Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,386 members, 7,897,719 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora (23640 Views)

2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate / 2023: Peter Obi Set To Join Presidential Race, Releases Portfolio / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by CheapHomes1: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Commercial Knowledge, of course!

This is not to downplay technical knowledge at all, but it is a critical part. You will be surprised how technical most people are, without the requisite commercial awareness, and that is why businesses crumble.

At Peter Obi's (and by extension, the level of any leader), it is the numbers, scalability and applicability that matters.

Help us break down the details of the commercial knowledge he went to acquire in Egypt.

How do you that that is what he went to Egypt to learn?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by drmuchin: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
PETER OBI
AGILE MOPOL
GALLANT MAN
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by WhizdomXX(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
adioolayi:
I think he has more business canvassing for votes in the North, and the rural communities...Nigeria is very big ..work plenty here than in the diaspora...they won't come home to vote!
Especially the rural South and middlebelt.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by odimbannamdi(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Help us break down the details of the commercial knowledge he went to acquire in Egypt.

How do you that that is what he went to Egypt to learn?

Unfortunately, I will be doing no such thing as it is clear that your intention is to pick sides and be biased . Thankfully, my initial posts were clear enough.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Shikini: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
The man no dey tire
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Haywhy3579: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Smithkafors:
This is a leader who interacts with people directly. When you see him onboard commercial flights, he doesn't hesitate to tell you his plans even he has not met you before.

Some deluded people are busy campaigning for someone who only meets touts and corrupt politicians. To top it all, the only way they sell their candidate is through tribalism.
Have u met him on plane b4 for u to be talking this thrash. Why am I even disturbing myself, I forgot u only saw plane on Tv sets

Nigeria will be great again!
No room for sick corrupt illiterates.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Agent17th: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
BATified2023:
the same man who had no knowledge of engineering but went to study electricity situation in Egypt for just 3 days?
Even professors of engineering will take at least a year but a third class graduate of philosophy did under 3 days

Same person who told u 100 out of 150 nba players are Nigerians

So an over 60 year old man is a young man to u,then what should we call d likes of sowore n moghalu?

I guess toddlers?

Ur own wey say, PVC dey expire nko
Abi na d one wey him say, poor network na as a result of the collapse of the national grid..
Behave

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by ike007(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Smithkafors:
This is a leader who interacts with people directly. When you see him onboard commercial flights, he doesn't hesitate to tell you his plans even he has not met you before.

Some deluded people are busy campaigning for someone who only meets touts and corrupt politicians. To top it all, the only way they sell their candidate is through tribalism.

Nigeria will be great again!
No room for sick corrupt illiterates.

I've been laughing since....when was this nigger-area ever great? When?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 26, 2022
kayperry:

by active you mean "breathing & focusing on his business", instead of putting up emotional rebutals like a woman why not just make references to activities of Peter obi within 2020 & 2021 that depict man of the people,

2020 Nigerians went thru covid-19 where was Peter obi, what did he do within his might to suggest he is man of the people, ain't you perturb that a man as rich as Peter obi can't provide numbers of men he has made or invested in over the years.

A man of the people will definitely believe in human investment, how can a man who has no instances of building anyone around him build a nation undecided

Do you know that in Anambra PO donated relief items to people during the COVID-19 period, but as usual you want to allow bias cloud your sense of reasoning. Is it about investing in men to protect your interest in the state treasury or is it about building strong institutions? Please answer. People like you are the reason why we have criminals in power.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Offpoint.

Obi said he was going to Egypt to learn about Egypt's education, finance and power sector. Pls tell me how was obi able to learn about Egypt's power sector in 3days? What was he able to learn in those 3days? Can you share the specifics? Who and who did he understudy in those 3days?

Oga finally it's official you don't have sense. Your bias is not allowing you reason well, rather you are reasoning like a goat on heat

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by kayperry: 3:05am On Aug 26, 2022
obynzo:

Do you know that in Anambra PO donated relief items to people during the COVID-19 period, but as usual you want to allow bias cloud your sense of reasoning. Is it about investing in men to protect your interest in the state treasury or is it about building strong institutions? Please answer. People like you are the reason why we have criminals in power.

