Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,208 members, 7,963,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:26 AM

2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa (13997 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by asanausana91: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Exactly. Let everyone go back to their tent which is the best. Amalgamation already expired. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.
when I hear your people threatening disintegration I will go back to sleep.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by asanausana91: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Exactly. Let everyone go back to their tent which is the best. Amalgamation already expired. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.
Tinubu will never rule this country I swear.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Kagd10: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
Tinubu will never rule this country I swear.

Lmao.. keep deluding yourself. Atiku will only rule you in your Northern village.

Point is first, amalgamation already expired. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.

Secondly, the basis of amalgamation was on the ground of the South and the North. The attempt to continue to field a Northerner at the expense of the South is contrary to that Amalgamation. Sink that into your patheticcc skull again.

Thirdly, the amalgamation had the Providence for each region ruling themselves. Na South dey help you out in the first place however if you want to reach above your shoulder, everyone goes back to their tent. The audacity!
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Kagd10: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
do you know when miyeti allah started? Why are you talking like someone with an empty skull.

I don't create. All I know is they're bandits!
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by asanausana91: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Lmao.. keep deluding yourself. Atiku will only rule you in your Northern village.

Point is first, amalgamation already expired. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.

Secondly, the basis of amalgamation was on the ground of the South and the North. The attempt to continue to field a Northerner at the expense of the South is contrary to that Amalgamation. Sink that into your patheticcc skull again.

Thirdly, the amalgamation had the Providence for each region ruling themselves. Na South dey help you out in the first place however if you want to reach above your shoulder, everyone goes back to their tent. The audacity!
actually you have an empty skull. You said amalgamation is expired but you are telling us to follow amalgamation agreement to rule.
We have obj and gej rule for 14 years, while Yaradua and Buhari ruled for 10 years.
Even if power should go back south it will Go to the south east.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Kagd10: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
actually you have an empty skull. You said amalgamation is expired but you are telling us to follow amalgamation agreement to rule.
We have obj and gej rule for 14 years, while Yaradua and Buhari ruled for 10 years.
Even if power should go back south it will Go to the south east.

I'm telling you the basis of the amalgamation in the first place..if you want such amalgamation to continue, then we stick to the rules of it or everyone goes back to their tent. It's that simple.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by asanausana91: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish.

Count from 1960 and let's see na. Yeye dey smell.
if you are not a clown you will will know that there is different between military regime and democracy.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Kagd10: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
if you are not a clown you will will know that there is different between military regime and democracy.

Na the same thing. Sink that into your skull. Even the democracy in between, didn't Shegari rule?

The audacity of you wanting another Northerner despite an outgoing Northerner.. can you hear yourself at all? If you've got a brain, does it make sense to that brain?
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by asanausana91: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kagd10:

I'm telling you the basis of the amalgamation in the first place..if you want such amalgamation to continue, then we stick to the rules of it or everyone goes back to their tent. It's that simple.
who stops you before? Whenever you guys lose election then you will now remember that Nigeria is not supposed to be one. Why didn't you call for disintegration when Obasanjo was in power?
Atiku will win then you and your drug lord can go to hell.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by asanausana91: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Na the same thing. Sink that into your skull. Even the democracy in between, didn't Shegari rule?

The audacity of you wanting another Northerner despite an outgoing Northerner.. can you hear yourself at all? If you've got a brain, does it make sense to that brain?
what of your foolishness of wanting another Muslim after a Muslim completed his tenure?
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Niklaus398: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
lansile:
No but if LP wins, Biafra will certainly become issues. So LP must die a natural death
how I don't get. Explain to me
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Kagd10: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
who stops you before? Whenever you guys lose election then you will now remember that Nigeria is not supposed to be one. Why didn't you call for disintegration when Obasanjo was in power?
Atiku will win then you and your drug lord can go to hell.

