Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,985 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Whats Your Price Quote To Creating Similar Website To This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whats Your Price Quote To Creating Similar Website To This? (455 Views)

I Need A Similar Website Like This / What's your price quote to build a website similar to this? / Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Price Quote To Creating Similar Website To This? by Lagosfinder(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
We would want capable web designers to send a quote on how much it will cost for us to develop and optimize a website similar to this: www.madingwa.com (although with different features)

You can post a link of your works here for consideration

Thanks

Mail quotes to jobs@lagosfinder.com
Re: Whats Your Price Quote To Creating Similar Website To This? by talktohaywhy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
I can get this done for you as low as N40,000 sir. You can kindly chat me up on whatsapp 09160568789 and i will share with you some samples of our current work.
Re: Whats Your Price Quote To Creating Similar Website To This? by mcqwerty(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
You would send me those unique features firstly. I will consider them and use it to build an appropriate costing. And trust me - this isn't a 40k project.
Re: Whats Your Price Quote To Creating Similar Website To This? by fnep2smooth(m): 2:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Lagosfinder:
We would want capable web designers to send a quote on how much it will cost for us to develop and optimize a website similar to this: www.madingwa.com (although with different features)

You can post a link of your works here for consideration

Thanks
Mail quotes to jobs@lagosfinder.com
I just finished a similar one https://deparisengineering.ng for 120k.

But with your features I will go for 150k.

My GitHub account for my portfolio https://GitHub.com/ekenmapeter
Re: Whats Your Price Quote To Creating Similar Website To This? by Lagosfinder(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2022
talktohaywhy:
I can get this done for you as low as N40,000 sir. You can kindly chat me up on whatsapp 09160568789 and i will share with you some samples of our current work.

Whatsapp us on 07062223999

We aren't just interested on the designing alone, we interested on optimisation that would make it rank on search engine like the sample we gave
Re: Whats Your Price Quote To Creating Similar Website To This? by Lagosfinder(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2022
fnep2smooth:

I just finished a similar one https://deparisengineering.ng for 120k.

But with your features I will go for 150k.

My GitHub account for my portfolio https://GitHub.com/ekenmapeter

Whatsapp us on 07062223999

We aren't just interested on the designing alone, we interested on optimisation that would make it rank on search engine like the sample we gave
Re: Whats Your Price Quote To Creating Similar Website To This? by Lagosfinder(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2022
talktohaywhy:

Good morning

We actually looking to build a website thats all about clients providing us their request and also listing offers we have

First we need a "form to make request on the homepage

We aren't just interested on the designing alone

We're interested also on hosting on cloud and optimisation that would make it rank on search engine like the sample we gave

How much will designing, hosting on cloud and optimisation cost?

Also we would like you send us past real estate jobs you have done
Re: Whats Your Price Quote To Creating Similar Website To This? by LTCtech: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Lagosfinder:

Good morning

We actually looking to build a website thats all about clients providing us their request and also listing offers we have

First we need a "form to make request on the homepage

We aren't just interested on the designing alone

We're interested also on hosting on cloud and optimisation that would make it rank on search engine like the sample we gave

How much will designing, hosting on cloud and optimisation cost?

Also we would like you send us past real estate jobs you have done

Hello there. Let's talk via WhatsApp. Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Webmasters, Come In / Site Templates And Scripts / Check This Tool For Web Developer......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.