Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) (51740 Views)

200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) / Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Bbbwings: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2022
Truly nairalanders need reading more on geopolitics.
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Ened(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2022
mysticwarrior:
if Putin decide to use hypersonic missiles and thermobaric weapons in large scale assault against Ukraine, kiev wound be under Russian control within days. But there would be a lot of collateral damages and Putin don't want that.
Propaganda weapons. He has already used his so. called hypersonic weapons.
Russian is not a major military power. It's their nuclear weapons they depend on abeg

2 Likes

Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Ened(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=mysticwarrior post=116027935] like me quickly remind you that the Russians has already used hypersonic missiles in a mild assault in Ukraine, and I expected the west to Roar but i was mystified when the US and the entire NATO couldn't even sneeze.[/quote)

Sneeze over ordinary Russia that can hardly bear small Ukraine. Abeg rest. Russia is just noisy, propaganda and braggado.

2 Likes

Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Mrtaye: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Bbbwings:

Lol can you do math.
We are not talking maths here we are talking diplomacy,a majority and coalition of soverign and independent nations speaking for democracy and humanity as against tyrannical, dictatorship and despotic ideologies by Putin
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by addictiv(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2022
War is senseless, peace is priceless
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by useni1: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2022
Jokerman:

Timesup234.... the resident nairaland Islamic terrorist.... America will continue to be number 1, and there's nothing y'all can do about it.... grin

The same Afghanistan chased your Russia out easily and quickly, while America decided it was time to leave.

America doesn't destroy civilians that much like Russia or China, they just get their targets e.g Soliemani, Osama, Al Baghdadi, Zawahiri, Jihadi John etc.... all terrorists...

So shut up and continue to serve USA... grin
Fvck you! How dare you call me an islamic terrorist when everyone knows I am a traditional babalawo. Long as you are anti imperialism and anti- america I ride with you. No American deserve to live, they all must perish and that includes white and black. If my relatives reside there they too will end up in the rubble. The total and complete destruction of America is something I will never negotiate
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Johel(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2022
Jokerman:
6 months??

But they said Russia will take Ukraine in 2 Weeks...

What's happing Grandma Russia?

Be quiet...can't you see how many countries supporting and supplying Ukraine with man power, ammunition,and funds?

..did you see Russia run to anyone?... Without any interference,Russia will wipe Ukraine in that exact 2weeks.

1 Like

Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by David442: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2022
see below

Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by akan102: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2022
mysticwarrior:
if Putin decide to use hypersonic missiles and thermobaric weapons in large scale assault against Ukraine, kiev wound be under Russian control within days. But there would be a lot of collateral damages and Putin don't want that.
Too much talk help no one, please stop the plenty talk with "IF" it is clear Russia is running short of ideas

1 Like

Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2022
useni1:
Fvck you! How dare you call me an islamic terrorist when everyone knows I am a traditional babalawo. Long as you are anti imperialism and anti- america I ride with you. No American deserve to live, they all must perish and that includes white and black. If my relatives reside there they too will end up in the rubble. The total and complete destruction of America is something I will never negotiate

CIA watching you baba.... hope when you get to guantanamo Bay, you'd be OK... grin

1 Like

Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Horokrox: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2022
akan102:

Too much talk help no one, please stop the plenty talk with "IF" it is clear Russia is running short of ideas
It's actually the neurons in the Cerebral Cortex of your Prion infested brain that has completely run short of ideas making you comment like an unusual IDIOT
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by peterlewis: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2022
we are in the calm before the storm na.
africa should stand aside while the whites fight their own turf war.
we got our own problems to fix
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Horokrox: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2022
Themandator:

Blame HIMARS... The stuff is deadly. And worse is that Russia has nothing like it in her arsenal

Yet there is another more advanced than it coming in with the new package of the US
You must be an IDIOT who knows nothing of more capable MLRS like Smerch Uragan TOS-2,etc which are either High Explosive Rockets or even deadlier Thermobaric Warheads that's why dunces like you shouldn't disgrace yourselves on the internet if you don't have any idea of modern weapons of various nations
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Horokrox: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Goat. Is al jazeera western media? Go to school, u refused. Mumu
It still doesn't change the fact that Aljazeera is a misinformation "news" site like BBC,etc as pertaining to the Russo-Ukraine war stop acting like a Zombie
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Horokrox: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2022
jimetagambo:

He actually said that but the Kremlin said he was taken out of context. The statement was even made years before the war.

