Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,377 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:33 PM

Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch (59657 Views)

Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital / Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by Vinemeka1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why can't they find this out when he was a senator, who so ever that write this must be an enemy, to Adeleke.
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by briggson07(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
I love the adeleke's but u sure say this man like school ?
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by olatuns2017: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Islie:
Adeleke’s certificates show Osun governor-elect obtained bachelor’s degree 24 days after finishing secondary school

Potential criminal implications of Ademola Adeleke’s academic record are a key prong of Gboyega Oyetola’s prayers before the election petitions tribunal in Osogbo.

APC won in Bayelsa

But PDP was sworn in

Na so I go be for Osun

Your family has the name but you don't have the qualifications and character

No b juju be that

[url=https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-adelekes-certificates-show-osun-governor-elect-obtained-bachelors-degree-24-days-after-finishing-secondary-school%ef%bf%bc/]SOURCE[/url]

Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by Elsueno: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
thatigboman1:
does polytechnic award "first class"? Just keep lying to yourself

Now u wan deny d brilliant young woman grin ,U no go use ur brain convert first class to distinction?..chai, Bros u get brain, u get data, u aren't disable.. At least use am type for google, she is d best graduating student of her set..if dats too hard for u, u can search 4 her on LinkedIn.
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by Grandemperor(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Certificates/degrees can run concurrently. Institutions/faculties/departments reserve the rights, privileges, terms and conditions for admission and graduation. I reserved all my elective freshman university college (UC) courses (thus, I was classified always as UC until I took basic swimming, personal health, psychology, music and art appreciation in my final term prior to graduation. My transcripts never depicted freshman, sophomore or senior, although, I took 500-level courses to substitute equivalent 400-level courses. Legitimacy subsists.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by ejimatic: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:

I am just after the facts.... Politicians buying Certificate and NYSC is like a 'new normal' these days, doesn't make it good anyways.
. Even Omisore who came back with a PhD after 3 years is questionable!
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by eyinjuege: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nigeria na just cruise at the moment
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by fergie001: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
ejimatic:
. Even Omisore who came back with a PhD after 3 years is questionable!
Please help.me find out where he got his.... I wan get my own asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by Tareq1105: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:
I just pity Sen Adeleke... He can't survive the court cases APC is cooking up

The Adelekes have done so much for Old Oyo State and Osun State and I wish Adeleke governs even if we all know he is a mediocre

I smelled fake results.

If he actually attended Jacksonville university between 1981 and 1986, how come he didn't present it in 2018 Court tussle only for him to be caught in a village secondary school writing NECO exam.

The university he claimed he attended is not responding to enquiry.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by Gbadepro(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Labour Party nko
datola:
All of them are the same especially APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by casualobserver: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nigerians are so daft. Why submit high school certificate when you have a degree? You don’t need to, these illiterates never learn!!!!

1 Like

Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by Ballack1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Prove your case in court not on social media ����
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by Tareq1105: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Geopex:

Is there any crime in sitting for waec while in higher institution and when they need arise. If i wish, i can reseat for waec now that am a master student if am not comfortable with the one i had.

There's nothing wrong in it. At anytime, you can sit for GCE or NECO probably bcoz of one subject or the other. An Engineer who wants to take a degree in Management can decide to take some commercial subjects in WAEC.

However, generally speaking, it becomes an issue where your school / institution couldn't confirm the degree or certificate you're carrying about.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by Tareq1105: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
casualobserver:
Nigerians are so daft. Why submit high school certificate when you have a degree? You don’t need to, these illiterates never learn!!!!

Na mumu e be. Tinubu smartness comes to mind and his university has confirmed issuing the certificate. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by AlphaTaikun: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Islie:
Adeleke’s certificates show Osun governor-elect obtained bachelor’s degree 24 days after finishing secondary school

Potential criminal implications of Ademola Adeleke’s academic record are a key prong of Gboyega Oyetola’s prayers before the election petitions tribunal in Osogbo.

[url=https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-adelekes-certificates-show-osun-governor-elect-obtained-bachelors-degree-24-days-after-finishing-secondary-school%ef%bf%bc/]SOURCE[/url]
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by casualobserver: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tareq1105:

Na mumu e be. Tinubu smartness comes to mind and his university has confirmed issuing the certificate. Simple.

