Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,358 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

5 Reasons Why You Need To Register Your Business Today! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Reasons Why You Need To Register Your Business Today! (121 Views)

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Need To Register Your Business Today! by TimDonald: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
5 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

I have so much respect for business owners because they take it upon themselves to stand on their foot regardless of the odds.

But guess what?

They are leaving something important on the table which is BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION.

Take it or leave it, a day will come and you will really see the need to register that your business name with the Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

Here are some things to keep in mind and take action now.

1. The need may be as a result that you want to sources for funds to expand your business.

2. It may be because the Federal government is giving out grants, and your proof that you are in business is your CAC business registration certificate.

3. The need may be that you want to participate in an entrepreneurship program, and your access code is your CAC certificate.

4. It may be because you want to submit a business proposal, or travel abroad for a business conference, and your passport is only but your CAC certificate.

5. It might be that you want to secure a business contract, and your investor demand to see your CAC certificate.

You might not take it serious now but I really do not want you to miss any golden opportunity.

By the way, my name is Timi and all I do for a living is registering Businesses, Companies and NGOs/Churches under CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission).

Here is my Whatsapp no for further enquires: 08038134854.

(1) (Reply)

Farm Produce Vans And Cooperative Transport Investment / Lekki Lands And Property Request Group / Pos Machine Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.