Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

How A Father Taught His Son Life Lessons In Three Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Father Taught His Son Life Lessons In Three Days (265 Views)

Hilarious Explanation By 3 Years Old Why He Taught His Sister / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Father Taught His Son Life Lessons In Three Days by OmoGbadamosi01(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2022
How A Father Taught His Son Life Lessons In Three Days 

LIFE LESSONS!
The great elders has a special way of educating the young minds about life. I rever the uncommon wisdom which they usually apply in teaching morals with practical illustrations.
This is the story of how a father who taught his child great lessons;

DAY ONE!
When it is time for breakfast, the father prepared delicious rice and dished the rice into two bowls. Apparently, he placed an egg on one of the dishes and left the other one without any egg. Then he told his son to pick one of the two bowls for his breakfast.
His son smiled and thought to himself. "What does this man take me for? Does he think I am foolish?"

Expectedly, the child picked the the bowl that has an egg on top. Then his father took the other bowl and they ate in peace.
However, he was flabbergasted to discover that there are actually two eggs in the bowl which his father took. The eggs were only covered up by the rice.

Then his father said;
***** Not all that glitters is the real gold. Your perceptions are not always real at all times. Always look beyond the apparent before you make a decision.******
DAY TWO!
The man prepared rice again and placed an egg on top of only one of the dishes. Thereafter, he told his son to pick one of the dishes for his breakfast.

The son smiled again and he muttered to himself. "I will surprise my father today. He thought that I am still unwise, abi. He does not know that I have learnt my lesson well yesterday."
Then, he picked the bowl that had no egg. His father picked the one that has an egg and they began to eat.

Read More here�
https://ofofoentertainment.com/how-a-father-taught-his-son-life-lessons-in/

Re: How A Father Taught His Son Life Lessons In Three Days by fman(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2022
Na only for ancient times all the proverbial words dey work...
No b for this modern jet age...
Not to talk of Buhari/APC regime.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Natural Scalp Massager Online / I Am So In Need Of Assistance / What New Cryptocurrency Will Be Released In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.