Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

"My Ex Hated Me Because I Join The Military" – Nigerian Female Soldier - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Ex Hated Me Because I Join The Military" – Nigerian Female Soldier (1608 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Ex Hated Me Because I Join The Military" – Nigerian Female Soldier by CrisNews12: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2022

Re: "My Ex Hated Me Because I Join The Military" – Nigerian Female Soldier by Iremchris: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Lol what wrong with female military

Well everyone with his own rules
Re: "My Ex Hated Me Because I Join The Military" – Nigerian Female Soldier by SlurUsername1: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Do they even give these ones the kind of trainings they give to male cadets? Cuz I wonder why they end up servicing generals instead of rendering military support services to the North east. I have never seen or heard that a female soldier was killed in maidugiri before

2 Likes

Re: "My Ex Hated Me Because I Join The Military" – Nigerian Female Soldier by princefrank76: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Yea! He hated you because he knows your superiors will be tasting the cookie one after the other..�
Re: "My Ex Hated Me Because I Join The Military" – Nigerian Female Soldier by meobizy(f): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Everybody get him taste.

I know people who join the forces so they can bully civilians. I know some who join so they can appear tough. Finally, there is a set who join so they can carry guns in public glare. My navy friend came into a bar wielding a pump action tactical shotgun. Guy, why you carry the thing, sef? Na ordinary drink I call you for. We no dey fight war or catch criminals.

1 Like

Re: "My Ex Hated Me Because I Join The Military" – Nigerian Female Soldier by BenjaminDomer: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Do they even give these ones the kind of trainings they give to male cadets? Cuz I wonder why they end up servicing generals instead of rendering military support services to the North east. I have never seen or heard that a female soldier was killed in maidugiri before
Female soldiers don't go to battle.
Re: "My Ex Hated Me Because I Join The Military" – Nigerian Female Soldier by Ay04z(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

Female soldiers don't go to battle.
why dey kom join oo.... grin
Re: "My Ex Hated Me Because I Join The Military" – Nigerian Female Soldier by BenjaminDomer: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ay04z:
why dey kom join oo.... grin
to serve in other military areas..

Highest you can see them in action is on patrol in streets and on checkpoints.
Re: "My Ex Hated Me Because I Join The Military" – Nigerian Female Soldier by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Female soldiers in Nigeria are often used in admin work, officers mess (kitchen), NYSC camps and sometimes in military checkpoints with male soldiers around sha.
They're not given difficult postings or assignments.
In fact most countries don't given their female soldiers tough assignments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Ex Hated Me Because I Join The Military" – Nigerian Female Soldier by Mercury12(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
meobizy:
Everybody get him taste.

I know people who join the forces so they can bully civilians. I know some who join so they can appear tough. Finally, there is a set who join so they can carry guns in public glare. My navy friend came into a bar wielding a pump action tactical shotgun. Guy, why you carry the thing, sef? Na ordinary drink I call you for. We no dey fight war or catch criminals
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me / Sheggz Has Not Even Seen My Pant Talkless Of Entry There- Bella Okagbue / Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.