Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops (39497 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp / Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Viscuz: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:
u can verify what ur governors had to say na

They are all on net grin

Na you mention me so answer the question.

Leave governors . When Tinubu rape your future you no complain.

If not tell me why you wan jakpa.

Answer the question leave governors hand
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:

Toh

Answer simple question

How will you survive?

I ask you weather you get autism kid Ati slowpoke wife ?

How will you survive simple something

You begin type how them wan Assassinate your papa

Why are tribal mark lords useless?
As dem assassinate ur papa, pa chukwudi grin

Well, what was he doing before?? He was useless to the society grin

He even gave birth to a useless okoro like u, throu a bitch he called wife

Failure upon failure grin e no go better for UGM wey kill ur papa troway con give dog hin meat chop grin
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:

Na you mention me so answer the question.

Leave governors . When Tinubu rape your future you no complain.

If not tell me why you wan jakpa.

Answer the question leave governors hand
Its u tinubu has bn raping not me, i live in SS region, na u dey do importer and exporter (imporrer and exporter of drugs) grin

U wey be say na Cambodia dem go use rope hang u laslas, ask Nnamdi if i lie grin
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Viscuz: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:
As dem assassinate ur papa, pa chukwudi grin

Well, what was he doing before?? He was useless to the society grin

He even gave birth to a useless okoro like u, throu a bitch he called wife

Failure upon failure grin e no go better for UGM wey kill ur papa troway con give dog hin meat chop grin

You can do better . I thought you loved us to the point of dashing us your STD ravaged sister .

Nawa o

Anyway answer the simple question, how will you survive?

Abi your useless papa use your school fees money treat STD ?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Viscuz: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:
Its u tinubu has bn raping not me, i live in SS region, na u dey do importer and exporter (imporrer and exporter of drugs) grin

U wey be say na Cambodia dem go use rope hang u laslas, ask Nnamdi if i lie grin

Where in SS abeg ?

Na simple question o

No tell me how your mama take follow police run leave your papa
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:

You can do better . I thought you loved us to the point of dashing us your STD ravaged sister .

Nawa o

Anyway answer the simple question, how will you survive?

Abi your useless papa use your school fees money treat STD ?

Only God knows where ur papa mama dey now sef??

I heard before she contacted HIV na for control junction for Owerri dem dey kpansh her left and right..chaii, omase ooh.

Ahh, God punish ur papa in the hell ooh grin

Lemme tell u, i dont know if what u wrote are meaningless or not, immediately i just see ur mentions like dis i bombard you with a beffiting response, either e match wettin u type or not is not my problem
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:

Where in SS abeg ?

Na simple question o

No tell me how your mama take follow police run leave your papa
Wen next u go to village, ask ur mama if her toto is still intact, a no trust those ipobians grin
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Viscuz: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:
Wen next u go to village, ask ur mama if her toto is still intact, a no trust those ipobians grin

Ahh I thought you don’t insult elders .

Anyway how is the police man your mother slept with? How is he doing with the STD ?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Viscuz: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:
Only God knows where ur papa mama dey now sef??

I heard before she contacted HIV na for control junction for Owerri dem dey kpansh her left and right..chaii, omase ooh.

Ahh, God punish ur papa in the hell ooh grin

Lemme tell u, i dont know if what u wrote are meaningless or not, immediately i just see ur mentions like dis i bombard you with a beffiting response, either e match wettin u type or not is not my problem

Ahh come on don’t be stupid .

Have your mother stopped that her runs bizness close to Mercy?

Them go mine her skull o , her mate now na grandma no be ashawo again
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Deadlytruth(m): 12:42am On Aug 26, 2022
rippa:

