Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:03 PM

Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! (1404 Views)

BAD NEWS: See What Is Happening Right Now In Ikorodu, Lagos - Video / Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Bravetunde: 12:40am On Aug 24, 2022
Ebi2233:

The truth is I know that you are a proud and great Ijaw son from Opobo but whenever you say Igbos are friends to Ijaw it annoys me because I know its not true.

Hence I use that tool I normally use.

Other Ibani Ijaws don't see Igbos that way.
Coward Yorubas are better than Heartless Igbo's.
Lol grin grin grin
Support your tinubu please.
We no dey quarrel but the truth is obi will win all ss/se state.
Peace
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Conrod: 12:45am On Aug 24, 2022
udele1:
Is that all you have to campaign with? Then you have lost the elections before it started.

The same hero beer have provided employment directly and indirectly for South South people.

The people of South South are not fools. They know the people that stood by their son, and those that conived with the Nort to kick him out.
To these people,all and everything in the south south belongs to them except chukwuma kaduna nzogwu .
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by techWriter3: 6:11am On Aug 24, 2022
politicians is really offer politicians urchins sleepless nights
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Michelle70(m): 6:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Ebi2233:

You are not Ijaw because you can't speak Ijaw.

Emini Ebi kimi aba LA be fidifidi egberi gbagha fangmi.

Oya reply my Ijaw.

Don't bring that mumu show your face talk.
Dey don't write Ijaw in someone's face.

Speak Ijaw.

Foolish Igbo claiming Ijaw.
calm down, no be every ijaw deh understand Ijaw.
Some speak Kalabari, Okirika, Andoni, Bille, Opobo etc.

U better travel and see other parts of ijaw
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by 9japride(m): 6:28am On Aug 24, 2022
Why so much lies? The said statement was not made by Peter Obi and you Op knows it very well. But why still hold onto the lies and deception? At times one wonder the kind of species of humans we have presently? Propaganda no be work, maybe at the end of the day your love ones will ask you how was the propaganda business and your reply will be, I did a very good deception today and I hope to deceive a lot of people. Very shameful and disgusting. People just create an account with Ijaw name just to troll Igbos. It's only in southern Nigeria you will find tribes attacking themselves, but in northern Nigeria, they are one big brother. Politics mustn't be dirty. Please try and market your preferred candidate and leave this senseless propaganda. It's high time the real Ijaws speak up and distance themselves from fake and trolling accounts.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by gidgiddy: 6:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Ebi2233:
He claimed that 40 percent of south south are Igbo's when in reality, all Igbo's worldwide are not more than Ijaw.

Igbo's are not larger than Ijaw both in area size and population.
Their false population figure can never make them president.

Peter Obi fully works with IPOB reason you hardly hear of sit at home since this Obi matter came out.
In his Hero beer he has Biafra emblem there.
All he speaks of every time is Igbo this, Igbo that.
All those people you call Igbo's comprise of Ijaws and other groups.

I support no candidate but south south should know that

A vote for Peter Obi is a wasted vote.

You read a news report that had no link whatsoever and believed it?

Dont believe everything you read on the internet
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by mycar: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Ebi2233:

You mean political Igbo shey?
Tribe is different from geopolitical zone. Update your mental awareness or talk on something you know about. Some part of delta was carved out of old anambra state, tomorrow more states could be carved out but tribes can't be.
Your tribe is permanent but your state could change tomorrow
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by martins1adelowo: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2022
But it will be in the mind of the people.But it will be in the mind of the people....
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Ijoh(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:
calm down, no be every ijaw deh understand Ijaw.
Some speak Kalabari, Okirika, Andoni, Bille, Opobo etc.

U better travel and see other parts of ijaw

All these are dialects of Ijaw
Ijaws are very united, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Michelle70(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ijoh:

As a Kalabari man, i do not understand Bayelsa ijaw, i could understand bille very clearly and marginally understand Okirika but u see ijaw language, i no hear small sef.

Ijaw is a tribe, ijaw is also a language.

The language is not spoken by everyone in the tribe.
u are the one decieving urself here
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Ebi2233: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:
As a Kalabari man, i do not understand Bayelsa ijaw, i could understand bille very clearly and marginally understand Okirika but u see ijaw language, i no hear small sef.

As a Kolokuma man, I understand Wakirike, Kalabari and Ibani even Bille I understand.
Learn more about Ijaw before lying here.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Ebi2233: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ijoh:

Don't mind him, he is an Igbo masquerading as Ijaw.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Michelle70(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ebi2233:

As a Kolokuma man, I understand Wakirike, Kalabari and Ibani.
Learn more about Ijaw before lying here.
U too lie, i schooled in BY and i no understand the language.

should i speak Kalabari for u to interpret if u really understand it.

Do not worry, i wont speak hard ones
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Michelle70(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ebi2233:

Don't mind him, he is an Igbo masquerading as Ijaw.
Make i speak Kalabari give u to interpret?
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by GreatBoss: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:

Ebi Izon keme gha.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by GreatBoss: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:

Even Igbo's and Yoruba's have adjusted words that they don't understand.
They use central dialect.
I'm from Arogbo Clan in Ondo State.
I pick many words from Kalabari when they speak.
We have many words in common.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Michelle70(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
GreatBoss:

Even Igbo's and Yoruba's have some adjusted words that they don't understand.
They use central dialect.
I'm from Arogbo Clan in Ondo State.
I pick many words from Kalabari when they speak.
We have many words in common.
u pick some words doesnt mean u understand it.

