Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows (3111 Views)

Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers / Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows by dealer007: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrXEqUO0AO0

Obidient movement is everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows by PresidObi: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Everywhere you go

God has remembered Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows by TinubuThief: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin grin grin

We are everywhere!! It's already a movement

9 Likes

Re: Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Obidients all the nation should keep on stacking up the numbers.

Take the Obidient gospel to anywhere, inside the Caliphate and the Borduillion, no place should be left unturned..

9 Likes

Re: Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows by Seefinish: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Operation one Obidient member in every family.

8 Likes

Re: Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows by jkpbestseries: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oh God hear us and wipe away our tears.... Give us Peter Obi for this we are asking through Christ our Lord! Amen

7 Likes

Re: Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows by Lawalatm: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Poverty does not know tribe, religion and region.....you sef check out all the Presidential candidates for yourself.....See Labour Party Obi and Datti...they are youthfully competent and ready to make Nigerians Proud both in appearance and actions....they can redirect this beautiful country forward......................Let's all speak out for what's best for Nigeria wink wink wink wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows by frugal(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
I hope it translates to votes, cos that's what we need the most.

1 Like

Re: Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows by ObiomaTailor: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
N
Re: Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good
Re: Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows by Igbodicool(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Obi has come!

The most tribalistic tribe who doesn't leave their enclaves were trying to play their ethnic card but the youths vawulently collected it from them and throw it inside pacific ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows by Zandena(f): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
I'm not bothered about all this Obituary here, pandora there. You people campaigning for Obi in virtually all the Northern states without threat to the lives of the campaigners.
I don't want to hear and there shouldn't be a situation whereby anybody who campaigns for other candidates should be leanched or attacked in the south east. That will be declaration of war!
Re: Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 1:28am On Aug 25, 2022
In 2016, The US presidential elections were between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, many, both at home in the US and other parts of the globe, thought America will produce a female president for the very first time. A lot of people were against Trump and what he stood for. He was called vile, uncouth, racist, evil white supremacist and all manner of unprintable names. But, at the end of the elections, Clinton did not make it. Alas, to the surprise of people the world over, it was Trump who won that election.

And the rest they say is history......

In Nigeria of today, We have before us Tinubu and Obi.

Hmmmmm. Well..........

Just saying cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows by Coolsperm: 5:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Thank God am not mad, I will never vote Tinubu , am not stupid now, I can never try it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"Hello Lagosians! We've Just Landed For The 2023 Elections, Welcome Us!" / Court Slams Peter Obi For Presenting Illegal Documents In Court / Inside The N5B Presidential Yacht Delivered On Credit, Interest Already Accruing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.