The Kremlin never denied he did not say it. They just said "capturing Kyiv in 2 weeks" has a different meaning. But they refused to tell the world what he actually meant.
IDIOT why don't you enlist as a mercenary and go fight for Ukraine
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Mattswaggz: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2022
jimetagambo:

See screenshot below

Help, Assist, Support

Lol,,, that means every country seek aid or are aided by another country one way or another...... so why are you trying to make it look like a big deal in the case of Russia now?

1 Like

Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Themandator: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2022
Horokrox:
You must be an IDIOT who knows nothing of more capable MLRS like Smerch Uragan TOS-2,etc which are either High Explosive Rockets or even deadlier Thermobaric Warheads that's why dunces like you shouldn't disgrace yourselves on the internet if you don't have any idea of modern weapons of various nations

Take cold water..... Russia’s version of HIMARS reloads in one hour after firing.... HIMARS does six rounds in those time period hence it has been able to take out even defense systems

As a mater of fact, Russia has had to go home and bring another more advance defense system

HIMARS was actually delivered to AFU Late July and even their Zelensky has heaped praises on it for how it has turned the tide

This system sent the entire leadership of the famous Wagner group to death when it struck their HQ building in Ukraine

Another version is coming with the new 3 billion dollars military package from the US

Ten years war....... 9 years and six month left
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Themandator: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2022
mysticwarrior:

I hope you know the meaning of hypersonic... That it is not a weapon but speed at which weapons travels....
And this has been used by Russia in Ukraine including thermobarics

Russia can't rely on them to win. They are costly and designed more to awe than for actual battles... If it was otherwise they would be everywhere in the Donbass
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Horokrox: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Themandator:

Take cold water..... Russia’s version of HIMARS reloads in one hour after firing.... HIMARS does six rounds in those time period hence it has been able to take out even defense systems

As a mater of fact, Russia has had to go home and bring another more advance defense system

HIMARS was actually delivered to AFU Late July and even their Zelensky has heaped praises on it for how it has turned the tide

This system sent the entire leadership of the famous Wagner group to death when it struck their HQ building in Ukraine

Another version is coming with the new 3 billion dollars military package from the US

Ten years war....... 9 years and six month left
The leader of the Wagner group is still alive and morever there were no casualties during the strike on the HQ of the Wagner Group also Smerch MLRS and Uragan including TOS-2 are more lethal than HIMARS that's why you shouldn't source your information from sites and channels like Aljazeera CNN and BBC undecided
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by MrLankeeee(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
jimetagambo:

It's pathetic. One oil producing state abi na province like that in Canada is even dashing all 18 years old and up $500 each because the province declared a surplus budget. Another one is also giving out $300 dollars to residents as rebate. Some regions with natural resources in the world are cashing out during this period.

An oil producing country like Nigeria should be declaring surplus too, but the leaders ehn.

Surprising that we are still here... moving backward even after independence. B like we need another country to come colonize us..
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Elimon(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
God1000:
Russia isn't a superpower, but just a regional power.

A superpower shouldn't be having so much difficulty in taking over Ukraine for six months.

US remains the sole superpower on earth

Can I say US isn't a superpower because they didn't win in Vietnam and Afghanistan?

1 Like

Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by RikudoSennin: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Themandator:

Why is the war entering it 7th MOnth even when Logistic is just by train from Russia?

Russia is dragging it out to decimate the EU economies and to an extent the US. Russia is making bastard money from energy. Gas this morning is $3200 per 1000 Cubit and also Oil sales are booming. Even India, China, Saudi, EU and the US are still buying oil from Russia.

