Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,634 members, 7,918,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:14 PM

Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) (3263 Views)

Peter Obi's Hospital In Anambra. Picture. / Throwback: Peter Obi Poses With Masquerades In Anambra (picture) / Hausa Man Killed In Anambra (picture added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Liquidpenis: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

I made Lagos, I own Lagos and I am expanding into Ogun state

Na this type of provocative words make south Africans bulala Una yanzh the last time.

Lagos is your breathe, you live because of Lagos, if na lie the tn go back to your slum in the east if you wouldn't be shot by UGM.
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Kagd10: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

I don't care about Biafra. I just want to keep buy off your land. Even your father's grave, I would buy it off.

Meanwhile, Abandoned property would soon be unleashed on you like Porthacourt and the North did to you.

When you hear no Biafra in Southwest, you should know what it means already..
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by tctrills: 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kagd10:

Meanwhile, Abandoned property would soon be unleashed on you like Porthacourt and the North did to you.

When you hear no Biafra in Southwest, you should know what it means already..
Story. We would buy your father's grave
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by tctrills: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

Na this type of provocative words make south Africans bulala Una yanzh the last time.

Lagos is your breathe, you live because of Lagos, if na lie the tn go back to your slum in the east if you wouldn't be shot by UGM.
Yes I hope I provoke you to action. But if you wouldn't act just shut up already. And who told you Yorubas were not evicted from south Africa
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by BeautifulMind2: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
eburuu:
You can only compere anambara to musin, another one to be lunch next week, fg should send more army to that biafrud county

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Liquidpenis: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

Yes I hope I provoke you to action. But if you wouldn't act just shut up already. And who told you Yorubas were not evicted from south Africa

When will you go to ur obideath slum ,?

They need ur development skill there.
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by etrouble: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:
Every human like better thing.

You can't compare tinubu Lagos to obi Anambra, it common sense.

I would rather be a slave in Lagos than a king in the eastern slum called analmbra.

Tinubu for president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

APC ..... change.

It's simple nah

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by tctrills: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

When will you go to ur obideath slum ,?

They need ur development skill there.
Lagos is my obidient slum
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Validated: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:
Every human like better thing.

You can't compare tinubu Lagos to obi Anambra, it common sense.

I would rather be a slave in Lagos than a king in the eastern slum called analmbra.

Tinubu for president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

APC ..... change.

By your mouth your are condemned, and by your mouth you are justified. May you remain a slave forever!
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Liquidpenis: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Validated:

By your mouth your are condemned, and by your mouth you are justified. May you remain a slave forever!

Hello yoruba sIave, where are you in Lagos ?
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Liquidpenis: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

Lagos is my obidient slum

This makes you a slave to the Yoruba and tinubu.
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by tctrills: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

This makes you a slave to the Yoruba and tinubu.
No I am their king

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas / Don Etiebet's Guber Interest- A Shame Or Glory / Terrorism In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.