Kalabari calls spoon= ingaji and sponge is sapo
i believe igbos also calls it that, but that doesnt mean i understand igbo.

picking words and understanding a dialect are two different things
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by GreatBoss: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:
U too lie, i schooled in BY and i no understand the language.

should i speak Kalabari for u to interpret if u really understand it.

Do not worry, i wont speak hard ones
You are not Ijaw.
Nembe and Brass in Bayelsa speak same thing as Kalabari.
99 percent same.

Even Bassambiri and Ogbolomabiri too.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by GreatBoss: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:
u pick some words doesnt mean u understand it.

Kalabari calls spoon= ingaji and sponge is sapo
i believe igbos also calls it that, but that doesnt mean i understand igbo

We call spoon ingaji in my Ondo clan.
God be my witness

You just shot yourself on the leg.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Michelle70(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
GreatBoss:

You are not Ijaw.
99 percent same.

I schooled in BY, Niger delta uni and i am telling u, i didnt understand until i left the school
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Michelle70(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
GreatBoss:

We call spoon ingaji in my Ondo clan.
God be my witness

You just shot yourself on the leg.
e be like say u no deh comprehend.

Just because few words are same doesnt mean u can understand the language.

Kalabari share some similar words with ijaw but we do kot understand the ijaw language, as a Kalabari man who can speak it fluently, i am telling u i do not understand ijaw
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Michelle70(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
GreatBoss:

You are not Ijaw.
99 percent same.

99% u must be sick

Even Okirika is not 99% with Kalabari
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Ijoh(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:

I can clearly see that you are Igbo faking as Ijaw.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Ijoh(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:
e be like say u no deh comprehend.

Just because few words are same doesnt mean u can understand the language.

Kalabari share some similar words with ijaw but we do kot understand the ijaw language, as a Kalabari man who can speak it fluently, i am telling u i do not understand ijaw

You know nothing about Ijaw.
General Ditari next in command in the Ijaw Liberation Front of the Ijaw Republic is from Kalabari Clan.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Michelle70(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ijoh:

I can clearly see that you are Igbo faking as Ijaw.
Ok, lets assume i am igbo who understands Kalabari.

Should i speak Kalabari for u to interpret?
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Michelle70(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ijoh:

General Ditari next in command in the Ijaw Liberation Front of the Ijaw Republic is from Kalabari Clan.
There are Kalabari people who could speak ijaw.
Afterall there are igbos who could speak Hausa.
That doesnt mean igbo understands Hausa
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by ELOGBO: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
But you refused to also tell Nigerian, that a vote for tinubu/Shetima is vote for Boko Haram and bandits why??
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Ijoh(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:
There are Kalabari people who could speak ijaw.
Afterall there are igbos who could speak Hausa.
That doesnt mean igbo understands Hausa

Kalabari is Ijaw take it or die.
If you don't know that your ancestral home is from Ogobiri Mein Clan in present Sagbama area of Bayelsa then you are Igbo.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Ijoh(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ijoh:

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by Michelle70(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ijoh:

Kalabari is Ijaw take it or die.
If you don't know that your ancestral home is from Ogobiri Mein Clan in present Sagbama area of Bayelsa then you are Igbo.
Oh, thats not what i mean.

Seems we are just arguing for nothing.

I am very sure Kalabari is ijaw, yes my tribe is the ijaw tribe and i am 100% proud of it.

what i was saying is that we dont speak ijaw, and we dont understand the ijaw dialect.

Ijaw is a tribe, ijaw is also a dialect.

Not everyone from the tribe speaks the dialect, i never said we are not ijaw's, i only said we dont speak ijaw.

next time try and understand the point before engaging in a discussion else u will just argue for nothing
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by able20(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ebi2233:
He claimed that 40 percent of south south are Igbo's when in reality, all Igbo's worldwide are not more than Ijaw.

Igbo's are not larger than Ijaw both in area size and population.
Their false population figure can never make them president.

Peter Obi fully works with IPOB reason you hardly hear of sit at home since this Obi matter came out.
In his Hero beer he has Biafra emblem there.
All he speaks of every time is Igbo this, Igbo that.
All those people you call Igbo's comprise of Ijaws and other groups.

I support no candidate but south south should know that

A vote for Peter Obi is a wasted vote.
mumu.A vote for Apc
Current news: Bandits have taken over villages in Buhari's own Katsina state.
Villagers are working on farm lands as Slaves while women and girls raped on competitions
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Biafra!! by JOemmy(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
So a vote for tinibu is not a vote for oduduwa republic? A vote for atiku is not a vote bokoharam? This poster is just too dumb tribal bigotry have destroyed his brains.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Has Established Another Security Formation - Simon Ekpa / Ango Abdullahi: Elrufai And APC Governors Can't Help Tinubu In The North / APC, PDP Get Zero Votes As Obi Wins His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.