Lmao. Did you even realise what almost ruined Nigeria when same Northerners embarked on the same entitlement and greediness in 90's? That was why Obasanjo was brought in. Continue. No one is begging anyone TBH. It's high time everyone went to their tent which is the best, even more easy now that amalgamation already expired. Your looting bandit Atiku will only rule you in your Northern village. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Kagd10: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
what of your foolishness of wanting another Muslim after a Muslim completed his tenure?

Is Atiku not a Muslim? See madness cheesy

Religion is even redundant at this point. No one care about whatever religion or non religion anyone practices cos it's supposed to be personal. What we have is amalgamation is between the South and the North. You can't continue to field a Northerner at the expense of the South. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by asanausana91: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Is Atiku not a Muslim? See madness cheesy

Religion is even redundant at this point. No one care about whatever religion or non religion anyone practices cos it's supposed to be personal. What we have is amalgamation is between the South and the North. You can't continue to field a Northerner at the expense of the South. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.
mumu. In democracy majority must win minorities can only wail. We have the constitution of this country and there is no place in the constitution that talk about power rotation.
You said religion is not important but Tinubu pick shetima because he is a Muslim.
Mr man just get ready to cry for 8 years because Atiku is your next president
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by asanausana91: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Lmao. Did you even realise what almost ruined Nigeria when same Northerners embarked on the same entitlement and greediness in 90's? That was why Obasanjo was brought in. Continue. No one is begging anyone TBH. It's high time everyone went to their tent which is the best, even more easy now that amalgamation already expired. Your looting bandit Atiku will only rule you in your Northern village. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.
hahahaaa. Even a Yoruba man want to threaten Nigeria. Go and ask Oladipo Diya and late Shonekan. Also don't forget your brother in Benin republic prison.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Kagd10: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
mumu. In democracy majority must win minorities can only wail. We have the constitution of this country and there is no place in the constitution that talk about power rotation.
You said religion is not important but Tinubu pick shetima because he is a Muslim.
Mr man just get ready to cry for 8 years because Atiku is your next president

This is not about majority here. Sink that into your patheticcc skull. It's about Northern and Southern here. You can't continue to field a Northerner at the expense of the South. Does that make sense to your brain?

Atiku will only rule you in your Northern village. High time everyone went to their tent which we almost did in 1999 before the Northerners begged. Now you want to continue with the same greediness and criminal tendency.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Kagd10: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaaa. Even a Yoruba man want to threaten Nigeria. Go and ask Oladipo Diya and late Shonekan

Go and ask IBB and Abacha... The fact that amalgamation already expired even give everyone more right the more.. We didn't know eachother before the so called Amalgamation in the first place.

Like seriously, you're scared of the country breaking up yet keep doing the same thing that will break the country? Does that make sense to your patheticcc skull?
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by asanausana91: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kagd10:

This is not about majority here. Sink that into your patheticcc skull. It's about Northern and Southern here. You can't continue to field a Northerner at the expense of the South. Does that make sense to your brain?

Atiku will only rule you in your Northern village. High time everyone went to their tent which we almost did in 1999 before the Northerners begged. Now you want to continue with the same greediness and criminal tendency.
under which law are you bringing that. Mention one law that said power must be rotated.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Kagd10: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
under which law are you bringing that. Mention one law that said power must be rotated.

On the basis of amalgamation which is on the ground of the North and South. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by asanausana91: 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Go and ask IBB and Abacha... The fact that amalgamation already expired even give everyone more right the more..

Like seriously, you're scared of the country breaking up yet keep doing the same thing that will break the country? Does that make sense to your patheticcc skull?
hahahaaa, is it the same Abacha that killed Abiola wife or is it the same Abacha that make Oladipo Diya cry like a baby? Maybe you are talking about Abacha that make Shonekan to run out of Aso rock without trousers
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by asanausana91: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kagd10:

On the basis of amalgamation which is on the ground of the North and South. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.
amalgamation has expired. Why are you confusing yourself,
If you have mind just declare oduduwa state when Atiku is elected.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Kagd10: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaaa, is it the same Abacha that killed Abiola wife or is it the same Abacha that make Oladipo Diya cry like a baby? Maybe you are talking about Abacha that make Shonekan to run out of Aso rock without trousers

And what happened to the same Abacha? In the end, Nigeria was already breaking up hence why Obasanjo was brought in to pacify everyone.