It speaks to how dumb some of these politicians are, especially after what has gone on before. Ogun state gov realized he didn’t do youth service, so he didn’t submit his degree and used his school certificate to run. If you have a degree you dont need a school certificate because the requirement is primary school certificate or equivalent! They can only sue you based on what you submit, so you submit as little as possible to meet the requirements except you know everything is in order.

No politician in Nigeria needs to get himself in trouble over certificates if they are truly educated. If they know what the actual requirement is to run for office.

The requirement is “MINIMUM school leaving certificate or equivalent”. Where equivalent is defined as primary school plus 10 years work experience. So even secondary school leaving certificate you don’t need if you can show work experience!!!!!

See section 177. (C) below of the constitution below and section 318 for the definition of “school certificate” under the law. if you can read and write and communicate in English you have school leaving certificate under the law.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by AlphaTaikun: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke reported that he attended Jackson ville State University, Jackson ville.

Everything con Jack together. orishirishi. smh

It will be the 1st wonder of this world if Sen. Adeleke still submitted fake credentials again.
I will be shocked beyond shockability if he is found guilty of forgery.

I keep my fingers crossed and believe he is innocent for now.

Meanwhile, I am still standing on the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju is the best and most brilliant among all the candidates vying for the Presidency. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuff!
Jackson Nurudeen... What a combo. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by ejimatic: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Divoc19:
Hmmmm
How about those that rewrite O'Level before graduation
I think this has been stopped since. If you are admitted in 2022 yiur results should not bear 2024.That means you are not qualified for studentship in 2022. Studentship will be terminated.
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by lagosrd: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
APC is only digging their own grave. The moment the judgement is against adeleke, their own Chicago man will also be booted out with the same method.
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by AutoChick4U(f): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke reported that he attended Jackson ville State University, Jackson ville.

Everything con Jack together. orishirishi. smh

It will be the 1st wonder of this world if Sen. Adeleke still submitted fake credentials again.
I will be shocked beyond shockability if he is found guilty of forgery.

I keep my fingers crossed and believe he is innocent for now.

Meanwhile, I am still standing on the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju is the best and most brilliant among all the candidates vying for the Presidency. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuff!
Why him no attend NBA convention Zombie
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by ogene144(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
datola:
All of them are the same especially APC and PDP.
They have University in their family which he can attend within 2 years and get diploma like Atiku obtained from ABU the man is just making mockery of himself

1 Like

Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
LadyExcellency:
You can retake your WAEC while still in University. Some schools permit that.

It can happen in the final year.

The report says high school diploma, not WAEC.
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by Spandau: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
jyz200:
Ngbo ngbo na ngbo ngbo

Nmo nmo na nmo nmo!
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by stanisbaratheon: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
I see Tinubu begging Otetola to withdraw this case. Because this case will come back to hunt him in his own certificate forgery case.
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by kinglumidee(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:
I just pity Sen Adeleke... He can't survive the court cases APC is cooking up

The Adelekes have done so much for Old Oyo State and Osun State and I wish Adeleke governs even if we all know he is a mediocre
with this your comment, i just hope you didn’t abuse tinubu for saying emilokan
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by stanisbaratheon: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
But the INEC guideline didn't say you must graduate from university 4 years after you obtain your WAEC.

What should matter is if the said results are valid.
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by blustone(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Antoeni:
Wahala Be Like Kpokpokri

Breaking News: CNN "Brianna Keilar" newscaster named her son Peter Obi.

According to her, never has such a great man emerged from Africa, and since she has seen one "Peter Obi" her son needs to bear the name PETER OBI

This image is FAKE!
The baby image here is a stock image:
[url]https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/newborn-baby-sleep-on-mother-hands-new-born-girl-smiling-and-sleeping-picture-id1150047420?k=20&m=1150047420&s=612x612&w=0&h=VTzNgv4Hukjr-Rb6tovQl3ltXfxyHbxfgujrYJvM1jk=[/url]
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by Bfly: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
If it is really Democracy we practice then Oyetola is still a loser.
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by blustone(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
lagosrd:
APC is only digging their own grave. The moment the judgement is against adeleke, their own Chicago man will also be booted out with the same method.

they have reverse smartness

1 Like

Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by Jesphem: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
You get the infor ��
Re: Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch by Wwwq: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) / Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons / Buhari Watching Jonathan's PVC Rejected By Card Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.