Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,923 members, 7,973,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:29 AM

Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video (12335 Views)

What Is Tinubu Really After? By Tunde Asaju / Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju / Buhari – Absent With His House On Fire By Tunde Asaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by Damoon77(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amen �
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by iyohagodfrey: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amen Amen Amen.
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by Bukola94(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErjkJ4VsdX4

I'm a practicing Muslim, I say a big Aamin to this
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by Okobola146: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
skinnyzsam:
PLEASE HELP!!! AM IN SERIOUS TROUBLE
you dey get HIV ni?
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by Damoon77(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Freelane33:

You are a
Mumu man

You are a slowpoke
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by Bukola94(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
skinnyzsam:
PLEASE HELP!!! AM IN SERIOUS TROUBLE
what is happening to you?
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by Damoon77(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
kabasa24:
FAKE PASTOR EVERYWHERE . DEVIL CALL U AND U THINK ITS ANGEL THAT FLASH U MUMU

Shatap and getat

2 Likes

Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is Babangida paying for it. Is Tinubu paying for it. Is Deziani paying for it? He should first cite examples of all the past thieving politicians that have paid for it.
We that vote them there are the ones paying for it. sad
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by flexispy: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by simplesearch: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
undecided all this things no dey work ,their children they fresh ,fat ,ball hard ,their children children same thing ,omo,I dey focus on how to make money japa ,I leave the country for una

It works, you're not just privy to what some of this so called big men go through in all odd hours. Some of them have children with terrible health challenges that keep them begging for God's mercy, but since they're not ready to give up their evil ways their prayers remain unanswered. If you weren't told will you believe Ekweremadu has a child with kidney problem or so? So does many of them with seemingly unexplainable problems that makes peace a very scarce commodity in their homes and possession. They most times cover up with drinking, clubbing, traveling around and all such reckless and aimless lifestyles. This is why they have little or no time to attend to the numerous problems bedevelling the nation. Simply put, their smile and posturings are purely cosmetic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by Spicycat(f): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Dear Bishop, what you are saying is called wishful thinking.
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by Ballzproblem2: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
simplesearch:

It works, you're not just privy to what some of this so called big men go through in all odd hours. Some of them have children with terrible health challenges that keep them begging for God's mercy, but since they're not ready to give up their evil ways their prayers remain unanswered. If you weren't told will you believe Ekweremadu has a child with kidney problem or so? So does many of them with seemingly unexplainable problems that makes peace a very scarce commodity in their homes and possession. They most times cover up with drinking, clubbing, traveling around and all such reckless and aimless lifestyles. This is why they have little or no time to attend to the numerous problems bedevelling the nation. Simply put, their smile and posturings are purely cosmetic!
leave all this ones ,tinubu son dey rock watch of 6 Million Dollars ,have penthouse, abacha. children children are still flexing their papa loot ,wike son just recently graduated from college in UK abi Us ,obiano is currently enjoying his stay out of naija , .Ekweremadu own case was just few among the many
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by AngelicBeing: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

I Love and Agree with this prayer and say AMEN!

Also any being under any guise, position or appointment that is pushing for any ungodly and satanic leadership for Nigeria! My FATHER Destroy their potential in JESUS Name....Amen
And Grind them to powder and dust in Jesus Name Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by Asour: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
God1000:
How do we stamp out corruption in Nigeria? It has become a serious cancer in our society.

Corruption is responsible for Nigeria's underdevelopment

Yes. Corruption+ Incompetence.
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by everythinggirly(f): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Like seriously? It's never gonna work!
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by Navalsadiq(m): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Help me say amin oh
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by nextstep(m): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
None of them have paid for it oh, nor will they ever... your God is just wondering why Nigerians are such sheeple. God only helps those who help themeselves...

The same congregation that is hearing this preaching, will turn around and vote in the same set of robbers, at local, state, and national level.
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by onuman: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wishful thinking.
If wishes were horses, a beggar would ride on a horse.
About 90% of Nigerians in refuge in the diaspora are from the southern regions of Nigeria. Why? Your answer is as good as mine.
One Nigeria, ahoy.
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by aestake: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bukola94:
what is happening to you?
Na begging format nao.

1 Like

Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by Flexy33: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
I no wan talk wetin dey my mind, 2mao dere my Oga at dey top fitvvex with me grin
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by onuman: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
God1000:
How do we stamp out corruption in Nigeria? It has become a serious cancer in our society.

Corruption is responsible for Nigeria's underdevelopment

Every country in the world has its own corrupt political class, less corrupt than Nigeria's. A weak and tribally compromised president can't check corruption in Nigeria.
Corruption in Nigeria is from the country's skewed and lopsided political structure and governance system created by northern soldiers. The political structure and governance system don't allow good people with workable solutions to Nigeria's problems, to emerge at the apex political leadership of Nigeria. The northern region of Nigeria which boasts of being the most educationally disasdvantaged region largely determines who presides over Nigeria at any turn, drawing from the region's political overrepresentation from the 19 states proliferated in the region.

For example, a presidential candidate in Nigeria must win 25% of votes in 24 of Nigeria's 36 states, before the candidate can be proclaimed winner of Nigeria's presidential election.

Who is the presidential candidate from the south who can win 25% of votes in 24 states, if the northern region is supporting a northern presidential candidate, with 19 states proliferated in the old Northern region?
Obasanjo and Jonathan's win were mere aberrations.

3 Likes

Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by Tillatalk: 12:48am On Aug 24, 2022
When sir?
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by toprealman: 12:54am On Aug 24, 2022
TRUSTEDGUY:
grin
Behold the thief cometh to steal

God punish BUBU and his cohorts

Anyways We go Obey way the time come
I almost read it as Behold Tinubu cometh to steal......my bad!
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Those that have stolen every kobo of Nigeria will pay for it by the grace of God. 

So shall it be in the Mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by Goodman247: 1:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Nigeria is a country of thieves
Re: Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video by tafat: 3:01am On Aug 24, 2022
If only it were so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Calls For Audit Of Dangote-NNPC Business Transactions / Yar Adua Promote 8 Northerner To General In Army 4 Southerner (67%) / World Bank Presidency: Obama Rejects Iweala Nominates Jim Yong Kim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.