Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,083 members, 7,931,708 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:04 AM

Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife (38857 Views)

Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) / Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos / Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by ednut1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Murder
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
How sad
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by SAMTOBIJU(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
aestake:

You fit drink otapiapia, run to the road nao. Suicide no be only to tie rope for fan.
Why run to the road na? For what na? Thorough investigation still need to be done
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by aestake: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
SAMTOBIJU:

Why run to the road na? For what na? Thorough investigation still need to be done
Ok.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by chukskafor(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
And this is a very good opportunity for him to finally settle down with the strange woman.....
Why kill yourself over another person, it's not worth it
Modified: Case wrecks of murder, people don't just commit suicide on flimsy excuse as that above
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Ilaje44(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
post=116015118:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/woman-allegedly-commits-suicide-over-husbands-plan-to-take-another-wife.html
Hard to believe it is suicide! However, if it indeed turns out to be suicide, she just made the decision by the husband to take another wife VERRRRRY easy. She has also put her young child into misery.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Roger3D(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
post=116016611:

Be Calming Down @Roger3D
Peace has never been an option. I come with Vawulence

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by KanwuliaExtra: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good riddance! kiss
Suicide is for cowards who can’t face life.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by stormborn28(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ishilove:
Junk blogging

The diick must be very sweet
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by meobizy(f): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Divorce is likely a thing of ostracization there.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by babaalagbo11(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mumu woman instead of you to exit the relationship you took your life, double wahala for deadly body...I don't wish polygamy for anybody in this new generation to protect yourself and your children but this is not the best option
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Desusi: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lovenorth:
So even Christians are going into polygamy? The husband should have followed his religious doctrine, if the husband insisted why can't she file for divorce?
Good point, but you think husband is that easy to get?Nonetheless, the woman is foolish for her action. She could take up the matter with her husband family or wait till the intention is materialized, the husband is planning to.......
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by asanausana91: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cypress042:
Her lifeless body was found at the road side?

It can't be a suicide case, i doubt it.

The husband should be arrested for proper interrogation and investigation sad
how will you arrest somebody before investigation?
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Anansa0003: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
If over my dead body was a person
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by muykem: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
The new wife will soon go to church for Thanksgiving.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Cypress042: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
asanausana91:
how will you arrest somebody before investigation?

Don't quote me wrong mr, i said for proper Interrogation then investigation.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by lasisi69(f): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bodmum:
maybe his gbola too sweet.
and you wonder why you are not progressing...

Your mindset is filthy... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by linearity: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
True meaning of the phrase:

Over my dead body

Not those noise makers that abused the phrase.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by victorazy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Most f00lish woman on earth. Congrat for the new bride.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by asanausana91: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cypress042:

Don't quote me wrong mr, i said for proper Interrogation then investigation.
you said he should be arrested for interrogation and ingestion. My question is why arresting him?
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Gloriagee(f): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Dem nor reach
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by LIVEGOESON1: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
post=116015118:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/woman-allegedly-commits-suicide-over-husbands-plan-to-take-another-wife.html
This woman de mad oh. See this queen kee herself cuz of national pricktolen. Chai she no normal. The man should be sentence for life for being the direct and indirect cause of her death
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by jeromestarks: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
This is how non virgins should be treated. They're have given their best to another man, you don't keep their worst.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Kingsize0001: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
The strange news coming out of cameroon lately is really worrisome.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yoruba musl**s with terrorists mindset. Agberos
lasisi69:
and you wonder why you are not progressing...

Your mindset is filthy... undecided
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by lasisi69(f): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bodmum:
Yoruba musl**s with terrorists mindset. Agberos
cheesy

I'm just helping you ooo...

All of those rubbish on your mind won't let you excel undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by johnnychuks(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
See life some is even committing suicide just because vthe value she had for her husband, while some idiot are complaining for the man that ean 100k per month as salary that they will never marry such men, may her soul R I P, I fill for her.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by GistFullGround: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Is it because men don't marry more wives? Esther was selfish until her death; she didn't follow what God said!

The Bible permits us to "takes another wife", but we most not diminish the responsibilities...

Check Exodus 21:10

Before you begin to misquote the Bible, check Matthew 5:17 & ask, "change which law?"

The Laws of the most high God is sacrosanct!

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by MartinsD12(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
post=116015118:

Can't be suicide that's a very senseless thing to do in this situation, she could have walk away from the marriage, ending a life I don't believe it something is fishy
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by meedoLock(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Could that be the reason for her action? There are more than meet the eyes...

Wetin person gain in this world when you die for nothing?

Abeg, let's agitate restructuring of this country instead of the usual futile enthronement..... My bit.

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Omogelle(f): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Na she lose last last him go still marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Foods That Boost Sexual Appetite May Not Work For Virgins - Chefs / Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger / Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.