Niger delta oil money was looted and the rest spent on Lagos.
You are obviously living on the agelong propaganda against Lagos. First and foremost, criteria for the size of federal allocations to states have always been landmass, number of LGAs, and relative non-viability of the state. Now how therefore could Lagos with the smallest landmass, highest viability status and just 20 LGAs have received most of the Niger Delta derived federally allocated revenue than states like Kano with 44 LGAs and almost ten times landmass of Lagos, Akwa Ibom with 33 LGAs with at least twice Lagos Landmass, Rivers and Delta with 23 and 25 LGAs and at least four times the size of Lagos, Jigawa State with 37 LGAs with almost nine times the landmass of Lagos, etc all combined? Lagos Port revenue is taken 100% by the federal government and shared to other states including those of the Niger Delta you are talking about. Lagos Generates 55% of the total national VAT revenue which translates to about nearly two trillion but it doesn't get up to 20% VAT revenue allocation.... meaning that the balance of over 1 trillion from Lagos is shared to other states including the Niger Delta ones. Essentially, what Lagos Generates for the center is far more than what it receives from the center, so how is Lagos being developed with money from any other state on the overall? From 2007 till 2014 when crude oil was selling high in the international market, the budget of Lagos ranked on the same level (N400 to 500bn) with those of Rivers and Akwa Ibom States but with the crash of crude oil, these Niger Delta states budgets struggled to remain in those regions while that of Lagos continued to increase so much that as of today it had reached 1.6 trillion while Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa are still stuck at less than 500bn. That is to tell you that Lagos economy has always been diverse enough never to depend on crude oil allocation. The industrial base of Lagos State was built long before unitary system came. Even Kaduna State which never was federal capital at any time always had a far larger revenue that each of the Niger Delta States owing to the highly diversified economy composed majorly of textile industry which unfortunately began to close down due to the birth of terrorism in the North. But even with that Kaduna still remains among the top ten in terms of IGR today. So how could it have been developed with Niger Delta revenue? Ibadan too had its fundamental infrastructural developments laid during the Region system when there was resource control and was for a long time the largest city in West Africa. Was Ibadan ever federal capital? Niger Delta's wealth was stolen by Northerners in collaboration with Niger Deltans themselves like Dan Etete, Don Etiebet, and recently Alison Madueke the mother of all. Even while Lagos State was federal capital, plans for a new federal capital, Abuja, was already conceived and a lot of Niger Delta revenue started being spent to develop it ahead of relocation of the government seat there..... meaning that Abuja had genuinely been the destination of Niger Delta funds right from when Lagos was capital. If you don't know, plan for Abuja was hatched in 1975 and from that moment whatever was left after looting of the Niger Delta funds, started being redirected develop Abuja in advance.
Even if we are to concede it to you despite you have not adduced any supporting facts, the question you have cleverly avoided is, how is it the Yorubas' fault that Azikiwe and his Igbos rejected and killed Awolowo's motion for shift of capital to their own Eastern Region and therefore leave Lagos undeveloped with Niger Delta money as you assume? Please answer this question this time.
rippa:

I wondered where u got your statistic of more yorubas supporting P.O. than igbos supporting tinubu.
That's an igbo group that openly declare support for tinubu.

That was Lagos branch of Ohaneze and not the entire group. Secondly, they later came up to deny the endorsement. See it in the links below:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/06/22/presidency-ohanaeze-denies-dumping-peter-obi-to-endorse-tinubu/%3famp=1

https://guardian.ng/news/ohanaeze-denies-endorsing-tinubu-for-2023-presidency/
On the other hand the national body of Afenifere declared support for Obi and have not come out later to deny it.

https://leadership.ng/2023-why-we-endorsed-obi-ahead-of-tinubu-afenifere/

rippa:

If not for tribalism self, why will any reasonable human choose tinubu over P.O. after 8years of destruction APC did to this country.
You are already contradicting yourself. You have just argued that there are more Igbos supporting Tinubu than Yorubas supporting Obi. Now how then is it tribalism that very many Igbos, according to you, are supporting Tinubu? Are these Igbos now Yorubas again or Tinubu has become an Igbo man?
So Tinubu is now synonymous with APC? Funny. Can you in all honesty compare Tinubu's tenure as Lagos governor with Obi's tenure as Anambra governor? We should even wonder why any reasonable person will support Obi who admitted and tried to publicly rationalize his investing of Anambra funds into his family business in addition to not conducting LGA elections in Anambra throughout his tenure, sponsoring killings in Anambra, dividing the state along Anglican and Catholic lines, leaving no identifiable legacy project behind, quoting statistics and figures that are always wrong and bogus, repatriating non-Anambra Igbos out of the state, and till today maintains a chain of importation businesses while campaign about local productivity, etc. Are people not supposed to be examples of what they preach? How come the hype about Obi only began after the PDP refused to zone her ticket to the SS or SE?

rippa:

