Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

Skin Care - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Care (161 Views)

Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here / Skin Care / Get Your Oriflame Products For Your Skin Care Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skin Care by Joegiledem: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2022
THE SKIN is a very important and sensitive part of our body, if not given proper attention can be a great source of DISCOMFORT, DISPLEASURE, AND LOW SELF-ESTEEM.
Are you battling with a TOUGH, ROUGH, and IRRITABLE SKIN ?, INFLAMMATIONS, DISCOLOURATIONS, DEAD HEADS, BLACK SPOTS, BLEMISHES, DULL SKIN TONE, DARK KNUCKLES, ELBOWS, KNEES, SUNBURN, and a cross section of other abnormalities to mention.
Are you tired of having that HEAVY MAKEUP look just to make your facial skin seem alright? Looking for that product that will rejuvenate and give your skin an enviable and admirable glow? pure 100% natural formula.
I present to you A SIMPLE ORGANIC SOAP FORMULA, an efficient and lasting solution to your skin problems, it’s none other than, SARAH IZE-IYAMU’S organic formula.
SARAH IZE-IYAMU is a skin therapist. SARAH battled with a dull skin tone, damaged skin, due to wrong product recommendations from friends and associates. These chemical products gave temporary effects that were in all deceptive as her skin suffered different reactions from these products. Long story made short, these made her research deeper and on her own for a lasting solution, her studies gave birth to a lasting solution to her age long skin problems.
I chose you to be the most fortunate on to share in and benefit from this great discovery.
GIVE YOUR SKIN THAT LASTING TOUCH THAT WILL GUARANTEE YOU SELF CONFIDENCE AND SELF-ESTEEM.
For your orders reach me via Whatsapp>>> +2348183826311
Re: Skin Care by Joegiledem: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
I can’t wait to take your orders friends.
Re: Skin Care by Healthtalker(f): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is amazing and this skincare product is the best I have ever come across.

One of the main reason I love gold soap is that it is not a bleaching product.

Thank you so much sir for this.

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose A Good IVF Centre In Indore? / Https://presshub.com.ng/5-benefit-of-ewedujute-leaf-and-10-benefitjute-leaf-of-i / Look Slim And Beautiful With Our 14day Detox Tea 08032838531

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.