Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,115 members, 7,973,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:28 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) (38596 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form / House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Charlie2020(f): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tufiakwa!. Efulefu. Abeg make dem reject any cut him off like a leprous digit
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Cachexia: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ken okonkwo is not a minded progressive from APC to labour. He doesn't have political value
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Qtrpst4: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
I agree with you. For now we can't really say this is what Kenneth has done because he has never being in power unlike kayemo whom we already know what he is and how ugly his soul can be

One good thing about this movement is that people will be held really accountable for their acts and we will not be afraid to call out anyone who messes up.
This obi you see, I tell you will now owe us an obligation to impress us because he and every other will then know that nigerian youths are in the majority and are now aware of what ever nonsense they will want to do and so they will want to earn our trust

That will be the beauty of it all. After this presidential issue, you will begin to see what will happen at the state level all through out the country, the youth will decide who wins and who rules and in the future, our electoral system will be tightened the more to prevent people like hopeless hope uzodimgba and the likes of ikpeazu will never near the corridor of power again
kunle75:

You're very right on this one and thats why am afraid that people like keyamo might likely join the train at a later date and may still pollute the obedient mass movement, there is need to prevent some of these thieves from joining or put some stringent measures in place for them before joining when they eventually realize what will befall them in 2023,the youth are beginning to understand the power of ballot and there's need for them to vote rightly.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Qtrpst4: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
What electoral value does Desmond Elliot have

And have you ever heard of "living in bondage"

You think sey nah this thing wey nollywood dey act now

goslowgoslow:

What makes him the best? What electoral value does he have?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Askmewhy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
daygee12:
Truth be told LP is an igbo party take it or leave it

You people have come again, which one igbo Party?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Professor822714: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
The garbage called politics in Nigeria is one of the reasons for the mess in the country.
In the US and UK for example, the parties- conservative/Republican and democrats/ Labour are based on certain tenets hence you hardly find a lot of politicians crossing the lines like the Nigerian politicians do.
APC to pdp and vice versa is a sign that there exists limited if any ideologies in either party.
It's a damn shame labour party is accepting all these people from APC cos in a while it will stand for nothing. [1quote author=Fira09 post=116013037]Actor Kenneth Okonkwo defects to Labour Party weeks after his resignation from APC

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/actor-kenneth-okonkwo-defects-to-labour-party-weeks-after-his-resignation-from-apc.html[/quote]
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by powerguy221: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
nice

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by kunle75(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Qtrpst4:
I agree with you. For now we can't really say this is what Kenneth has done because he has never being in power unlike kayemo whom we already know what he is and how ugly his soul can be

One good thing about this movement is that people will be held really accountable for their acts and we will not be afraid to call out anyone who messes up.
This obi you see, I tell you will now owe us an obligation to impress us because he and every other will then know that nigerian youths are in the majority and are now aware of what ever nonsense they will want to do and so they will want to earn our trust

That will be the beauty of it all. After this presidential issue, you will begin to see what will happen at the state level all through out the country, the youth will decide who wins and who rules and in the future, our electoral system will be tightened the more to prevent people like hopeless hope uzodimgba and the likes of ikpeazu will never near the corridor of power again

You are very right on this, the last time I checked ,since our youth has been this united was during end sars and that same spirit could be used during coming elections and make it an habit for the consecutive elections thereby eliminating the weed from shaft over time.
This country shall be great again

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by muykem: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Same IPOB same party.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by BrotherCork: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by BrotherCork: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Fira09:
Actor Kenneth Okonkwo defects to Labour Party weeks after his resignation from APC

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/actor-kenneth-okonkwo-defects-to-labour-party-weeks-after-his-resignation-from-apc.html

^^^^there u go

....typical IBO man....they cannot be trusssted/loyal!!!(no oofencsse)

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Elidrisy20: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
His choice
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by chrizzyace: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
BATified2023:
Still an Igbo affair no surprises

But it wasn’t an Igbo affair when he joined apc abi? Try deh reason before u comment
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by effort1: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
BATified2023:

I'm Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by effort1: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
daygee12:

Now that your story about Obi destroying mosques in Anambra has been rendered useless, it is time to raise another lie. grin

I'm Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi, same with my wife tongue
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Ckonnet: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hustling hustling, everyday iam hustling.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by asanausana91: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Please we don't want APC members to defect to labour party so they don't pollute the party with thiefery

all members of APC are now seen as thieves and shameless looters especially that bourdilon thief in Lagos
obi is a member of PDP.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by allicare: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Another polticians to follow suit will be Chinedu Austin, then Ikechuckwu Tim, Dimgba Igwe, Ugafor John, etc
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Psalmistproject: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
BATified2023:

That makes igbo wise

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by BigIyanga: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
BATified2023:
Coming from Tinubu who’s a cofounder of AD-Alliance for Democracy, a Yoruba party; changed to ACN a purely Yoruba party; merged with CPC-a purely Hausa party… una memory dey too shallow and slow.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by BigIyanga: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
daygee12:

Coming from Tinubu who’s a cofounder of AD-Alliance for Democracy, a Yoruba party; changed to ACN a purely Yoruba party; merged with CPC-a purely Hausa party… una memory dey too shallow and slow.
Tinubu has not voted for a presidential candidate who’s neither Muslim nor Yoruba
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by JOemmy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
BATified2023:

What about other igbo politicians that are supporting tinibu and apc will u still call it igbo affair?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by BigIyanga: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
JOemmy:

What about other igbo politicians that are supporting tinibu and apc will u still call it igbo affair?
They have to vilify and threaten Igbos for their vote Lol
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
BATified2023:
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Obakoolex(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
daygee12:
God bless you, exactly my thought but obidents trying to hide it

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
He was blind joining the poverty inflicting party at the first place...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
He was blind joining the poverty inflicting party at the first place.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Anywhere belle face na front in bbn Phyna's voice.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by daygee12: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
BigIyanga:

Tinubu has not voted for a presidential candidate who’s neither Muslim nor Yoruba

Obi Zombie u have completely deviated from the bone of contention. Tinubu merging with CPC means u can't do it alone thats where structure comes in
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by philisto: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good move in the right direction
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Qtrpst4:
What electoral value does Desmond Elliot have

And have you ever heard of "living in bondage"

You think sey nah this thing wey nollywood dey act now

See pikin dey ask me if I have ever heard about "living in bondage? And what has movie got to do with electoral values?
Did I mention to you that Desmond Elliott has electoral value?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Qtrpst4: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Then don't ask me that useless question

goslowgoslow:

See pikin dey ask me if I have ever heard about "living in bondage? And what has movie got to do with electoral values?
Did I mention to you that Desmond Elliott has electoral value?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander During Raid (Photos) / Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.