Here is fashola advising us not to vote old people, but now they are ready to throw anything to Asorock as long as the person has Yoruba origin. Nobody care about Nigeria again.
The Peter Obi you too are trying to throw into Aso Rock had been around since 1999 and is 61 years old without being any different from the politicians you have around today. So how are you any different from what you accused Fashola about? What spectacular difference did Obi make in Anambra? Can you mention at least two? If it were by youthfulness, then how come Nigeria is in a mess today despite being ruled mostly by youths since independence? Or are you not aware that Aguiyi Ironsi, Gowon, Murtala Mohammed, Obasanjo, Shagari, Buhari, IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo again, Yaradua and Jonathan got to power at the ages of 42, 30, 36, 36, 56, 41, 44, 51, 56, 66, 54, and 56 respectively?

rippa:

In 1999, the ibos collectively choosed Obasenjo over their brother, but u will never see yorubas mentioning it.
Which brother of Igbos featured on any ticket in 1999 which they voted against? Do you just love creating alternate reality? In 1999 there were two Yoruba candidates. One was preferred by Yorubas themselves and in addition he had a clean record as a public servant and held out a manifesto which could bring about a Nigeria that works for everyone. He was also the candidate of the NADECO which sacrificed and fought to get democracy returned. Igbos perceived perceived him as the candidate whom Yorubas really wanted hence voted against him to spite Yorubas despite he was actually better and more suited to bring about the new Nigeria for which we fought against military rule. The other one was a member of the very militaristic Northern Oligarchy Oligarchy which had milked the country and especially the Niger Delta dry and destroyed the country with over 40 years of monumental looting. In addition he mocked the struggle for democracy while it lasted hence the Northern Establishment chose him as their reliable stooge and lackey, and Igbos voted for him because they knew he wasn't loved by Yorubas. So how does that amount to Igbos supporting Yorubas in 1999? If anything, their reason for voting Obasanjo was that he was the face and candidate of the agelong Igbo-Hausafulani political complex which had been existing since independence. Remember the ideologically bereft NPC-NCNC governing coalition Igbos went into with Hausafulanis at independence which ended up so misruling the country that it attracted a bloody coup staged by Igbo soldiers trying to correct Azikiwe's blunder but did it very badly hence culminated in a war in which their Hausafulani political partners wasted over 3 million innocent Igbo civilian lives?
That was what they repeated again in 1999 and even in 1979 as NPP went into alliance with NPN hence Ekweme became slave partner again with Shagari a Fulani man just like it was in the first republic. So how is it the fault of Yorubas that Igbos choices aimed at spiting Yorubas have always boomeranged on them? In 1993, even Northerners admitted the truth that Abiola was far better than their own brother Alhaji Bashir Tofa as far as hope for a better Nigeria was concerned hence all voted for him but Igbos purposely voted for Tofa not because they were genuinely convinced he was better but because they wanted to just vote against a Yoruba man. How on earth could any sensible person have preference a barely educated Tofa to Abiola who was a first class Accountancy graduate from University of Glasgow, Scotland?
rippa:

They are quick to judge what the igbos did not do.

At independence, Awolowo's proposal for an AG-NCNC coalition which would have thrown up Zik as prime minister and him finance minister under him was rejected by Azikiwe and Igbos who preferred the NPC-NCNC coalition in which Zik would be a figurehead Governor General whose only duties would be the commissioning of public toilets and acknowledgement of cheers from school children doing match past on independence day anniversary celebrations. Why don't Igbos ever tell you this each time they complain that Yorubas are working to deny them of presidency?
In the recent PDP primaries, The SE went there with 150 delegates but in the results the two SE candidates got a total of 30 delegate votes. The rest 120 voted for Atiku after collecting dollars from him. Yet Igbos tell you that Yorubas are their problem and you believe.
In the Jos PDP convention of 1998, Alex Ekweme was already the leading candidate by opinion polls as he met all the PDP NWC criteria against Obasanjo who didn't satisfy a single one of it. But when IBB the co financier of Obasanjo's ambition flooded the convention with N5m per delegate, it was the Igbo delegates that rose and began to condemn Ekweme listing out the shortcomings for which he should not be fielded by the PDP and in the end they all voted for Obasanjo. Yet your likes continue to believe that Yorubas who were largely not part of PDP then caused Ekweme's downfall.
You need a referesher on how Igbos have always been shooting themselves in the foot only to point accusing fingers at Yorubas instead of their Hausafulani friends that always use and dump them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 4:24am On Aug 26, 2022
2Radii:
they dont have options sister, they wil have to come to use to feed themselves. They are at lost if they dont come

