Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,244 members, 7,950,321 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Read What The Holy Spirit Spoke To Me About You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read What The Holy Spirit Spoke To Me About You. (185 Views)

The Holy Spirit Spoke Clearly / The Holy Spirit Spoke To Me About You In This Audio. / Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read What The Holy Spirit Spoke To Me About You. by Revadebola: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2022
READ WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT SPOKE TO ME ABOUT YOU.

Over the night the Holy Spirit spoke to me that I should stay indoors today and pray intensively for our contacts on this platform.

1. From now the good things other people are looking for, will look for you.

2. Someone reading this post: you experience reoccurring symptoms of the same sickness every 3 months after treatment.

3. You come from a family that people in their prime age and at the peak of their success, die mysteriously.

4 This is your own case: once upon a time, your business was flourishing and you were very comfortable. But now, you are the shadow of your past. Things are very difficult for you.

5. You are always having evil dreams and nightmares. Literally some of those evil dreams come to pass.

6. Who is this? I saw that bulky money comes to your hands, but you are under a spell of always mismanaging money: no savings, no investments, no tangible things you have achieved in life.

7. The Lord told me: your life is in retrogressive mode: you take one step forward, then three steps backwards.

8. This night you couldn't sleep deeply. You were overwhelmed with fears and worries of the problems you are having.

9. You are presently having misunderstanding with your spouse. Indeed, communication is broken down between you.

10. You woke up this morning with severe headache and pains at the right side of your head.

(If any of this word of knowledge affects you. Chat me now on +2349059270030)
Re: Read What The Holy Spirit Spoke To Me About You. by Kobojunkie: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Revadebola:
READ WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT SPOKE TO ME ABOUT YOU.

Over the night the Holy Spirit spoke to me that I should stay indoors today and pray intensively for our contacts on this platform.
1. From now the good things other people are looking for, will look for you.
2. Someone reading this post: you experience reoccurring symptoms of the same sickness every 3 months after treatment.
3. You come from a family that people in their prime age and at the peak of their success, die mysteriously.
4 This is your own case: once upon a time, your business was flourishing and you were very comfortable. But now, you are the shadow of your past. Things are very difficult for you.
5. You are always having evil dreams and nightmares. Literally some of those evil dreams come to pass.
6. Who is this? I saw that bulky money comes to your hands, but you are under a spell of always mismanaging money: no savings, no investments, no tangible things you have achieved in life.
7. The Lord told me: your life is in retrogressive mode: you take one step forward, then three steps backwards.
8. This night you couldn't sleep deeply. You were overwhelmed with fears and worries of the problems you are having.
9. You are presently having misunderstanding with your spouse. Indeed, communication is broken down between you.
10. You woke up this morning with severe headache and pains at the right side of your head.
(If any of this word of knowledge affects you. Chat me now on +2349059270030)
You do realize the Holy Spirit, the one who is the Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus Christ and nowhere in His teachings did He spew any of this tripe you lot are famous for spewing using His Name. undecided

Please stop going around posting these lies regarding God. Jesus Christ was abundantly clear in His teachings that it is only those who live in continuous submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments are the only ones to benefit from His Love and His promises. This Truth He established over 2000 years ago and is written of right there in the Gospels for all who have eyes to read and learn. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Until Now (24-08-2022) / The Joy Of The Lord Is Forever / I Will Build A Charity/ngo Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.