all about the money
4.at anytime he can be caught up by the law and Will you be ok seeing them hang placard on the neck of your husband as a yahoo boy and then his pictures will be splattered all over social media

You better think twice.your brother will not be with you in the marriage.if gbas gbos start na only sorry he go tell you because there's a limit to how you can put mouth Inside husband and wife matter

1 Like

Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by MartinsD12(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Faithellafranci:

That your lazy brother should go and get a Yahoo girlfriend or what stops him from being a Yahoo boy himself, you self needs to be wise, let him go and become a Yahoo boy
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by izubext007: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ur brother might be a yahoo guy, and he want to connect you to his friend so they can combine to use u for richtual.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by duro4chang(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Can you give us the phone number of your brother? We will talk sense to his head.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Nasri100(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
duro4chang:
Can you give us the phone number of your brother? We will talk sense to his head.

EFCC staff spotted. He’s going to use reverse pattern to force your brother to give up yahoo boys he knows.

grin Jk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right / Child Abuse And Street Hawking In Nigeria. / My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.