1) Abia governor will give their mama #500 each for giving birth to them(potential ugms)

2) they are so poor in their region that Enugu state governor said their parents should shut up that dey dont have cars, why do they need flyover grin

3) Anambra state governor said recently that ugm are harvesting their organs over there.. sister they just need to come if not they wil die in their hundreds (they are not up to thousands again grin)

Toh...Lolzz.
Are we not in trouble laidis?
How do we now cope with the excessive population?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Christistruth00: 6:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Omodua:
So,you think you are the only way computer savvy? Investigate further. Nnamdi KANU was not the one behind the Mic. Maybe,your acolytes are the ones behind it.
KANU has his own fault. But can't descend by asking his followers to burn assets of state or individuals when his people are Developers, not destroyers.

Nnamdi Kanu did

There is even more evidence and lying about it is of no use

IPOB's cowardly attack and deny Strategy cannot work in the case of it's attack on Lagos in the SW

Kanu and IPOB plan to destroy Lagos has been exposed

Go and tell Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB gang of Terrorists ,

They must not dare try any single nonsense Terrorist Attack on Lagos or SW again or even anywhere outside your Region

God Almighty himself will make sure Nnamdi Kanu and his evil IPOB are finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP YOUR IPOB TERRORISTS AND UNKNOWN GUNMEN AWAY FROM YORUBALAND !!!!!!!!!!!!

shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked
shocked shocked

At 51 minutes of Video below Kanu giving order for Dangote refinery in Lagos and Pipelines to be burnt down

At 1 hour 9 minutes Kanu confirms they have killed the DPO of Agbara ,Badagry in Lagos and burnt down his Police Station.

At 1 hour 13 minutes of the video Kanu reconfirms from another caller they have killed the DPO of Badagry in Lagos State and burnt down his Police Station.

They were also planning to bring down Seme Border Post.

At 1 hour 24 minutes Kanu confirming the Ipob member calling and others had killed Soldiers who went to defend Northerners attacked by IPOB

At 1 hour and 33 minutes Kanu giving order for Government buildings and NTA to be destroyed

At 43 minutes of the Video an Ipob caller confirms that the Nigerian Ports Authority building in Lagos and other Government buildings have been set ablaze..

At 19 minutes Kanu Orders death of Gov. Ikpeazu.

At 12 Minutes Kanu tells why Federal government Buildings in Lagos should be burnt down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m98HB5HXE64

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Christistruth00: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2022
rippa:

Oga Obama is Kenyan and he contested the number one seat in America and won
Go to UK parliament, you will see alot of Africans and citizens of other continents contesting and winning elections
But in my own country, I have to be reminded that I belong to certain region A or B and tribe D and C

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Toh...Lolzz.
Are we not in trouble laidis?
How do we now cope with the excessive population?

Like Seriously that is where the problem lies..

That is where the yoruba elders are lacking here, the exodus of the vagabonds are causing alot, and tins have to be done, starting from lagos.

In South Africa we called it xenophobia but at the end they stil had their aim, they are trying to protect their territory.

Ghana did same, yorubaland should codedly do same by profiling and give a limit how how these scavengers can move to our land.

We need to protect our land

2 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by rippa(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2022
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=116069480][/quote]
Maybe u didn't see where I wrote in my own country
Did I mention any region?
No region is exempted
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2022
2Radii:
Like Seriously that is where the problem lies..

That is where the yoruba elders are lacking here, the exodus of the vagabonds are causing alot, and tins have to be done, starting from lagos.

In South Africa we called it xenophobia but at the end they stil had their aim, they are trying to protect their territory.

Ghana did same, yorubaland should codedly do same by profiling and give a limit how how these scavengers can move to our land.
We need to protect our land

Unfortunately our elders can't put mouth together and help our land.
Everybody is after their selfish interest.
They don't mind if we're swept away under this one Nigeria nonsense.
So far it's only PA Awo that we can call the only selfless leader we had.
The rest are just too confused and greedy.
Look at what they turned Afenifere to, a group that should propagate Yoruba legacy is now blatantly opposing the same people they claim to fight for.
It's such a shame.
I don't know what BAT did to them, but it's best they remain neutral instead of the show of shame they're engaged in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Pityoobi: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2022
chriss100:

Don’t bother arguing with those clowns. These are the real companies that helped to develop Lagos and the south west in general not Okrika, laptop, or spare parts business. They think too highly of themselves. All they do is buy and sell, nothing more. They are actually a net negative to the economy because all they do is simply importing finished goods (buy and sell/container economy). Importing alone drags down the GDP of the country. They don’t manufacture or export. GDP is derived from what you export versus what you import. All they do is import. Nothing more.

