Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,200 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated (430 Views)

Reps To Govs: Bulletproof Cars Won’t Save You From Wrath Of Uneducated Children / Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by Bonavi: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
It's really hard engaging them in reasonable discussions or arguements. Well educated Yorubas are mostly rooting for competence other than tribalism in the coming presidential election.
I just hope the educated ones will rise prominently to subdue the unruly dispositions of this uncivilized youths
Re: BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by jkpbestseries: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
wat of Atiku? D only listen to radio and community leaders
Re: BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by yyba: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
All PETER OBI supporters are criminals
Re: BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by goatandyam: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
What do you expect? Majority are muslims and you know those people hate school.

They ve being brainwashed by their leaders to hate school so they can be easily controlled and manipulated.

A classic example is the north.

Even their Saudi Arabia is a useless country in the committee of nations calling the shots.

Wherever there is no freedom and education, stupidity reigns supreme which ultimately leads to devils workshop with resultant outcomes like terrorism and so on.

2 Likes

Re: BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by Generalissimo75(m): 4:59am On Aug 24, 2022
These set of people are the ones voting.
Re: BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by lexylaw40: 6:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Facts proves that Obi and Atiku's supporters are Total Illiterates....

1 Like

Re: BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by derekdelta(m): 6:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Peter obi with his third class certificate is a confirm olodo..chief block head

1 Like

Re: BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by mycar: 6:44am On Aug 24, 2022
Bonavi:
It's really hard engaging them in reasonable discussions or arguements. Well educated Yorubas are mostly rooting for competence other than tribalism in the coming presidential election.
I just hope the educated ones will rise prominently to subdue the unruly dispositions of this uncivilized youths
you are right, and that's a menace to the society. they are unemployable and visionless too.
Re: BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by Bonavi: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2022
derekdelta:
Peter obi with his third class certificate is a confirm olodo..chief block head
but there is present enquiry on the primary and secondary schools attended by Tinubu and whether he even attended any
Re: BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by EmperorHadrain: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2022
Bonavi:

Three months ago, this fool was shouting Biafra and believed his nigger ass was jewish from listening to one charlatan on Radio Biafra.
Re: BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by IgOga(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2022
Fallacy of hasty generalization grin

I support Tinubu and I am as educated as one can be grin grin grin
Re: BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by EndsarsReloaded: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2022
That is they keep saying nonsense like tinubu built Lagos. Tinubu is maker of men. Tinubu is rich and other nonsense.

If only they're educated, they would know that tinubu is one of the worst governors that ever ruled Lagos. They would know that he monopolized the state government and turned it into a family and friends affair instead of allowing democracy to take hold. He is rich because he looted the state dry.

They're the almajiris of SW.
Re: BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by Bonavi: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was as bad as the Obidient's urchins claims he is, Wike will not be in London working with him. Think about it. You think a whole Wike doesn't know what is good for Nigeria ?

Nigeria and Nigerians knows what's good for them, that's why they are rejecting Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins with all their strength.

If we miss Tinubu that means we have completely lost it in Nigeria.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the end of ASUU strike .

My fellow youths and Nigerian students be wise, let's get it right this time .

Tinubu is the only answer to all our troubles in this country.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all pathological liars, even Lai Muhammed will be a child's play where Peter Obi is . shocked
I hope if Nigeria goes through another terrible 8years even u will survive it. The little money u were given to be doing this will surely finish and what happens if they fail to give u another because Tinubu thoughts for you is to have you recruited in the army
Re: BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by DadaHammed: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was as bad as the Obidient's urchins claims he is, Wike will not be in London working with him. Think about it. You think a whole Wike doesn't know what is good for Nigeria ?

Nigeria and Nigerians knows what's good for them, that's why they are rejecting Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins with all their strength.

If we miss Tinubu that means we have completely lost it in Nigeria.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the end of ASUU strike .

My fellow youths and Nigerian students be wise, let's get it right this time .

Tinubu is the only answer to all our troubles in this country.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all pathological liars, even Lai Muhammed will be a child's play where Peter Obi is . shocked

Shut up your NURTW smelly odouriferous agbero mouth.
Wike works with anybody that will give him what he wants even if na devil.
Re: BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by RenaissanceGuy: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2022
goatandyam:
What do you expect? Majority are muslims and you know those people hate school.
Shut up and stop spoiling Peter Obi's chances! His supporters cut across every corner of Nigeria.
Re: BAT Supporters Are Mostly Half Or Uneducated by Bonavi: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Shut up and stop spoiling Peter Obi's chances!
u can simply correct him that not all Muslims hate school, there are many wise and educated ones that are boldly campaigning against Tinubu and Atiku for the love if their country

(1) (Reply)

2 Million March For Obidatti Coming In Umuahia / Throwback About Obi / FIVE Reasons Why I Will Never Vote For Peter Obi In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.