Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,335 members, 7,974,424 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:56 AM

Who Are These Obidients? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These Obidients? (180 Views)

Can These Obidients Be Intimidated In Lagos? / Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode / Who Are These Obidients?—- Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are These Obidients? by Manuchiso(f): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2022
Who are these Obidients?|
I see them amongst my staff and amongst those that regard themselves as being amongst the oppressed and downtrodden.i see them amongst the professionals and those that are bankers, lawyers, doctors and artists. I see them in the North, West, East and South. I see them everywhere and not only on social media. They are waking up to the reality

������

https://www.peaceablepeace.com.ng/2022/08/who-are-these-obidients.html

(1) (Reply)

NDYC UK Felicitates With Dr. Ogboro-Okor, UBAAUK President, On Her Birthday / Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue / Don't Divide Nigeria Over 2023 Election - Olawepo-hashim To Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.