The sectors that generate the most taxes in Lagos are manufacturing, banking, telecoms, insurance, funds, finance, stock market, hospitality, health, fintech, data, betting, movie productions, online shopping, IT, entertainment etc. These are well structured businesses that contribute immensely to the economy, unlike those that only import and sell low grade imported/finished goods.

I’ve already written an article showing the amazing businesses and companies owned by Yorubas. I intend to post it later here on nairaland. You will be surprised to see how much we dominate. Our culture detests bragging. The Yoruba are educated, humble, cultured, tolerant, respectful and hardworking. Some of Yoruba owned/ Yoruba majority share holding companies off the top of my head include…
FLOUR MILLS
HONEYWELL
UACN
GLO
GTB
CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC
ST NICOLAS HOSPITAL
DUCHESS INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL
FIRST BANK
MAINONE
FLUTTERWAVE
KONGA
PAYSTACK
KUDA
PIGGYVEST
GRADELY
EBONLYLIFE FILMS
COWRYWISE
BETNAIJA
NAIRABET
BABAIJEBU
ACCELEREX
ARDOVA PLC
FINCRA
CREDPAL
RELAINCE HEALTH

E too plenty abeg. If I continue, I won’t finished listing them all. We are blessed. We don’t do container economy. We are into real business and entrepreneurship. Our businesses not only pay huge taxes but also creates employment and adds immensely to the value chain of the economy. Businesses that requires brain and intelligence not simply opening shop and selling finished good. Thanks to the great Chief Obafemi Awolowo for making education paramount. May his soul continue to Rest In Peace
Igbos have always been into retailing, perfect the selling of wares with widespread small shops across the country. This is good though but not a wealth creating system like the wholesale and manufacturing system of the Yorubas.

Yorubas are merchants with huge business traditions. Hausas are like the Indians combining wholesale and retailing businesses effectively. The retailing business in Yoruba land are however dominated by women, and the youth, the adults and educated tend to go into manufacturing.

Most Igbo men or youth are poorly educated, they hardly finish schooling, most times they are dropouts. Only their females have the temerity to match the Yorubas in terms of knowledge and education with consistency.

2 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Unfortunately our elders can't put mouth together and help our land.
Everybody is after their selfish interest.
They don't mind if we're swept away under this one Nigeria nonsense.
So far it's only PA Awo that we can call the only selfless leader we had.
The rest are just too confused and greedy.
Look at what they turned Afenifere to, a group that should propagate Yoruba legacy is now blatantly opposing the same people they claim to fight for.
It's such a shame.
I don't know what BAT did to them, but it's best they remain neutral instead of the show of shame they're engaged in.
Like Seriously i weep for the leaders we have in yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

Nnamdi Kanu did

There is even more evidence and lying about it is of no use

IPOB's cowardly attack and deny Strategy cannot work in the case of it's attack on Lagos in the SW

Kanu and IPOB plan to destroy Lagos has been exposed

Go and tell Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB gang of Terrorists ,

They must not dare try any single nonsense Terrorist Attack on Lagos or SW again or even anywhere outside your Region

God Almighty himself will make sure Nnamdi Kanu and his evil IPOB are finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP YOUR IPOB TERRORISTS AND UNKNOWN GUNMEN AWAY FROM YORUBALAND !!!!!!!!!!!!

shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked
shocked shocked

At 51 minutes of Video below Kanu giving order for Dangote refinery in Lagos and Pipelines to be burnt down

At 1 hour 9 minutes Kanu confirms they have killed the DPO of Agbara ,Badagry in Lagos and burnt down his Police Station.

At 1 hour 13 minutes of the video Kanu reconfirms from another caller they have killed the DPO of Badagry in Lagos State and burnt down his Police Station.

They were also planning to bring down Seme Border Post.

