Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference (31314 Views)

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos / Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by Addme: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, you can claimed you're making such huge billions, we are not talking of millions but billions without Federal allocation inclusive monthly as still have business being among states indebted.
Soludo is borrowing because Anambra is not claiming generating such billions.
This was the same way Aregbe indebted Osun state and Oyetola has no lifeline to borrow again. They should stop mortgaging the future of our unborn children with borrowing to stupor.
If most business men have this your thinking they won't grow. Dangote is the richest black man and he's still indebted likewise every known billionaires in the world.

I still maintain that there's nothing bad in Loan or borrowing when the it's mainly for further production of wealth.

Look at the most indebted countries in the world from Wikipedia and tell me why USA and China should be in the First and Second Place based on your logic.

Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by blueAgent(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
duro4chang:
God bless shetima. May God bless Tinubu

Bless who?

Keep mocking yourself God cannot be deceived.
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by duro4chang(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
blueAgent:

Bless who?

May God bless Shetima,bless Tinubu and bless me. May God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by duro4chang(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
blueAgent:

Bless who?

Nobody can mock God. God will bless Shetima,God will bless Tinubu. God is not man. Change your mindset

2 Likes

Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by blueAgent(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is Only in a failed country like Nigeria where one can increase revenue through increase in taxation and be hailed as achievements.

Increasing our tax burden is not what Nigeria needs now.

Tinubu has nothing to offer except increase taxes and revenue collection.
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
porthouse7:
go check obi cv

Sorry for wasting my time on you.......
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by onuman: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

https://twitter.com/CivicHive/status/1562139495042088960?t=Fs_LUKRRud2zkEFkLl1JtA&s=19

Stupidity is comparing Lagos State's IGR and development to Anambra state's IGR and development.

Lagos started in 1860 while Anambra state started in 1986.
Anyhow, nobody can represent Tinubu in a political propaganda without being stuupiid.
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by eagleu: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
YoungLionken:
On a serious note, why was Tinubu absent from the conference meeting??.

How could he have stood up without assistance and hold the mic all by himself?
....assuming his diapers are working, anyway.
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
YoungLionken:
He's not well na
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by Flexy33: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
� as e reach conference and deliberation time, no be Emi lokan again. Where do we draw our conscience from to even support Tinubu and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by PeterObi4LP: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
YoungLionken:

Do you want to watch him fall down or keep 5min silent with lost of memory before he begins his writing speech?
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by Dubaku543: 12:55am On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=abc115 post=115996105][/quote] So this is why we should elect Tinubu a walking corpse? You Tinubu urchins are not just senseless. You are the most unserious set of jokers. You feel people choose Obi over Tinubu because of the statistics so that's why in your WhatsApp chat group you've decided to tackle all his affirmations, meaning there is no longer any other means available to assassinate his character.
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by fredoooooo: 1:11am On Aug 24, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Hope you're not having problem mentally? A colloquium organized to praise Tinubu is what you're hyping above the gathering of intellectuals, learned and gurus in our society. Political correctness had blinded your inner mind.
Just ignore or bounce . I know you're so daft and mentally incapacitated to decipher what I wrote up there.. I don't have time to explain myself on phools, empty brains and emotionally immature heediots , that goes about and abuse people inorder to proof their points .
Gathering of intellects you called it , the rogues in regalia rather.. Did you see how the bascads and thugs destroy properties at the colloquium center yesterday ?
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by IfnobeGod20: 2:07am On Aug 24, 2022
Addme:

If most business men have this your thinking they won't grow. Dangote is the richest black man and he's still indebted likewise every known billionaires in the world.

I still maintain that there's nothing bad in Loan or borrowing when the it's mainly for further production of wealth.

Look at the most indebted countries in the world from Wikipedia and tell me why USA and China should be in the First and Second Place based on your logic.
Sometimes when some of you compare your country or state to some of these disciplined and economically viable countries I just laugh you guys to scorn.
How do we even come to this that you guys are comparing the borrowing in a technology driven system with this dependent country or stàte? If we are not even talking on their technology, their human capital alone is enough to pay for their debt. Is it the brain drain all over the system that will pay for debt in the future paradventure there is a system collapse? I have told you to stop comparing stable system with this unstable system where everything about government is strouded in secrecy.
We need to stop following blindly a system that is working just because they are doing it. The system they've built on ground, it's a enough to pay for debt. That was why I asked you, if you no the reason Oyetola could not borrow all through his tenure?
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by ubimagos: 2:25am On Aug 24, 2022
"my friend here, calls Lagos, home not Awka"
Shettima-2022.
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by Traplord09: 2:51am On Aug 24, 2022
duro4chang:
God bless shetima. May God bless Tinubu

Always going backwards at class
Still no sign of bright side of you right
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by Traplord09: 2:52am On Aug 24, 2022
duro4chang:
May God bless Shetima,bless Tinubu and bless me. May God bless Nigeria.

You lost road
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by tafat: 3:18am On Aug 24, 2022
I don't even get these guys, how is Nigeria not a failed state?
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by DrAkpamudehe: 4:40am On Aug 24, 2022
asanausana91:
Atiku was custom controller at the age of 30, buhari was already a president at the age of30.

Pls Keep quiet. Stop giving wrong figures
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by Chosimba: 5:39am On Aug 24, 2022
chibowobbed:
The fact check or whatever isn't important, what's important at the moment is that everyone becomes Obidient. The country is a mess already, *failed* sef is an understatement. A country where the University students have been at home since the second month of the year isn't yet qualified to be called a failed state?

Abeg

You must make sure that you do not fall into the same kind of desperation that brought in this government, where you don't care if your candidate is lying to you or not. Peter Obi while being the best candidate, is not above having criticism and reproach..
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by Makcollins(m): 6:26am On Aug 24, 2022
Tinubu absent is cleared indication of incompetency.
Atiku speech at NBA is totally telling Nigerians that, he don't have plan for NIGERIA.
OBI award indicate a better NIGERIANS.
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by daygee12: 6:28am On Aug 24, 2022
Gadetimese:
Tinubu is a PLACEHOLDER for Gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this, the better.

Most of the people pushing escoBAT do not know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force, and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be sworn-in as President and more Kabiru Sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president.

Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name.

A sick country does not need a sick president.

That was what u said about BUHARI that time we didn't forget
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by morohunfola78008: 6:31am On Aug 24, 2022
OkOk...
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by Tareq1105: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2022
YoungLionken:

He was away to France.
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by Tareq1105: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2022
chibowobbed:
The fact check or whatever isn't important, what's important at the moment is that everyone becomes Obidient. The country is a mess already, *failed* sef is an understatement. A country where the University students have been at home since the second month of the year isn't yet qualified to be called a failed state?

Abeg

Blame PDP that signed unimplementable Agreement in 2009 with ASUU. If it was that convenient, why didn't Jonathan implement it before leaving office in 2015?
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by blueAgent(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Nobody can mock God. God will bless Shetima,God will bless Tinubu. God is not man. Change your mindset

Clown.
It's obvious you don't know God.
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by duro4chang(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Traplord09:

Always going backwards at class Still no sign of bright side of you right
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu. May God bless shetima and may God me.
Re: A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference by duro4chang(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Traplord09:

You lost road
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu. May God bless Shetima and may god reward you according to your deed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police / Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. / Police Withdraw Tompolo’s Security Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.