Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,907 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri (42058 Views)

Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death / Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by topeabos: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2011
O God wat is going on in d movie industry,first it was Ashley Nwosu,now my best actor,sam loco efe.GOD have mercy and spare d lifes of all other actors and actresses.sam loco efe i wl miss u.RIP
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by naijaspeak(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2011
Sad to hear in the news media that Sam Loco Efe is dead. However, I want to say that Sam Loco did not do much to promote the movie industry of his own people the urhobo people and perhaps delta state. He spent all his life time promoting films of easteners. Many deltans want to see him come to delta state and identify with the state. Get a lot of urhobo boys and girls into the film industry. Sam loco fail to do this even though he is in a good position to develop the film industry of delta state.

Most of the film Sam Loco acted was only promoting ibo culture and most of his tribes men especially the average urbobo man would have love to see him support urbobo culture and film. But he failed to do this.

Take for example, Justus Esiri ( an urhobo man ) promoted the film industry in the Niger delta and also supported niger delta development struggle for self determination and development. But I do not see Sam Loco do all this.

So I will say that that detal state did not benefit much from Sam Loco professionalism as far as movie making and the movie industry is concerned.
[b][/b]
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by Galaxy7: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2011
Sam loco is what? God forbid!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by ujukala: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2011
@naijaspeak
shut up! you are a fool. you think you will not die one day?
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by automania: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2011
OMG!!! Sam Loco    I loved his acting. As i write i remember the unique comic style, singing and whistling away, i'll miss him terribly.
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by hatch: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2011
naijaspeak:

Sad to hear in the news media that Sam Loco Efe is dead. However, I want to say that Sam Loco did not do much to promote the movie industry of his own people the urhobo people and perhaps delta state. He spent all his life time promoting films of easteners. Many deltans want to see him come to delta state and identify with the state. Get a lot of urhobo boys and girls into the film industry. Sam loco fail to do this even though he is in a good position to develop the film industry of delta state.

Most of the film Sam Loco acted was only promoting ibo culture and most of his tribes men especially the average urbobo man would have love to see him support urbobo culture and film. But he failed to do this.

Take for example, Justus Esiri ( an urhobo man ) promoted the film industry in the Niger delta and also supported niger delta development struggle for self determination and development. But I do not see Sam Loco do all this.

So I will say that that detal state did not benefit much from Sam Loco professionalism as far as movie making and the movie industry is concerned.
[b][/b]

Why do some people just like displaying their sheer lack on common sense even though i support the universal claim that common sense is in no way common.
@naijaspeaks i guess you must be feeling very intelligent right now. Any way lets wait till you grow up to be 66 and we will see what you will do to promote Urhobo embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by Natasha2(f): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2011
@ naija speak must they benefit? are the igbo's not humans  undecided
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by maxproxl: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2011
may his soul rest in peace, its so sad. another collosal loss not just to nollywood but to the entire nation. he was a total actor with a great sense of humour, a professional to the core. rest in peace sir
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by oluwabamis(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2011
its true. that man will be missed by all of us. first class comedian!!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/breaking-news-sam-loco-efe-is-dead/
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by Galaxy7: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2011
uju i know I'll die but this great icon shouldn't have died,O! my God,good 9t my love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2011
naijaspeak:

[b][/b]
re u serioud?? :O
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by simplental: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2011
r.i.p sam locoefe, we miss u. cry cry cry
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by blackchief(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2011
[color=#990000][/color][tt][/tt]

Thank U Sam Loco Efe we all will Miss U

[img][/img]
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by klas(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2011
naijaspeak:

Sad to hear in the news media that Sam Loco Efe is dead. However, I want to say that Sam Loco did not do much to promote the movie industry of his own people the urhobo people and perhaps delta state. He spent all his life time promoting films of easteners. Many deltans want to see him come to delta state and identify with the state. Get a lot of urhobo boys and girls into the film industry. Sam loco fail to do this even though he is in a good position to develop the film industry of delta state.o

[b][/b]