At 1 hour 24 minutes Kanu confirming the Ipob member calling and others had killed Soldiers who went to defend Northerners attacked by IPOB

At 1 hour and 33 minutes Kanu giving order for Government buildings and NTA to be destroyed

At 43 minutes of the Video an Ipob caller confirms that the Nigerian Ports Authority building in Lagos and other Government buildings have been set ablaze..

At 19 minutes Kanu Orders death of Gov. Ikpeazu.

At 12 Minutes Kanu tells why Federal government Buildings in Lagos should be burnt down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m98HB5HXE64

I will no longer engage you on this topic because you have been recruited to dish out falsehood to discredit Nnamdi KANU and Ndigbo.

All what you're posting are lies deftly crafted to give resemblance to your imaginary fiction.

But surprisingly, you don't see anything wrong with Fulani herdsmen rampaging your villages and region. As today, few Yoruba's go to farms for fear of being killed. The women have been serially raped and killed. Yet,you don't see anything wrong with that but obsessed with Ndigbo affairs.

Your Tinubu can't win the Presidency. He is senile. At 86,nothing to expect from him. Maybe,he is a Place Holder for Shettima.

Very unfortunate!
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by BanyXchi: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2022
Oyo and Ogun are on the top richest state in the country, Ondo alone is better than most states in your shithole region. There's a reason why we have ekaetes and edobors coming to Yorubaland to work as househelps than kemisola and olamide going to your shithole region. Bayelsa,Cross river, Akwa ibom and Edo are all poor shithole states
rippa:

Lolz
As e pain u so,
Goan and develop osun state like lagos na
Because I nor see any state in South west that can compete with Niger delta states
U are using Lagos that the yorubas didn't even contribute one block to build to boast
That's foolishness

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by rippa(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2022
BanyXchi:
Oyo and Ogun are on the top richest state in the country, Ondo alone is better than most states in your shithole region. There's a reason why we have ekaetes and edobors coming to Yorubaland to work as househelps than kemisola and olamide going to your shithole region. Bayelsa,Cross river, Akwa ibom and Edo are all poor shithole states
Lolzzz
E pain am
Any other thing?
The problem with most of you is that you don't travel
Come to Benin and see the numbers of yorubas doing rubbish works
Anywasys I leave you in you ignorance
Enjoy it
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by BanyXchi: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2022
Pls can you show men tweets of them saying they developed our region,Im on Twitter and I've not seen it yet
Othority:

The same Tinubu that incorporated them into government and made an Igbo man a chairman in one of the local governments?

See the problem with them is they don't lay low and there is nothing you can do to please them. What aggravated this thing was their claim about being the backbone behind all the development in Southwest on twitter 2 days ago. They painted it so well that if an outsider was reading it, such person would think the Yorubas are most useless thing on earth. More like we don't do anything. It makes me wonder how selling of okrika and spare parts developed multi billion Lagos, developed Ogun state, developed Oyo state and Ondo state. Making Ekiti and Osun state contented without roaming about SS, NW, SE, SA, Ghana etc

We all know the yorubas try as much as possible to abstain from troubles, but you can't tell it to my face you develop my house, disgracing me because I give you the opportunity to operate freely and prosper in my land and you think I won't remind you where you came from and how you came in. We didn't invite them, they came to find demand for their goods.

This present news came up and fired us up to remind them again that this is how they come to our land to earn living, but after 1 year, they will tell us they built the whole place. Isn't that ingratitude?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Christistruth00: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Omodua:
I will no longer engage you on this topic because you have been recruited to dish out falsehood to discredit Nnamdi KANU and Ndigbo.

All what you're posting are lies deftly crafted to give resemblance to your imaginary fiction.

But surprisingly, you don't see anything wrong with Fulani herdsmen rampaging your villages and region. As today, few Yoruba's go to farms for fear of being killed. The women have been serially raped and killed. Yet,you don't see anything wrong with that but obsessed with Ndigbo affairs.

Your Tinubu can't win the Presidency. He is senile. At 86,nothing to expect from him. Maybe,he is a Place Holder for Shettima.

Very unfortunate!

Stop Lying

IPOB' attacked Lagos on Nnamdi Kanu's orders

2 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

Stop Lying

IPOB' attacked Lagos on Nnamdi Kanu's orders
You're the liar.

Recruited to paint Nnamdi KANU and Ndigbo black before the world. Ndigbo develop and not destroying.

