Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

3 Reasons Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Reasons Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria (771 Views)

APC Spokesperson, FFK Lists Out 3 Strong Reasons Obi Should Be Arrested In 24hrs / Reasons Obi Lost The 2023 Presidential Election / How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by OsunOriginal: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
- He started his campaign on a wrong-footing using religion - a smart person should have known that doing so would pitch other groups against you. Even though we are not godly in Nigeria, we are sensitive to religious issues. The north which is largely Muslim is seeing him as a Christian candidate - a label you dont want to have in the north. With the Muslims representing close to 60-70% of the northern population. it would be easier for the camel to pass through the eye of a needle than Obi winning this election.

- Obi's supporters who are largely from his tribe have also made him an ethnic candidate. The way they shout and make noise about his candidacy on social media and abuse any other people not supporting their views makes it look more like an ethnic agenda than any other thing. Other ethnic groups are seeing this and wondering why they should not support a candidate from their own tribe too.

- Obi's lack of legacy in the state he ruled for 8 years. He has nothing he can reference or allude to as a show of his competence and capacity other than the holier-than-thou appearance and messages - e.g. I don't give shishi, I didnt take pension, etc.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Agbalanze(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
The reasonable nigerian youths are behind obi. Oga poster, pls support you bat in peace.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Validated: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
OsunOriginal:
- He started his campaign on a wrong-footing using religion - a smart person should have known that doing so would pitch other groups against you. Even though we are not godly in Nigeria, we are sensitive to religious issues. The north which is largely Muslim is seeing him as a Christian candidate - a label you dont want to have in the north. With the Muslims representing close to 60-70% of the northern population. it would be easier for the camel to pass through the eye of a needle than Obi winning this election.

- Obi's supporters who are largely from his tribe have also made him an ethnic candidate. The way they shout and make noise about his candidacy on social media and abuse any other people not supporting their views makes it look more like an ethnic agenda than any other thing. Other ethnic groups are seeing this and wondering why they should not support a candidate from their own tribe too.

- Obi's lack of legacy in the state he ruled for 8 years. He has nothing he can reference or allude to as a show of his competence and capacity other than the holier-than-thou appearance and messages - e.g. I don't give shishi, I didnt take pension, etc.

I know you and your lineage love suffering. So, leave those who want better life to vote out APC. You can continue to leak Deji and Folashade's yansh and be smiling. Your children schools have no roof and chairs, while Tinubu's grand children are preparing to rule you and your unborn children. Just like Fela said, you are suffering and smiling.

9 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
You can up your game and I appreciate your efforts. But Peter Obi will be President of Nigeria.

And we will make sure he exceeds 25m valid votes.

Not everybody tolerates nonsense.

Three Hail Marys for Peter Obi and I.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by MissLeslie(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Space booked
Re: 3 Reasons Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Bravetunde: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Osunoroginal,a Yoruba Muslim
But they will vote for a condemned kriminal,killer of the youth and northerners and 10 Percent Shylock the occultic,wicked, heartless,old, dirty, irritating,drug dealer,drug addict and very sick plus dying Tinubu.
I have been wanting to ask,since northerners regard afonjas as fakke Muslims I will like to know do you fakke Muslimns wash your blokos,feet and mouth before praying.like the reall Muslims.
Just a honest question.
Re: 3 Reasons Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by JealousCobra(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
OsunOriginal:

INEC is a joke if not, what will a druggie Tinubu's name be doing on it's ballot papers?

Tinubu is the most corrupt polictian in the history of Nigeria who shouldn't be a community leader not to talk of being a president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by OsunOriginal: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bravetunde:
Osunoroginal,a Yoruba Muslim
But they will vote for a condemned kriminal,killer of the youth and northerners and 10 Percent Shylock the occultic,wicked, heartless,old, dirty, irritating,drug dealer,drug addict and very sick plus dying Tinubu.
I have been wanting to ask,since northerners regard afonjas as fakke Muslims I will like to know do you fakke Muslimns wash your blokos,feet and mouth before praying.like the reall Muslims.
Just a honest question.

Frustration will kill you if you don't take it easy.
Re: 3 Reasons Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by OsunOriginal: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
You can up your game and I appreciate your efforts. But Peter Obi will be President of Nigeria.

And we will make sure he exceeds 25m valid votes.

Not everybody tolerates nonsense.

Three Hail Marys for Peter Obi and I.

I really pity most of you... You know nothing about the Nigeria you claim to belong.
Re: 3 Reasons Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by agadez007(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
OsunOriginal:

you know the bolded but keep deceiving gullible Christians with “Religion don’t matter” Tarqiya,you are sensitive to religion issues but want to force a same faith ticket on others?
Re: 3 Reasons Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I really pity most of you... You know nothing about the Nigeria you claim to belong.

And you that knows so much couldn't understand why all SW Governors are now Christians, or how manage Peter Obi emerged with all following of a sudden?

If you have higher knowledge why these new trends? Peter Obi will be your President, bc your knowledge is not greater.
Re: 3 Reasons Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Brimstone77: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Coming from APC urchin..

A party that introduce Muslim Muslim ticket because they believe Christian's in the north can't get them enough votes to win..

These pathetic f**ls thinks we are all dummies,the blame obi of everything they are guilty of,go to various social media pages and tell me how igbos are the only supporters of obi..

Same ediots who came into power using lies, propagandas, deceit and threat are yapping gibberish today...
Re: 3 Reasons Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by OsunOriginal: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

And you that knows so much couldn't understand why all SW Governors are now Christians, or how manage Peter Obi emerged with all following of a sudden?

If you have higher knowledge why these new trends? Peter Obi will be your President, bc your knowledge is not greater.

Because religion is not an issue for the majority of us here in SW. Only a few religious bigots, weaponized by their leaders against anything that is not in line with their views, are those you see chanting Osinbajo and now Obi because of religion. For us, it is competence and the reason we are so blessed and progressing. Have you ever wondered why Lagos is your small London? Im not sure... We elect people based on competence, not religion.

(1) (Reply)

That Silly Igbo Professor Abusing D Queen Is An Empty Headed Woman!!! / Nnamdi Kanu The Lucky Man From The Eastern Region Of Nigeria / Tinubu's Campaign Spokesman, Onanuga Puts Tinubu In More Trouble!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.