Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,774 members, 7,889,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

Phone Recommendation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Recommendation (1070 Views)

120k Phone Recommendation / Phone Recommendation For 80k / Phone recommendation for 70k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Recommendation by SafetyPlug(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Please, I need recommendation for a new smartphone.

Budget is 80k-85k.

I have the Redmi 10c in mind.However, I noticed Redmi technicians are not readily available if there is an issue to be fixed.

Thank you.
Re: Phone Recommendation by donaldking100: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2022
Samsung galaxy A50.
You would thank me later.
Re: Phone Recommendation by Kerrycaleb(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
can 80k buy Samsung a50,i want to buy redmi 10c too i need advices
Re: Phone Recommendation by Taofiq2005(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Redmi 10c is a good choice. It also have competitive price.
Buy it if you want a phone with long lasting battery (5000mah), 18W fast charge and 4gb of ram and 64gb.
Beside phones are quite expensive now unlike before. And it comes with 50mp main camera(note: higher pixel count doesn't mean better camera.).
Re: Phone Recommendation by SafetyPlug(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Taofiq2005:
Redmi 10c is a good choice. It also have competitive price.
Buy it if you want a phone with long lasting battery (5000mah), 18W fast charge and 4gb of ram and 64gb.
Beside phones are quite expensive now unlike before. And it comes with 50mp main camera(note: higher pixel count doesn't mean better camera.).

Thank you.My major issue is finding a technician to fix it, if there is an issue.It is not like other phones with parts and technicians readily available.I follow the Redmi thread so I see comments dropped.
Re: Phone Recommendation by Taofiq2005(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
SafetyPlug:

Thank you.My major issue is finding a technician to fix it, if there is an issue.It is not like other phones with parts and technicians readily available.I follow the Redmi thread so I see comments dropped.
Yeah that is another issue. What about tecno spark 8p for N85000 But it comes with less powerful processor(mediatek p22) compare to redmi (snapdragon 680 4g). But tell me which brand you think you can easily find a technician to their phone so that i can do more research and get back to you
Re: Phone Recommendation by SafetyPlug(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Taofiq2005:
Yeah that is another issue. What about tecno spark 8p for N85000 But it comes with less powerful processor(mediatek p22) compare to redmi (snapdragon 680 4g). But tell me which brand you think you can easily find a technician to their phone so that i can do more research and get back to you

That processor is one of the things drawing me towards the Redmi.A Tecno or Infinix phone (4gb ram) with a processor somewhat near to that of the Redmi will be fine.

Thank You!

1 Like

Re: Phone Recommendation by Taofiq2005(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
SafetyPlug:

That processor is one of the things drawing me towards the Redmi.A Tecno or Infinix phone (4gb ram) with a processor somewhat near to that of the Redmi will be fine.

Thank You!
Ok i'll check
Re: Phone Recommendation by missyojo(f): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Taofiq2005:

Bros good evening, please I want to get a new phone too and my budget is 55-60k. Please which product can you recommend for me within my budget?

Thank you
Re: Phone Recommendation by EmmaxKeys: 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
I have a one-year old REDMI 9T for sale. The RAM is 4gb and the ROM is 128gb.

Issue: Deadboot and minor cracked screen, nevertheless no touch issues at all. Nothing else.

I still have the receipt and package intact. Every other required info will be supplied including pictures and videos.

PRICE: 35k (negotiable)

Contact me through calls or Whatsapp on 090three 1 8 2 one 3 3 2

If you need the parts, you can contact me with a good deal. Thank you.
Re: Phone Recommendation by parkervero(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2022
SafetyPlug:

Thank you. My major issue is finding a technician to fix it if there is an issue. It is not like other phones with parts and technicians readily available. I follow the Redmi thread so I see comments dropped.

Do you have the intention of damaging the phone? Why should getting a phone repairer be your concern? I wonder why eye-phone (iPhone), Samsung, Huawei, and Google pixel users are not concerned about the repair. If you are bothered about repair go for Tecno, infinix, or itel.

Redmi phones or in short, Xiaomi products are quality based repair should not be your concern except if you are the careless type.

I'm replying you with the phone you intend to buy, that is, Redmi 10C.
Re: Phone Recommendation by SafetyPlug(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2022
parkervero:

Do you have the intention of damaging the phone? Why should getting a phone repairer be your concern? I wonder why eye-phone (iPhone), Samsung, Huawei, and Google pixel users are not concerned about the repair. If you are bothered about repair go for Tecno, infinix, or itel.

Redmi phones or in short, Xiaomi products are quality based repair should not be your concern except if you are the careless type.

I'm replying you with the phone you intend to buy, that is, Redmi 10C.

Lol, bro/sis I understand your angle.