Your mindset could be likened to Malami, the half baked Lawyer who is Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation who said destruction of Oba of Lagos Place was the handiwork of people of South East extraction during Endsars inferno.

You could be more reasonable by knowing the genre of Endsars struggle which was to liberate the youths from police brutality and extortion. The struggle cut across ethnic creed or divide. So, your posturing is infantile, divisive, dangerous and lacks commonsense.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Your oil? Are you deaf that SW also has oil?
Oh I know that's a sad realozarion for you.
But try and stop beefing us so you won't choke, we're naturally blessed, that's why all of you in your family and your tribe want to die on our neck.
Your name connotes sugary substance. Devoid of commonsense and rightful cogitation.

Where do you have oil in South West, except the oil flowing from southeast and Ijawland to marshy lands of Ondo state.

Go back to your history and learn more. Southwest has no oil. Except flowing oil from southeast and South South.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tranquill:

Oga you can rob without a gun or arm.

When you are armed, it is armed robbery.

When unarmed, but you deploy threat or force even if verbally, it is robbery.

This doesn’t seem like robbery as there was no force or threat to anyone. More of burglary which is also punishable.
You're right. Agreed.

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

Nonsense!!!

Uche Mefor threw Kanu under the Bus the next day and there are even evidences than Uche Mefor

And to top it all IpoB posted it on their Website for IpOB to download as they pleased

Aren't you ashamed of your lies

So if we didn't give you the Kanu Audio Broadcast as evidence you would have denied it to the last

C Oyigboupdate

Yet another lies from pit of hell.

Your plans won't work. We know our enemies. And those behind fake news against Ndigbo. Including you!
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

Wake up!!!

Get some Voice recognition Software and confirm that it is Nnamdi Kanu ordering his wicked IPOB Thugs to burn down Lagos !!!!
So,you don't know Chinasa is a victim of political chicanery playing out in Nigerian political space.

Let me educate you. Tinubu is flag bearer of APC. Peter Obi is flag bearer of Labour Party. In fact, it's the only political party giving Tinubu a run for his money in terms of popularity.
Peter Obi is from Anambra state. To stem his popularity and electoral chances, a skewed plot to give him a bad name was hatched.
Hence the chinasa charges of arson who is from same state with Peter Obi.
Do you see the political chicanery inherent in Chinasa charges
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by GodSaklek(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Deadlytruth:

I can authoritatively tell you that the number of Yorubas supporting Peter Obi is far more than the number of Igbos supporting Tinubu.
In fact the whole of Afenifere has declared support for Peter Obi, but can you mention any pan-Igbo cultural organization that has declared support for Tinubu? There will never be such.
Then for the Joe Igbokwe you mentioned; Very many Igbos hate him and call him slave, fool, idiot, cow, traitor and loads of other unprintable names for supporting Tinubu but how many Yorubas do you know insulting and labelling any prominent Yoruba son like Doyin Okupe supporting Peter Obi? That is where the difference lies. Do you know how much Igbos hate Dave Umahi despite his stellar performance in Ebonyi just because they feel he must be supporting Tinubu automatically since he is of the APC? How many Yorubas have you ever seen expressing any hatred for Makinde and calling him a Saboteur for obviously going to support Obi? Do you recall how Igbos here on Nairaland insulted Edo State people continuously for seven years just because we refused to identify with Biafra? How many Yorubas have you ever seen insulting Edo people for rejecting Oodua Republic proposal?
Even the Binis who are historical stakeholders in Lagos don't go about calling Lagos a no man's land despite the assumption (though fallacious) that Lagos was developed with Niger Delta revenue, but Igbos who have no historical stake in Lagos are known to call Lagos a no man's land continuously.
And if they are justified to call Lagos a no man's land because of being once the federal capital, then why don't they say same for Calabar and Lokoja which were as well once federal capitals? Why don't they presently term Abuja a no- man's land given the fact that Abuja was wholly conceived and built with Niger Delta money unlike Lagos which existed many years before the discovery of crude oil?
In actual fact about 95% of what you call Lagos today were in the Western Region when the industries and infrastructure in them were built by the Awolowo led Western Region government with Cocoa tax revenue when we were practising true federalism and resource control and that time the Niger Delta was majorly under the Eastern Region where Igbos sat on their wealth leading to the rebellion of Isaac Adaka Boro towards Niger Delta Republic declaration.
Then considering the fact that Awolowo, in 1953, moved a motion in the parliament that federal capital be shifted from Lagos to either the Northern or Eastern Region to enable Igbos too enjoy whatever special advantage Lagos Colony was assumed to be benefitting from that but Azikiwe and his fellow Igbos in the parliament killed the motion for fear of losing the premise on which they were mounting pressure on the colonial overlords to declare Lagos a no-man's-land; how then is it the fault of Yorubas that Lagos ended up purportedly being developed with Niger Delta revenue when Unitary system came courtesy of Aguiyi Ironsi an Igbo man again? Under true federalism, Federal Capita presence doesn't confer any special developmental advantage on any state or city hence in the US where there is true federalism, States like New York, California, Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Texas, etc are far more developed than the District of Columbia which houses the Federal Capital. Now was it Yorubas that brought unitary system to Nigeria against our wish? Awolowo's conviction that with the true federalism in force then, neither Lagos nor anywhere else in Yorubaland needed federal capital status to develop was what made him push for the transfer of federal capital away from the entire Western Region to either of the other two regions. So why didn't Igbos grab the opportunity then if they were genuinely convinced that federal capital is a developmental advantage under pure federalism?
Yorubas have every moral right and authority to remind you that Lagos is their ancestral land. They didn't beg you to impose on them the unitary system which you think gave them the advantage over other states. In fact their overall leader Awolowo hated unitary system with a passion and wrote loads of books on why Nigeria must never experiment with it. He rejected federal capital but Igbos forced it down his throat. So how do you blame them for the negative consequences of what they disliked and tried all their best to prevent from happening? Put yourself in their shoes and see if you will accept exactly the kind of blame you are currently dishing out to them.

