Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard (53470 Views)

Ortom In EFCC Custody / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Elliotwaveforec: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Atiku should've known that only a president from the south would guarantee Nigeria's existence beyond 2023. I don't blame him because he's not a Nigerian but Cameronian who doesn't care if Nigeria burns.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by porthouse7(f): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
loosecanon50:
This 2023 election happens to be the most important election in the history of this country. There will be a lot of betrayals at the dying minute.

One thing I know for sure, it's the youths who will determine the outcome of this election. I'm glad majority of the youths have decided to grow above ethnic, tribal and religious differences. Every rigging machinery will be resisted.

The result at the polls will shock a lot of people. The youths will vote wisely.

Obidatti2023 all the way.
numbers of igbos in Malaysia prison reach to win election for obi

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by capnies: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wilddove:
The same thing Rotimi Amaechi did to Goodluck is what Wike will do to Atiku. Tinubu is there already, forget about social media bruhaha PO Is going no where. This i have seen.

TINUBU CANNOT WIN ELECTION IN NIGERIA, THE SAME NIGERIA HE DID NOT BELIEVE IN. EXCEPT IN ODUDUWA, BUT YOU SEE NIGERIA; THE DEVIL HAS ALREADY DESTROYED APC N TINUBU BY CHOICE. GET SOME SLEEP, I HAVE DUSTED MY CARD. THE NORTH VOTES ATIKU, ALL ATIKU NEEDS IS VOTE FROM SOUTH SOUTH.
STOP CRYING OCEAN.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by PreetyAngel4U: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Temptee101(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
Criminals, imagine wasting scare resources and jet fuel flying to far away London to have a fruitless meeting.

Peter Obi is the man to curb all these excesses.

Vote Peter Obi
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by cockcrowatdawn(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

I disagree with you...... Nigeria is where she is today because over 80% of Nigerians hate Nigeria........

You can only care for something you love rather than destroying it.......
Everybody that are contesting for a position in Nigeria is just for what they will collect from Nigeria instead of what they will give to Nigeria.......the same reason people accept jobs because of salary instead of their skills.....

How many Nigerian lady will accept a man without thinking of what to get from the man/ what the man has (in terms of money)? etc.........

How many country can survive with the level of corruption/wickedness in this country?......
Nigerian problem is their mindset poverty mindset), greed.......

How many of the countries we foolish Nigerians loot our money to will do same to Nigeria?........

Nigeria is where she is today because of the high level of poverty in the land, caused by the the greedy Nigerian irrespective of rich or poor, leaders or the lead.....
It takes a healthy and vibrant leader to correct those things you said.there is no country without funny people that is why they need leadership who should stare the ship to it's destination.
You cannot complain that Nigerians are not doing the right thing and you also put a leader who does not even have a clue on what the right thing to do is.

The president of a country wills enormous power that requires responsibility to change things with powers drawn from the constitution by creating laws which should govern the day to day activities of the people. He should be vibrant,tireless and have the capacity to lead else he has no business there in the first place.

You cannot fight to be president and promise heaven on earth only to go there and start giving excuses that Nigerians are the problem as if to be a president of a whole country is child's play.

There are developed countries that have more crazy people than Nigerians but those countries have leaders who are passionate about their country and know what it entails to be a president.

To educate you a bit,the president of a country is the most powerful man of that country,let a lone a country as strategic as Nigeria in Africa.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Tareq1105: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
I'm for Asiwaju and I stand on his mandate bcoz I know he has the capacity and the ability to put men and materials together to get Nigeria working again. He's done it before in Lagos where men were pulled together irrespective of their state of origin, tribe, and religion. To me, this is where Buhari missed it ab initio. Asiwaju is wiser, more open, liberal in religion, and more accessible to Nigerians.

However, I don't see Wike supporting Asiwaju bcoz it would affect his candidates who are already flying the flag of PDP in the coming election.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by osidion2020(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Go and sit down, you clearly don't have sense. Idiot.
Healthquest:
When you're looking for a politician, you'll find one at the bourdillion.

TINUBU is a master, he is beyond any politician alive.

Man is so strategic and doesnt bother about naysayers.

Fact is, TINUBU will be a good president because he can bargain, listen to ur plee and provide solution.
His reward system are second to none and will return Nigeria to the old glory days.