I was expecting a reference, however for a billionaire and national figure as at 2020 why was Peter obi outreach still limited to just anambra, why should a man who's deeds are only limited to anambra be accorded man of the people, why not man of anambra.

Life is give and take, when you put no one on the ladder expect no one to push or pull you up the ladder, you can't possibly build a strong institution without people or people committed to you
Even the Bible said, give unto caesar what belongs to caesar, whether you invest in people for personal gain or not the most significant thing is having more options & competent hands around as a team & successor becos continuity is key to good governance, that's what you all see pan out in lagos.

Let's assume Peter obi become the next president with his one man mopol style.. after 8yrs in office how does he intend to secure "continuity" of his blueprint and vision.

Whatever he did he anambra after 8yrs ended with him, is that what you want for nigeria
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by CheapHomes1: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2022
obynzo:

Oga finally it's official you don't have sense. Your bias is not allowing you reason well, rather you are reasoning like a goat on heat

You are already getting emotional. Negative emotions don't answer questions. Can you show me the bias you referring to? I didn't ask you about ahmadu Bello or sheik makhtoum. I asked you about peter obi. Instead of answering the simple questions, you are going round in circles. Pls try again.

Obi said he was going to Egypt to learn about Egypt's education, finance and power sector. Pls tell me how was obi able to learn about Egypt's power sector in 3days? What was he able to learn in those 3days? Can you share the specifics? Who and who did he understudy in those 3days?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by CheapHomes1: 6:54am On Aug 26, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Unfortunately, I will be doing no such thing as it is clear that your intention is to pick sides and be biased . Thankfully, my initial posts were clear enough.

Thanks

Pls explain how my intention is to pick sides and be biased? Whose side am I picking?

Your initial posts weren't clear and they in no way answered my questions. My questions are a product of the claims you made in your previous post. How can they now be clear enough?

How do you know that that is what he went to Egypt to learn?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by obynocash(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2022
The Truth is that, Tinubu is a failure with all his antecedents, from Picking Muslim-Muslim candidature to staging fake bishops with money to claim CAN endorsed him, all those baised and corrupt plans we pave him no where...Let him give up for God is here to make Nigeria great again through Peter Obi...
Thanks
Finally I pity most of our youths, movie actors, celebrities, and those tribalistic South westerners..
Bcoz surely God's will shall prevail[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What you have said has nothing to do with what I asked you. Pls read my questions again.

You understand perfectly well what i mean so quit these games you are playing. When UNN was under construction Ahmadu Hello visited Nsukka and saw the design and went back to Kaduna and University of Zaria(Now ABU was born) it is not hard to replicate it. Sheikh Mahktoum the founder of modern Dubai. did take years to visit the west before replicating and even exceeding what was done in the west. he just needed theor contacts ask the right questions and go back home articulate a vision and get those contacts to execute it.
The thing is we need a leader who appreciates the people and has vision, not Tinubu and co
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You are already getting emotional. Negative emotions don't answer questions. Can you show me the bias you referring to? I didn't ask you about ahmadu Bello or sheik makhtoum. I asked you about peter obi. Instead of answering the simple questions, you are going round in circles. Pls try again.

Oga you are just being mischievous. When emirates came and did an understudy of Nigerian airways how long did it take them?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by CheapHomes1: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you are just being mischievous. When emirates came and did an understudy of Nigerian airways how long did it take them?

