Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

Forget Everything You Think You Know About Crypto And Listen To This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forget Everything You Think You Know About Crypto And Listen To This (282 Views)

How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP / How To Go About Crypto Trading For Newbies. / Why Is Nobody Talking About Crypto Staking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget Everything You Think You Know About Crypto And Listen To This by CryptoGuide: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2022
Forget everything you think you know or might have heard about crypto and listen to what I'm about telling you.

"Investing in Cryptocurrencies is not a bad thing to do. In fact, in my opinion, it's one of the wisest investment decision you can make today, especially if you do not have much funds to invest in other sectors such Oil & Gas, Transportation, Education, Health, Real Estate e.t.c.
With as little as N7,000 you can start investing in Cryptocurrencies today.

Although, I must tell you that it is very risky to venture into crypto investment/trading if you do not have a sound knowledge/understanding of how the crypto market works. This crypto experience usually takes about 4 years to gather.

Most of the bad/negative advise about Cryptocurrencies you hear from friends or online comes from individuals who have lost money to the crypto market at some point in time. It is worth noting that these individuals lost money only because they lack the required crypto experience. You don't have to allow their negative comments about cryptocurrencies deprive you of the opportunity to become financially free. The fact that crypto investment didn't work for them doesn't necessarily mean it will also not work for you.

Before I joined crypto too back then in 2017, I read a lot of negative comments of people painting crypto to be scam; if I'd listened to these comments I wouldn't have been able to achieve the little that I have been able to achieve with crypto. Today, at only 30 years of age, I'm about completing my second house here in Ogun state. I know it might not seem like much achievements compared to what many of these guys out there that make their money through internet frauds are able to accomplish; but still, everyday I thank God for it.

Crypto investment can make you rich overnight if you do it right; it can also make you poor overnight if you do it the wrong way. So, be very careful in your investment journey.

The best way to make money with crypto is to perfectly time the crypto bull run and plan your investment for it.
The good news is that another crypto bull run is coming... I will advise you all to take advantage of this bull run and cash out big time, then you can use the money you get from crypto to establish other things such as real estate e.t.c. Which is exactly what I've done. I live in one of my apartments and I intend to put the second apartment on rent immediately I complete it. And if in future I acquire more apartments I will put all on rent and live off passive income from rents, that's my retirement plan. smiley

The way to go about crypto investment is to have a target amount in mind you wish to earn, then decide on the amount you're willing to invest, then look for a good crypto asset capable of returning your target amount from your investment capital. That has always been my strategy.

For me, my target amount I intend to earn for the next bull run is 1 million dollars, and I intend to invest $12,000 - $15,000.

Good luck in your journey to becoming financially free with Crypto.

I run a Crypto Academy and offer professional crypto investment guides to my Clients, it's one of the ways I also generate the funds for my investment capital; if you ever need someone (someone with 5 PhDs in crypto cheesy) to guide you in your crypto journey, you can always reach out to me on WhatsApp via + 2 3 4 9 0 1 2 8 1 9 4 3 3

[b]Note: [/b]I spend a lot of hours (10 - 12 hours daily) doing crypto researches, for that reason, I always request a little service charge from all my clients to compensate for the efforts I put in.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2greidz Efejene Went To Sapele With Mr Apholebie And Godfreynice (UBA BANK Acc) / Bitcoin Utility / Where Can One Buy Gift Cards In Nigeria And Which Cards Work On SKRILL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.