I don't have the intention of the phone damaging.However,when I buy a new gadget I expect it to serve me.I have used a new phone I bought, for 4years without any repairs.So, seeing people complain about their gadget in few months of usage feels somehow.More so,the intended phone is for my younger bro and not for me.Reason, I want to get something I feel that will serve and can be fixed easily.

Thanks for your input.
Re: Phone Recommendation by Cyril009(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2022
SafetyPlug:
Please, I need recommendation for a new smartphone.

Budget is 80k-85k.

I have the Redmi 10c in mind.However, I noticed Redmi technicians are not readily available if there is an issue to be fixed.

Thank you.

lg g8
Re: Phone Recommendation by Taofiq2005(m): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2022
SafetyPlug:

Thank You!
already checked i think you should still go with the redmi 10c. Cus tecno and infinix phone at that price are not as powerful as it. Like tecno spark 9t and infinix hot 11.
Re: Phone Recommendation by SafetyPlug(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Taofiq2005:
already checked i think you should still go with the redmi 10c. Cus tecno and infinix phone at that price are not as powerful as it. Like tecno spark 9t and infinix hot 11.

Thanks a lot, truly appreciate.

Last night I even checked out the Spark 9t and Infinix Hot 11,lol.

What do you think about the Infinix Hot 12i and Infinix Note 11(The price for this on Slot website is around 90k)?
Re: Phone Recommendation by Taofiq2005(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2022
missyojo:

Bros good evening, please I want to get a new phone too and my budget is 55-60k. Please which product can you recommend for me within my budget?

Thank you
You can get a xiaomi redmi note 9(it was released in 2019), if you prefer tecno then choose spark 7, if you want a samsung then choose galaxy s7 edge(released in 2016 It camera is better than iphone 7's camera, it have a powerful processor and 4gb of ram) or galaxy a30(released 2019), if you want iphone then choose iphone 6s plus(released 2015). If you want a newer model(released in 2021 and 2022) then you might end up spending more (since the price of phones are going higher)

2 Likes

Re: Phone Recommendation by Taofiq2005(m): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2022
SafetyPlug:

Thanks a lot, truly appreciate.

Last night I even checked out the Spark 9t and Infinix Hot 11,lol.

What do you think about the Infinix Hot 12i and Infinix Note 11(The price for this on Slot website is around 90k)?

the infinix note 11 is way better than the hot 12i and about the slot website do they sell phones too
Re: Phone Recommendation by missyojo(f): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2022
Taofiq2005:
You can get a xiaomi redmi note 9(it was released in 2019), if you prefer tecno then choose spark 7, if you want a samsung then choose galaxy s7 edge(released in 2016 It camera is better than iphone 7's camera, it have a powerful processor and 4gb of ram) or galaxy a30(released 2019), if you want iphone then choose iphone 6s plus(released 2015). If you want a newer model(released in 2021 and 2022) then you might end up spending more (since the price of phones are going higher)

Please do you know anything about the Tecno Pro?
Re: Phone Recommendation by Taofiq2005(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
missyojo:

Please do you know anything about the Tecno Pro?
not really the tecno i know are:
1. Tecno spark
2. Tecno camon
3. Tecno phantom
4. Tecno pova
5. Tecno pouvoir
6. Tecno pop
Re: Phone Recommendation by Sleemzy1501(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2022

Note 10+ 256gb - 185k
Iphone 8+ 64gb - 80k (T.C apply) ww only
S20 ultra 128gb - 250k
Iwatch series 1 & chager 25k
Lagos deal
Re: Phone Recommendation by SafetyPlug(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Taofiq2005:
the infinix note 11 is way better than the hot 12i and about the slot website do they sell phones too

Okay, yes.
Re: Phone Recommendation by Taofiq2005(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
SafetyPlug:

Okay, yes.
and can you buy phone from the slot website
Re: Phone Recommendation by SafetyPlug(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Taofiq2005:

I haven't tried.I just visited the website to check for prices and it kinda corresponded with that found in their physical store.
Re: Phone Recommendation by Taofiq2005(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
SafetyPlug:

I haven't tried.I just visited the website to check for prices and it kinda corresponded with that found in their physical store.
Ok since the price correspond with the price in their physical store then go for the note 11 since it have a more powerful processor, larger ram, better camera and sharper display than the hot 12i
Re: Phone Recommendation by ClassyJay(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2022
Taofiq2005:
Yes you can order for a phone from their website and get it delivered to you
Re: Phone Recommendation by Taofiq2005(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
ClassyJay:
Yes you can order for a phone from their website and get it delivered to you
Ok Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Fast Samsung Evo Plus Memory Cards / Nokia 6260:pls Help / My Software Not Installing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.