Igbos have also recorded problems in the other SW states you mentioned. Right now there are Igbos voted into the House of Representatives to represent some Lagos constituencies. Can same be said of any of the five Igbo states in terms of role reversal?

Lastly, Niger Delta oil money was mostly stolen by Northerners and stashed away in foreign accounts by them during nearly all the period Lagos served as Federal Capital. Aren't we hearing of trillions of Abacha loot and IBB loots from Niger Delta oil wealth? Does Lagos look like a place where such humongous amounts of money was spent in development?

How can someone in their senses says Lagos is no man's land when Lagos isn't a capital of Nigeria,if they are looking for a no man's land city,they should go to Abuja,all this rubbish thing that this people are constitute in other people's land,nobody dare to try it in their land, they can't tolerate such behavior in igboland but they can do it in other people's land..... Rubbish people

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by GodSaklek(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
BanyXchi:
Pls can you show men tweets of them saying they developed our region,Im on Twitter and I've not seen it yet

Check this for example, it was an argument between me and one Igbo lady... Lol

https://twitter.com/care_bea/status/1561728676835860482?s=19
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Christistruth00: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Omodua:
So,you don't know Chinasa is a victim of political chicanery playing out in Nigerian political space.

Let me educate you. Tinubu is flag bearer of APC. Peter Obi is flag bearer of Labour Party. In fact, it's the only political party giving Tinubu a run for his money in terms of popularity.
Peter Obi is from Anambra state. To stem his popularity and electoral chances, a skewed plot to give him a bad name was hatched.
Hence the chinasa charges of arson who is from same state with Peter Obi.
Do you see the political chicanery inherent in Chinasa charges

Please you are not dealing with toddlers

Nnamdi Kanu not only. Ordered IPOB to burn down Lagos but Kanu also ordered it's leaders to be murdered

There is yet more evidence
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Omodua:
Your name connotes sugary substance. Devoid of commonsense and rightful cogitation.

Where do you have oil in South West, except the oil flowing from southeast and Ijawland to marshy lands of Ondo state.

Go back to your history and learn more. Southwest has no oil. Except flowing oil from southeast and South South.

If we don't have oil but we are getting derivatives from it, then it means we're just too brilliant.
Or you mean you don't know Lagos and Ondo get the same amount as the remaining old producing states?

I know any positive news from SW raises your blood pressure.
Very soon, you'll break the record for the highest bp rate worldwide.
And from there you can finally join your useless ancestors and rest.

For now, keep enduring the pain.

Hope you're not living in this same SW sha, if you are, then you fvck up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping / Two Clubbers Killed In Kogi As Vigilante Group Raids Hotel (Graphic Photos) / Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.