If you are in this position of making lots of money while other countries who are against you economies suffer. What will you do?
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by RikudoSennin: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Faradday:

Hello bro, please kindly share with me the telegram link, I'm tired of being fed by western propaganda news media. Thanks

Donbass Devushka, Levi, Azmilitary1, Bellum Acta - Intel, Urgent News and Archives, Eurasia & Multipolarity, Slavyangrad, disclosetv, RUSWAR 18+, NEWS: Ukraine, Russia, Donbass, ASB Military News, Pepe Escobar, InfoDefenseENG.

Websites, Southfront.org, the saker, moonofalabama.org.

Telegram is where the information is. Ask yourself why did they ban all Russian news outlets in the West?
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Themandator: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
RikudoSennin:

Russia is dragging it out to decimate the EU economies and to an extent the US. Russia is making bastard money from energy. Gas this morning is $3200 per 1000 Cubit and also Oil sales are booming. Even India, China, Saudi, EU and the US are still buying oil from Russia.

If you are in this position of making lots of money while other countries who are against you economies suffer. What will you do?

Good then the war must continue.... 9 years and 6 MO the still left

UK for the first time did zero reliance on Russia energy
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Krismas(m): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jokerman:

Why didn't Russia do its homework well before entering such a war?

Even Jesus told his disciples, what king won't do his homework well before entering another man's territory?
grin Russia did her homework very very very well.
Russia even prepared almost 4yrs for d sanctions b4 they came. Russia is only losing the war to brainwashed western media and Zelensky’s bots round the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Faradday: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
RikudoSennin:

Donbass Devushka, Levi, Azmilitary1, Bellum Acta - Intel, Urgent News and Archives, Eurasia & Multipolarity, Slavyangrad, disclosetv, RUSWAR 18+, NEWS: Ukraine, Russia, Donbass, ASB Military News, Pepe Escobar, InfoDefenseENG.

Websites, Southfront.org, the saker, moonofalabama.org.

Telegram is where the information is. Ask yourself why did they ban all Russian news outlets in the West?

Thanks a lot mann

1 Like

Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by alphaNomega: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
jimetagambo:

I don't recall quoting you to read the article. I said anyone interested. You can always pass like you have done.

Ps: It's not for every time Tom, Dick and Harry but for those with a good head on their shoulder and willing to read with an open mind cool
okay then, this is me letting you know (again) that I am not interested.
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by useni1: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jokerman:

CIA watching you baba.... hope when you get to guantanamo Bay, you'd be OK... grin
fvck the CIA! I got boyguards and special forces around me. I swear on marxism fvcking bastard American imperialist gon die. You guys belittle me a lot. I am globally known and celebrated. I met Fidel Castro before he died. I frequent CUBA a lot and was there recently while posting on nairaland. If i lived in the 60's i would have been a viet cong. I am the most intelligent man in the world, nobody can defeat me in world affairs. I would have sent you $500 tonight if you live abroad. That will be enough to shut your mouth forever. You will then respect me as your elder.
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Themandator: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Horokrox:
The leader of the Wagner group is still alive and morever there were no casualties during the strike on the HQ of the Wagner Group also Smerch MLRS and Uragan including TOS-2 are more lethal than HIMARS that's why you shouldn't source your information from sites and channels like Aljazeer
a CNN undecided

Okay. Now tell us why Russia is redeploying s300 SAM from Syria to the black sea
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by babz11(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Jokerman:

America took over Afghanistan in 2 months Oga

Took over, you don't no what u saying
Re: Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) by Onitola2: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Jokerman:

Then he didn't do his homework well
no war can never be sure of how a war will end , u can only predict. Kudos to Ukraine for their heroic resistance, though won't be possible without the support ( loan actually coz they'll pay back later ). But can't other big countries settle this war amicably, enough bloodshed. Ukraine would have lost too much life even if Russia will desist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) / UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.