No one has his track record, I'm in ph and hopefully, I will be voting for the second time since nuhu ribadu election 2011
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by osidion2020(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
Don't mind the old goblin, always looking for short route..stupid old man.
nero2face:
Others were at NBA addressing the nation why they should become the President but see this ancestor, he's busy looking for who to buy over to help him rig his state in his favour... Anything like Tinubu should never happen to Nigeria...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by amaridigital(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
IbadeHQ:

I know what I'm saying.

You cannot be in Lagos and determine majority.

Abi oh, with over 30 million northern youths who no dey speak useless grammar on Nairaland but dem go line up happily by 6am on election day, the results go be like magic to online warriors. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by OriOko88(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Vixlot:
God Bless Gov Wike
God Bless Gov Ortom
God Bless Gov Makinde
God Bless Ikpeazu
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari

God punish PDP miscreants
Wailing starts 1...2...3...4
News wey u never even verify u don begin asslick pdp governors cos of their alleged meeting with tinubu. E go shock u soon when the news is debunked.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by ALISMILE(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Conner44:
lol wicked wike should do quick and port to apc so that the nail he has been struggling to hammer into his coffin would be complete grin

Both Wike, Atiku, Tinubu, APC & PDP have failed Nigerians by sharing dollars between themselves to handle our affairs and we will show them the exit by May next year so far as the sun still shines down on all of us.
Obi too has also failed, after all he was governor for 8yrs under PDP after porting from APGA. Most importantly his reign as governor was a total disaster. He can’t even brag about his 8yr stint as governor

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Okwyjesus(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/2023-tinubu-meets-wike-makinde-ortom-in-london/

Wike is overrated. Am in Rivers. Non lkwerres in River don't like Wike and they are planning well for him
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by OriOko88(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Gkay1:
Atiku eyes go soon clear
Atiku knows what hes doing. Hes confident of winning according to his body language. He doesn't make noise. Seems d north will vote for him massively. I don't trust those people
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by TrueNigerian300: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
CyberWolf:
Be done talk am before, if Obi no go win, make Tinubu win abeg…. North can’t rule for 16 years angry … The damage they’ve done will take years to repair and we can’t afford that. My only fear is that Tinubu is getting sickly and weak so North might be ruling by proxy sad

You sound reasonable!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
kunle75:

Who are you referring to?
The one that is running up and down because he lost in a primary election.....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by kingyakos: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Vixlot:
God Bless Gov Wike
God Bless Gov Ortom
God Bless Gov Makinde
God Bless Ikpeazu

When u see them u know them...
Illiterate
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by kingyakos: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
tamdun:
Let the chess game begin grin

Mention the names of all the officials in a Chessboard and their functions
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by kingyakos: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Righthussle:
Correct. E go clear Atiku for eye.

Shock wetin, have u ever heard of SS voting APC before even in their respective state election, not even now that APC goofed big-time.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by emilo2bad: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
loosecanon50:
This 2023 election happens to be the most important election in the history of this country. There will be a lot of betrayals at the dying minute.

One thing I know for sure, it's the youths who will determine the outcome of this election. I'm glad majority of the youths have decided to grow above ethnic, tribal and religious differences. Every rigging machinery will be resisted.

The result at the polls will shock a lot of people. The youths will vote wisely.

Obidatti2023 all the way.
who appointed you spoke Man of the youths

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by emilo2bad: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Conner44:
lol wicked wike should do quick and port to apc so that the nail he has been struggling to hammer into his coffin would be complete grin

Both Wike, Atiku, Tinubu, APC & PDP have failed Nigerians by sharing dollars between themselves to handle our affairs and we will show them the exit by May next year so far as the sun still shines down on all of us.
but Peter Obi was PDP that failed what do you think

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Jesusloveyou: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
omenka:
If by chance Ortom is allowed into APC, I swear by God and all the gods of our land I'd actively campaign against APC in the state.
don't worry, he is not joining apc, he will only work for tinubu from background

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by blueAgent(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Vixlot:
God Bless Gov Wike
God Bless Gov Ortom
God Bless Gov Makinde
God Bless Ikpeazu

Clown.
Shameless clown
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
cockcrowatdawn:
It takes a healthy and vibrant leader to correct those things you said.there is no country without funny people that is why they need leadership who should stare the ship to it's destination.
You cannot complain that Nigerians are not doing the right thing and you also put a leader who does not even have a clue on what the right thing to do is.

