Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,351 members, 7,950,725 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Please I Need Your Advise - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Your Advise (210 Views)

I Need Your Advise. / I Need Your Advise On Investment / Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advise by oba4live: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello.
Pls My Brother is in Quatar, and he is now ready to come back too Nigeria, and he is ready to establish Bitcoin Mining company in a big way, Please anyone who as an idea of it should come to our aid, we have already have the land and Bigger Generator,..

what i want to know is all the machine we need, and how profitable is it.

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by wis3(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
This one off me.

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by ReJac: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
I know about it and what you are trying to establish. I don't wish to disclose such juicy info in public. And it must be paid for. I ttook me years to brainstorm, develop and put together

0812 165 0040
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by oba4live: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
ReJac:
I know about it and what you are trying to establish. I don't wish to disclose such juicy info in public. And it must be paid for

0812 165 0040

alright Bro, i will chat you

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by ayoncox: 6:29am On Aug 25, 2022
oba4live:
Hello.
Pls My Brother is in Quatar, and he is now ready to come back too Nigeria, and he is ready to establish Bitcoin Mining company in a big way, Please anyone who as an idea of it should come to our aid, we have already have the land and Bigger Generator,..

what i want to know is all the machine we need, and how profitable is it.

Thanks
I will advise that you guys relocate to Ajaokuta Steel area were there is constant electricity for it. Also, I will advise you spend some cash on coolants, mining Rigs and GPU
Chat me up for further discussion on 08089456258

(1) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions (faq) About Mr Wealths Amazon Kdp Training Course / Where Can I Meet A Loan Shark / Why You Should Buy A Plot Of Land At Harmonyville Estate Beside Amen Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.