In post #48 above, the man claimed to hail from Udeni in Edo state but grew up in Abakaliki in Ebonyi state. Where do the Urhobos of Delta state fit into the equation?
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by nigerhead(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2011
R.I.P Sam Loco Efe sad
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by belemzy: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2011
Death oh death where is thy sting? Sam Loco Efe rest in peace in your upward journey. cry cry cry.I'll miss your funny face.
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by jle(f): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2011
R.I.P  Sam Loco Efe, C u when u get there.
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by asagal(f): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2011
may his gentle soul rest in d bossom of d Lord. ms u Sam Loco Efe cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by Galaxy7: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2011
We shall meet to part no more.gud 9t
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by tainot2002(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2011
Another great loss in Nigerian Movies, I Love u die Sam.RIP!
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by Rastamann: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2011
May his soul rest in peace, Amen
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by aukasa: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2011
If you have a flower to give anyone, please. give him/her  today. Sam Loco Efe, You made many laugh and happy while you live .We will  all miss you ,

R.I.P . as you  join our ancestors in the land of the silent ones.
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by vwvw(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2011
breaking news sam loco is alive moderator amend
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by ak47mann(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2011
RIP sam loco am dedicating these movie which include  you sam loco, Mr ibu, uncle way waf, all in one film and we will always gonna miss you sir what a terrible lost  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04Cg-zpTdi4

i cant stop laughing watching these movie these guy are clowns for real. grin grin grin

I wan go see my babe ooo  grin grin oga this one wey stand here so, na police man abi na native doctor lol grin cheesy
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by ak47mann(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2011
vwvw:

breaking news sam loco is alive moderator amend
look Mr man can you bloody respect you wor wor self iiiddddeot,
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by seunlayi(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2011
We are going to miss this gem. Rest in Peace
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by abasifo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2011

veteran nollywood actor,sam loco efe,is alive,Our sources have revealed that though he suffered a heart attack on location earlier today he is gradually recuperating in a hospital at the Imo state capital Owerri, pass around the message don't allow the bad one to continue we all love sam loco efe, thank God.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sam-Loco-Efe/355707459649
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by bigfat01: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2011
i feel like crying cry
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by ak47mann(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2011
abasifo:

veteran nollywood actor,sam loco efe,is alive,Our sources have revealed that though he suffered a heart attack on location earlier today he is gradually recuperating in a hospital at the Imo state capital Owerri, pass around the message don't allow the bad one to continue we all love sam loco efe, thank God.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sam-Loco-Efe/355707459649
i wish what you are saying is the truth but just checked the news read below

[b]President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Segun Arinze, has confirmed the death of veteran Nollywood actor, Sam Efe Loco. In a telephone interview with Saharareporters Mr. Arinze disclosed that Sam Loco died in his sleep in a hotel room at Rapour Hotel in Owerri.

Mr. Arinze also revealed that the late actor had just recently finished a new movie titled "The Unknown Prophet" partially shot in Yenegoa, Bayelsa state. He said Mr. Loco had then moved to Owerri to commence the editing of the movie.

The Guild president stated that Mr. Loco's hotel room door had to be forced open after he failed to respond to numerous phone calls this morning.

As he spoke to SaharaReporters, Mr. Arinze was in the company of Ejike Asiegbu, a former president of the actors guild. The current guild president said that Mr. Asiegbu was likely to chair the funeral committee for the late popular actor.

In a brief chat , Mr. Asiegbu said that with the death of Sam Loco, Nigerians and movie and entainment lovers around the world one of the most talented actor.

Asked to speak on Sam Loco's health condition prior to his sudden death, condition of Mr. Loco was before his death, Mr. Asigbu said he was not aware of any health issues regarding the late actor.

The two actors reporters reported that members of Mr. Loco's family were shocked by his death.
Saharareporters understand that most of Mr. Loco's children lives in Benin city but they plan to travel to Owerri tomorrow to commence funeral arrangement.
[/b]
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by kawkab: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2011
may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by MeGaStReEt: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2011
naijaspeak:

Sad to hear in the news media that Sam Loco Efe is dead. However, I want to say that Sam Loco did not do much to promote the movie industry of his own people the urhobo people and perhaps delta state. He spent all his life time promoting films of easteners. Many deltans want to see him come to delta state and identify with the state. Get a lot of urhobo boys and girls into the film industr[/b]y. Sam loco fail to do this even though he is in a good position to develop the film industry of delta state.

[b]

Young man, Sam Loco Efeeimwonkiyeke is from EDO STATE, may his sould rest in peace
Re: Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri by stagger: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2011
naijaspeak:

[b][/b]

Sorry to say this to you, but you are probably the biggest dolt on nairaland. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room / Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent / Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.