Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,125 members, 7,946,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

What Should I Do? I Am In Need Of Help Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? I Am In Need Of Help Please (467 Views)

Please Am In Dying Need Of Help / Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! / 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? I Am In Need Of Help Please by Milesbillions(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2022
I graduated from the university 2019 with a good grade atleast from my own point of view....let's just say 2:1 from one of the prestigious university in Nigeria. I didn't go for service because of Covid 2020 but later, I got mobilized for nysc 2021 and I completed my service Feb, 2022. I have taken alot of graduate and management trainee test online using my phone which I always passed but my issue is the second stage which always requires the use of webcam laptop to write the exam.....the last one is this UBA graduate trainee exam that I wrote which I passed. On Monday I got scheduled for another test from workforce to write a cognitive test using a webcam laptop. I don't have a laptop and this laptop issue have made me to miss alot of opportunities. I missed polaris and so many of them because of the issue of not having a laptop. I don't know what to do again. Had it been I am working or have anything that is giving me money, I would have bought the laptop since because as it stands right now, it is my biggest challenge to get the right job I need. Please I need your honest opinions on what to do. I have been to numerous cyber cafe and non of them could give me the quietness and requirements some of this exams are requesting. Please I seriously need help.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I Am In Need Of Help Please by Rosaline5000: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2022
Before the interview, try to negotiate with some cyber cafe to use their laptop, maybe you can drop somethingas a deposit, find a quiet place close to the shop and do your interview.
If you really want the job, this little issue shouldn't be a problem, life na sense, dont wait to get a laptop before you can do interview.
If you can't solve this little issue then I dont know what to tell you.
Learn to hustle for yourself, it's like a farmer saying before he can plant in his land he need to buy a tractor first.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I Am In Need Of Help Please by Chris2863(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2022
What help do you need again abeg?? You have identified your problem, kindly work towards acquiring a laptop and your problem is solved unless you are looking for who to dash you money or laptop here
Re: What Should I Do? I Am In Need Of Help Please by Yemialade(f): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2022
Op,Rosaline 5000 has said it all,take his advice and use it,do whateva it takes to get what u want hence u let oppurtunities bypass you.heaven help those who help themselves and the universe will work in their favour.
Re: What Should I Do? I Am In Need Of Help Please by Milesbillions(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Before the interview, try to negotiate with some cyber cafe to use their laptop, maybe you can drop somethingas a deposit, find a quiet place close to the shop and do your interview.
If you really want the job, this little issue shouldn't be a problem, life na sense, dont wait to get a laptop before you can do interview.
If you can't solve this little issue then I dont know what to tell you.
Learn to hustle for yourself, it's like a farmer saying before he can plant in his land he need to buy a tractor first.

Thank you.
I will do just that
Re: What Should I Do? I Am In Need Of Help Please by Milesbillions(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yemialade:
Op,Rosaline 5000 has said it all,take his advice and use it,do whateva it takes to get what u want hence u let oppurtunities bypass you.heaven help those who help themselves and the universe will work in their favour.

Thank.....the cyber cafe around my area are all using desktop that doesn't have webcam........
Re: What Should I Do? I Am In Need Of Help Please by Milesbillions(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Chris2863:
What help do you need again abeg?? You have identified your problem, kindly work towards acquiring a laptop and your problem is solved unless you are looking for who to dash you money or laptop here
Thank you for your input sir
Re: What Should I Do? I Am In Need Of Help Please by Yemialade(f): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Milesbillions:

Thank.....the cyber cafe around my area are all using desktop that doesn't have webcam........

Dont you have friends that have laptops and ask them to borrow u.at least those cyber cafe guys will have laptops they use personally na. Which area do u reside when its not a village.if u dont c what ya looking 4,go to town.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mommy Enjoying Full Man's Bambaa / Sapa Is Sending Me A Love Letter / Is It A Must Relationship Must Lead To Pounding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.