I didn't ask you about Emirates, ahmadu Bello or sheik makhtoum. I asked you about peter obi. Instead of answering the simple questions, you are going round in circles. Pls try again.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by CheapHomes1: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2022
obynzo:

You understand perfectly well what i mean so quit these games you are playing. When UNN was under construction Ahmadu Hello visited Nsukka and saw the design and went back to Kaduna and University of Zaria(Now ABU was born) it is not hard to replicate it. Sheikh Mahktoum the founder of modern Dubai. did take years to visit the west before replicating and even exceeding what was done in the west. he just needed theor contacts ask the right questions and go back home articulate a vision and get those contacts to execute it.
The thing is we need a leader who appreciates the people and has vision, not Tinubu and co

I didn't ask you about ahmadu Bello or sheik makhtoum. I asked you about peter obi. Instead of answering the simple questions, you are going round in circles. Pls try again.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I didn't ask you about ahmadu Bello or sheik makhtoum. I asked you about peter obi. Instead of answering the simple questions, you are going round in circles. Pls try again.

Oga stop trying to be half clever. I used Sardauna to show you that you can get the information you need in a short while
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I didn't ask you about Emirates, ahmadu Bello or sheik makhtoum. I asked you about peter obi. Instead of answering the simple questions, you are going round in circles. Pls try again.

Again Oga once again stop trying to be half clever you don't need to stay long to understudy something.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by CheapHomes1: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
obynzo:

Oga stop trying to be half clever. I used Sardauna to show you that you can get the information you need in a short while

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by CheapHomes1: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
obynzo:

Again Oga once again stop trying to be half clever you don't need to stay long to understudy something.

Good. So answer the questions. Obi said he was going to Egypt to learn about Egypt's education, finance and power sector. Pls tell me how was obi able to learn about Egypt's power sector in 3days? What was he able to learn in those 3days? Can you share the specifics? Who and who did he understudy in those 3days?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by CheapHomes1: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
obynzo:

Good. So help us out with the following. Obi said he was going to Egypt to learn about Egypt's education, finance and power sector. Pls tell me how was obi able to learn about Egypt's power sector in 3days? What was he able to learn in those 3days? Can you share the specifics? Who and who did he understudy in those 3days?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Good. So help us out with the following. Obi said he was going to Egypt to learn about Egypt's education, finance and power sector. Pls tell me how was obi able to learn about Egypt's power sector in 3days? What was he able to learn in those 3days? Can you share the specifics? Who and who did he understudy in those 3days?

Oga like I said you are being mischievous, first of all didn't it occur to you that he already has briefs with him before going there. You guys should stop all this you are being too childish o jare.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Good. So answer the questions. Obi said he was going to Egypt to learn about Egypt's education, finance and power sector. Pls tell me how was obi able to learn about Egypt's power sector in 3days? What was he able to learn in those 3days? Can you share the specifics? Who and who did he understudy in those 3days?

Check my previous comment this games you are playing is just mischievous and childish at best.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Sheikh Markhtoum spent about that time when he visited the US and got his visions for Dubai. Again if you must know before you go for an understudy you have your briefs and when you get there day 1 and 2 you meet with the key industry policy makers and day 3 you are taken on tour of key facilities. In your way back you are given contacts to use to plan and replicate the same thing at home. This is not differential equation that you will go and spend 3 months doing. Oga go and rest you have no talk, you are just a bitter person.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by CheapHomes1: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
obynzo:

Oga like I said you are being mischievous, first of all didn't it occur to you that he already has briefs with him before going there. You guys should stop all this you are being too childish o jare.

You still very far from home. Obi said he was going to Egypt to learn about Egypt's education, finance and power sector. Pls tell me how was obi able to learn about Egypt's power sector in 3days? What was he able to learn in those 3days? Can you share the specifics? Who and who did he understudy in those 3days?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by CheapHomes1: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
obynzo:

Sheikh Markhtoum spent about that time when he visited the US and got his visions for Dubai. Again if you must know before you go for an understudy you have your briefs and when you get there day 1 and 2 you meet with the key industry policy makers and day 3 you are taken on tour of key facilities. In your way back you are given contacts to use to plan and replicate the same thing at home. This is not differential equation that you will go and spend 3 months doing. Oga go and rest you have no talk, you are just a bitter person.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by CheapHomes1: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
obynzo:

Check my previous comment this games you are playing is just mischievous and childish at best.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Oga once again stop being mischievous. we can do this all day you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Subsidy On Petrol Falls To N576m Daily / Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ / The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.