Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Marriage Is A Dead End. You Can Give Your Whole Life To It But In The End It's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is A Dead End. You Can Give Your Whole Life To It But In The End It's (385 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is A Dead End. You Can Give Your Whole Life To It But In The End It's by Ilekokonit: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Marriage is a dead end. You can give your whole life to it but in the end it's never enough.

True or False ?

Discuss.

I believe the quote is VERY true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is A Dead End. You Can Give Your Whole Life To It But In The End It's by wis3(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Not completely true. Some marriages are made in heaven.
Re: Marriage Is A Dead End. You Can Give Your Whole Life To It But In The End It's by Goldbw122(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Stories that start the same way will not end the same way..
Re: Marriage Is A Dead End. You Can Give Your Whole Life To It But In The End It's by wis3(m): 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
But what do I even know? Most people are just dating these days without a purpose.

Re: Marriage Is A Dead End. You Can Give Your Whole Life To It But In The End It's by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
marriage is about SATISFACTION (just like single lifestyle) and married people are satisfied with their lives (growing and building a life together with their spouse). whether married or single, life is never enough and you will always strive for more, and this has nothing to do with marriage, and all to do with LIFE.

remember to stop focussing on the "end" and instead focus of the beautiful journey that LIFE is (whether married or single).

BTW i dont believe in Marriage but i certainly understand why people out there do want/need to get married. to each their own!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is A Dead End. You Can Give Your Whole Life To It But In The End It's by Demigod22: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Marriage experience is relative. While others are suffering and enduring marriage, we still have people that are enjoying their marriage.

I pray that when I marry, my marriage should be peaceful, genuine and supportive.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are women Like This? / Look What Europeans Did To Her / Honestly This Girl Loves Riding Big D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.