Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,351 members, 7,907,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 04:17 PM

She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her (5681 Views)

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. / Can I Sue Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by tommy20: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sir, give her time, she will.... Just don't raise the topic again instead, don't be too proud to say sorry to her at every little chances you get. She will definitely come around, above all, you both need each other.

Josepin:

I didn't lie here and I have explained it all to my wife. Just that she still didn't believe me and I can't start lieying to make her believe.

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
You still follow her reach tiktok , dem dey advise those girls wey dey open body for tiktok, the girl is more smarter than you are , you're trying to correct her wrong doings meanwhile you have your own wrong deeds to correct.

That's why they usually say that before you judge someone for anything make sure your own very hands are also clean ,your wife can't earn your trust again,any small thing she will start suspecting ,just thank you God say the girl no use the word RAPE for you.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Ganjafama(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Josepin:

Why I feel like suing her, is because I felt she took advantage of my simplicity. Though I have blocked her off completely but I still feel cheated
Bros I don't know what to call you. But what I know is that you are a first class mugu.
Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by romunu(m): 2:04am On Aug 27, 2022
This your problem and the other guy with betting problem, which one come better pass?be like that guy own better pass your own.You advice yourself.
Josepin:
Sincerely, I messed up big time and I never thought I could find myself in this kind of mess, please I need your advice. Not to waste time. Am married for eight years now to a beautiful woman and have 3lovely kids.
About two years ago I employed this girl to work with me, she was in her early 20's and I was 37 then. This Girl became very respectful and very committed to her job. About five months down the line we start getting too close and most time I caught her stirring at me she will smile. Each time my wife complain about her closeness to me I will assure her that there is nothing to worry about.

To cut this short, we became fond of each others and we sometimes kiss in the office and in two occasions I took her out and romanced her but I avoided making a penetration into her. I bought her phone and other things.

Early this year she gained an admission in one poly in the North. Due to her parents financial strength I practically carried all the responsibilities. My wife was aware I assisted her but not to the extend that I did.

From January till this month I send her money every month for her upkeep and other things at least 25-30k monthly. But an issue came up last month.

I saw some of her pictures and videos on tik tok which was very undecent, I called her and scolded her but I observed she wasn't happy the way I talked to her. I went ahead and reported her to her and hell got loosed. She called my wife and Informed her that I have cheated on her and that I have had sex with her twice. Which is not exactly the truth. Now my family is falling apart. My wife is threatening to end the union.

Please, I need every advice that I can get, to earn my wife trust again. Also what can I do to this girl? Can I sue her? Please bear with my grammatical bluders.
Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Nonywendy(m): 2:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Calibrator:
Some situations demands that you deny any wrongdoing even if you are as guilty as sin.

You shouldn't have confessed to any form of romance with her to your wife.

when the wife has seen and witnessed already?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Dating Indians What’s Your Experience With Difficult Parents? / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing That Your Parents Have Caught You Doing? / Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.