Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,848 members, 7,886,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience (872 Views)

I Caught These People Having Sex In My Uncompleted Building[picture] / OMG 5-year-old Kids Captured Doing ‘maame Na Papa’ In An Uncompleted Building / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by KiNg0G: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
It's almost like a stamp in nigeria,my cousin bro who started completing his house after a series of faeces were packed from it few months ago due to some personal challenge of his, he had to halt a bit.. planning to continue from next week, he called the engineer to meet him at the site and told me to accompany him. on getting there, we were surprised to see several stamp of faeces fully reloaded on different corners of the apartment... This is a building that they Left not up to two months ago.. is it that nigeria's don't like good thing?
I mean in abroad I don't think things like this happen..Those doing this wicked acts can't they put themselves in the owner shoes..if they are the ones how will they feel to see their property ridiculed like this.
I took some pictures, but I don't know if it's okay for me to upload.
lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by Angbakpa(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bros....shitting for inside uncompleted building get one kind feelings...only Legends like me will understand grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by KiNg0G: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Angbakpa:
Bros....shitting for inside uncompleted building get one kind feelings...only Legends like me will understand grin grin
That's wickedness bro,
so you mean to say shitting on water closet doesn't have a good feeling?
Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by Angbakpa(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
KiNg0G:

That's wickedness bro,
so you mean to say shitting on water closet doesn't have a good feeling?

Yes sir.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by eddynaira125: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
If you need privacy in public then u have to use uncompleted building
Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by robinso01(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
That's the handiwork of smokers. They like shitting while smoking in uncompleted buildings

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by Michelle70(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Uncompleted building is the public's privacy.

after u finish, just find one cement bag use clean nyash, then go ur way

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by TheirFADA: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
If i count the number of uncompleted buildings wey i don shit inside, e go don reach 150

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by Stallionhorse: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Still wondering why people build fence last while building their house!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by illicit(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
It is something that can't be explained
Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by Unzerious: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Uncompleted Building is like the WC of Open Defecation grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by PerfectStranger(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Michelle70:
Uncompleted building is the public's privacy.

Just do am finish, find one cement bag use clean nyash, then go ur way
U Dey ment…grin gringrin
Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by tayo60(f): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tell your friend to build fence round the house and put gate. At least it will be on lock whenever work is being suspended, this will reduce it to minimal, since d culprits won't be able to gain access again.
Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by Michelle70(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
KiNg0G:
It's almost like a stamp in nigeria,my cousin bro who started completing his house after a series of faeces were packed from it few months ago due to some personal challenge of his, he had to halt a bit.. planning to continue from next week, he called the engineer to meet him at the site and told me to accompany him. on getting there, we were surprised to see several stamp of faeces fully reloaded on different corners of the apartment... This is a building that they Left not up to two months ago.. is it that nigeria's don't like good thing?
I mean in abroad I don't think things like this happen..Those doing this wicked acts can't they put themselves in the owner shoes..if they are the ones how will they feel to see their property ridiculed like this.
I took some pictures, but I don't know if it's okay for me to upload.
lalasticlala
Seun
seun wont push ur thread,
call mynd44 or nlfpmod
Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by mespusinglez(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
I just shiit for one uncompleted building today grin
Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by Waakanda: 5:36am On Aug 24, 2022
You do/misbehave anyhow when "shit" catch you anyhow cool
Re: Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience by Tboymessiah(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

(1) (Reply)

States With Finest Girls / Virginity And Sex On The Wedding Night / Never Underestimate Your Penis , Find Out This Shocking Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.