Now that amalgamation already expired, it's even easier. We didn't know your papa or anyone before the British came with their so called amalgamation which already expired btw.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Kagd10: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
amalgamation has expired. Why are you confusing yourself,

Exactly. If anyone wants to continue such amalgamation, then follow the rules. Do I need to break it down to your Unintelligibleeee skull?
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by asanausana91: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Exactly. If anyone wants to continue such amalgamation, then follow the rules. Do I need to break it down to your Unintelligibleeee skull?
then what are you waiting for? Just declare Oduduwa country and see something.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by asanausana91: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kagd10:

And what happened to the same Abacha? In the end, Nigeria was already breaking up hence why Obasanjo was brought in to pacify everyone.

Now that amalgamation already expired, it's even easier. We didn't know your papa or anyone before the British came with their so called amalgamation which already expired btw.
then declare Oduduwa country nah. Are you afraid?
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Kagd10: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
then what are you waiting for? Just declare Oduduwa country and see something.

That's what we're waiting for na. We didn't know your papa or placentas before any amalgamation. It's not by force. It's funny when a set of people whom others are feeding yet still keep feeling entitled, greedy which is no different from a criminal. You should be ashamed of yourselves. In a saner clime....

Anyway, it's either you want the progress of the country with us or everyone goes back to their tent.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by asanausana91: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kagd10:

That's what we're waiting for na. We didn't know your papa or placentas before any amalgamation. It's not by force. It's funny when a parasite keep feeling entitled, greedy and criminal. You should be ashamed.
I will be waiting for for your declaration after Atiku win the election.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Kagd10: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
I will be waiting for for your declaration after Atiku win the election.

Atiku will only rule you in your Northern village. Take that from me.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Timmi: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Theunbothered:

Congratulations. undecided

So after Tinubu has finished dividing Nigeria and sharing the loot to New York you can run back to America to build new apartments for his daughter. . grin

The same America you said you would not return to in 2019, don't worry boss, body go tell you soon enough.

Obviously you went to a night school where English comprehension was not taught because if you can, I said I relocated to Nigeria in 2019. Nigeria became my primary abode while spending 3 months in the USA every year.
Let Tinubu finished what he is going to do before jumping into conclusion
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Theunbothered: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Timmi:

Obviously you went to a night school where English comprehension was not taught because if you can, I said I relocated to Nigeria in 2019. Nigeria became my primary abode while spending 3 months in the USA every year.
Let Tinubu finished what he is going to do before jumping into conclusion

English professor who can't finish his sentences. undecided

Again I say to you congratulations, but we can not allow people like you to finish Nigeria through your stupid decision making.

While people like us can travel, most Nigerians can't and will suffer if the disaster of the last 8 years returns in the form of Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Cyberterror: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
Fake pastor. People with spiritual insight already know that Tinubu is the next President, that's why occultic enemies have been attacking him since 2019 when Buhari won reelection. Buhari will hand over to Tinubu it is assured and Nigeria will prosper in his reign by the mercy of the Almighty Creator.
Re: 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa by Timmi: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Theunbothered:

English professor who can't finish his sentences. undecided

Again I say to you congratulations, but we can not allow people like you to finish Nigeria through your stupid decision making.

While people like us can travel, most Nigerians can't and will suffer if the disaster of the last 8 years returns in the form of Tinubu.

What about the worst disaster before the your so called disaster of 8-years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu / Prisoners Protest VIP Treatment Of Lebanese Terror Suspects / Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.