Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For (694 Views)

History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole / Do U Agree? Our Leaders Will Deliver Better If Ogun/sango Is Used Instead Of B/q / Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For by hollandis(f): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oba of Lagos
Tinubu
Supporters of Tinubu
Nnamdi Kalu
Rotimi Amechi
Whoever mentions my name
Dogara
Gowon
Inspector of police during Obasanjo time
Whoever released OBJ from prison
IBB
Obasanjo

Please add more names to the list

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For by skyblueking(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
Every Nigerian..
���
Re: List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For by Onucs(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
NEPA
Re: List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For by cpu2006(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
hollandis:
Oba of Lagos
Tinubu
Supporters of Tinubu
Nnamdi Kalu
Rotimi Amechi
Whoever mentions my name
Dogara
Gowon
IBB
Obasanjo

You don smoke weed

1 Like

Re: List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For by newbornmacho(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bastard buhari, aregbesola, idiot keyamo, cursed femi adesina, useless garba shehu, bastard hope uzodinma , rotimi lizard amechi, the useless op that is raising my anger, tinubu, god forsaken shetimma , the unfortunate idiot that spoiled our transformer, .....and all those to whom it may concern

2 Likes

Re: List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For by Typicool8(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
skyblueking:
Every Nigerian..
���
Including you
Re: List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For by Typicool8(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
hollandis:
Oba of Lagos
Tinubu
Supporters of Tinubu
Nnamdi Kalu
Rotimi Amechi
Whoever mentions my name
Dogara
Gowon
IBB
Obasanjo

Emefiele
Current minister for finance,
Lizardbbqgrills,
Minister of petroleum aka Mr dullard,
NNPC chairman,
The rubber stamp senators and house of representatives members,
The clueless ministers especially minister of Justice,
The list goes on and on

1 Like

Re: List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For by yyba: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
hollandis:
Oba of Lagos
Tinubu
Supporters of Tinubu
Nnamdi Kalu
Rotimi Amechi
Whoever mentions my name
Dogara
Gowon
IBB
Obasanjo

effect of too much intake of tramadol grin grin
Re: List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For by donphilopus: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
hollandis:
Oba of Lagos
Tinubu
Supporters of Tinubu
Nnamdi Kalu
Rotimi Amechi
Whoever mentions my name
Dogara
Gowon
IBB
Obasanjo

You forgot to add "Peterrorist Obituary". So sad!

2 Likes

Re: List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For by BATified2023: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
donphilopus:

You forgot to add "Peterrorist Obituary". So sad!
e no even remember him papa

2 Likes

Re: List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Problem
Re: List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For by Savagery101: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
YOU FORGOT TO ADD THAT GOD SHOULD TAKE AWAY THE LIFE OF ANYONE WHO IS AGAINST THE LIBRATOR OF BIAFRANS FROM THE COUNTRY CALLED ZOO.
hollandis:
Oba of Lagos
Tinubu
Supporters of Tinubu
Nnamdi Kalu
Rotimi Amechi
Whoever mentions my name
Dogara
Gowon
IBB
Obasanjo

Re: List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For by Softmirror: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
hollandis:
Oba of Lagos
Tinubu
Supporters of Tinubu
Nnamdi Kalu
Rotimi Amechi
Whoever mentions my name
Dogara
Gowon
IBB
Obasanjo

INSTEAD OF BLAMING YOUR LAZINESS AND PESSIMISTIC MENTALITY IN YOUR APPROACH TO LIFE WHICH HAS RENDERED YOU POOR UNFULFILLED AND FRUSTRATED.

YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS.
Re: List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For by epondudu: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin
hollandis:
Oba of Lagos
Tinubu
Supporters of Tinubu
Nnamdi Kalu
Rotimi Amechi
Whoever mentions my name
Dogara
Gowon
IBB
Obasanjo
Peter Obi
Nnamdi Kanu
All Ipob members

Re: List Of People That God Will Punish And Sango Is Doing Press Up For by hollandis(f): 1:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? / Pat Utomi Is One Of Bola Tinubu's wannabe skivvies / Rejoinder: People Are Hungry, Obi Wants To Save

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.