Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,668 members, 7,918,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Got A Job Atlast.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Got A Job Atlast.... (234 Views)

How I Got A Grant Of 1.7 Million Naira / Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes / Nwaamaikpe Finally Got A Day Public Attention He Always Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job Atlast.... by obinnazy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Good evening great nairalanders!
I'm so excited to share this, got a job today..
I graduated in 2016, and since then I have been job hunting, I resulted to teaching just to hold body...
A week ago, a friend referred me to the HR of a loan recovery firm..
I went for the interview today, just this evening, I got a text that I should resume tomorrow, with my two passport and NIN slip....Praise God..
The pay plus other incentives is 80k...tho its far from where I reside, but I have decided to start jumping on Molue(public bus) to reduce expenses...
Please if God touches your heart to assist me with Transport fares plus feeding, please kindly do so, God bless you...
As for those still job hunting, please keep submitting your Cvs and talk to people...
God bless all nairalanders..

Unity bank

God bless us oo
Re: I Got A Job Atlast.... by blue01(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
This one don get work but e still dey do babiala..... Na wao undecided, anyways congratulations to you I also got mine in the month of march.
Re: I Got A Job Atlast.... by obinnazy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
blue01:
This one don get work but e still dey do babiala..... Na wao undecided, anyways congratulations to you I also got mine in the month of march.

Thanks for calling me that, I appreciate so well...
God is still in the business of changing lives.
I know where I'm coming from...
I'm also trying to reach out to few people I know..
Even Nigeria dey do babiala
Re: I Got A Job Atlast.... by robinso01(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Congrats. May God provide for we that are still job hunting.
Re: I Got A Job Atlast.... by obinnazy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
robinso01:
Congrats. May God provide for we that are still job hunting.

Amen Sir...
Just be hopeful
Re: I Got A Job Atlast.... by Stallionhorse: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Learn to trek.. Stop looking for easy ways out no wonder you haven't seen a job since 2016 your a lazy asshollle waiting for a confy job.
Re: I Got A Job Atlast.... by obinnazy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Learn to trek.. Stop looking for easy ways out no wonder you haven't seen a job since 2016 your a lazy asshollle waiting for a confy job.

May God no let you trek from Agbado to Oshodi bro...
You called me a lazy ass, well thanks!
I know someone who graduated in 2010 currently jobless....
I'm grateful to God
Re: I Got A Job Atlast.... by Stallionhorse: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
obinnazy:

May God no let you trek from Agbado to Oshodi bro...
You called me a lazy ass, well thanks!
I know someone who graduated in 2010 currently jobless....
I'm grateful to God
oga shut up.. Do u know the distance people trek every day?? Your here begging money from stranger posy screenshot of the message they sent to you to resume work.. Local scammer. Of you can proof me wrong I will send you 10k this night
Re: I Got A Job Atlast.... by blue01(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
obinnazy:

Thanks for calling me that, I appreciate so well...
God is still in the business of changing lives.
I know where I'm coming from...
I'm also trying to reach out to few people I know..
Even Nigeria dey do babiala

Guy calm down and thank god, me sef if I tell you where am coming from ehh.... Well everybody get story to tell.

(1) (Reply)

ALGON: You Compromised On Oath Taken, Promises Made- IMC Blasts Hon. Taofiq / How To Check Sofa Quality: (A Simple Guide) / Dhe Freight Tracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.