The president of a country wills enormous power that requires responsibility to change things with powers drawn from the constitution by creating laws which should govern the day to day activities of the people. He should be vibrant,tireless and have the capacity to lead else he has no business there in the first place.

You cannot fight to be president and promise heaven on earth only to go there and start giving excuses that Nigerians are the problem as if to be a president of a whole country is child's play.

There are developed countries that have more crazy people than Nigerians but those countries have leaders who are passionate about their country and know what it entails to be a president.

To educate you a bit,the president of a country is the most powerful man of that country,let a lone a country as strategic as Nigeria in A ;Dfrica.

Why not educate yourself with the facts before you?...... with your strategic Nigeria, what is your production?.... What can you boost of if not poverty despite all the enormous natural resources God gave to Nigeria?.….....
You lack the capacity to think that is why you are poor despite all the wealth around you......

Every developed country have passionate citizens, that thinks not just about themselves but about their country which the opposite is the case in Nigeria.......

With all the laws that Nigeria have how many are working? If not tribalism, religion etc......

is it the president elect that will tell an adult like you to do what is good?..... continue....

You can't give what you don't have.......if you like elect vibrant youth as a president, you will still complain........

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Jesusloveyou: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
capnies:

TINUBU CANNOT WIN ELECTION IN NIGERIA, THE SAME NIGERIA HE DID NOT BELIEVE IN. EXCEPT IN ODUDUWA, BUT YOU SEE NIGERIA; THE DEVIL HAS ALREADY DESTROYED APC N TINUBU BY CHOICE. GET SOME SLEEP, I HAVE DUSTED MY CARD. THE NORTH VOTES ATIKU, ALL ATIKU NEEDS IS VOTE FROM SOUTH SOUTH.
STOP CRYING OCEAN.
north west and south west is 70% sure for tinubu.
south south and north central is 45% sure for tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by MikeofAfrica: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
allicare:

I salute Wike courage unlike the governors and people of certain region always displaying courage but are weakling inside. How on earth they allow Atiku picked PDP ticket is still a wonder to me and I can't understand

You want PDP to give the ticket to an amateur politician like Wike so that it will be an easy ride for Tinubu. Well, PDP is not foolish. Even if Wike support Tinubu, he cannot win Rivers State when Obi and Atiku are on the ballot. Ameachi supported Buhari but also could not deliver Rivers.
Abia, Enugu and Oyo Governors are behind Wike. The only south region against Wike is his own region. Hence I wonder the region you are referring to.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
north west and south west is 70% sure for tinubu.
south south and north central is 45% sure for tinubu.
Tinubu of today is not tinubu of yesterday......Tinubu of today is sick and need to take care of his health,.....Nigeria alone can make a healthy person sick....... I wish his children/relations can advise him......
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

You want PDP to give the ticket to an amateur politician like Wike so that it will be an easy ride for Tinubu. Well, PDP is not foolish. Even if Wike support Tinubu, he cannot win Rivers State when Obi and Atiku are on the ballot. Ameachi supported Buhari but also could not deliver Rivers.
Abia, Enugu and Oyo Governors are behind Wike. The only south region against Wike is his own region. Hence I wonder the region you are referring to.

Yes Amechi supported Buhari because that was the only option left for him after mama peace and Jonathan were fighting him with federal might.........
I wish Buhari was as greedy as Jonathan/mama peace, wike for hear wee.....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by toneroforever(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
The way BATists attach themselves to anything that can give them hope amuses me, even if it will be debunked later.
The other time, they claimed Wike & BAT met in France. Later Wike debunked it.
Last week it was OBJ,he debunked it.
Desperation at it's peak.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by livinbygrace: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kwipay:
Wike will obviously loose his relevance in the Niger Delta because of this selfish move. He wants to dime with the enemy of his people and still expect them to love him.

Note my word, Wike relevance will end after he leaves office, nobody will even reason him matter just like Uduaghan of Delta State. This man just shot himself on the foot for cheap pride.

Meanwhile, We Sell PayPal Funds Now At 550Naira/$... Kwitok.com/paypal

Loose relevance and Federal Government Just awarded contract to TOmpolo,Jonathan’s boy?Una go just open mouth waa.jagaban is the incoming signed and sealed!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Minjim: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
The fools who think Fayose and Makinde will leave Tinubu and work for Atiku are in for a shock

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja / Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) / #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.