Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,108 members, 7,916,230 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Need A Techie Partner-who Is Into Wordpress Technology! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Techie Partner-who Is Into Wordpress Technology! (684 Views)

Problems With Logging Into Wordpress / [help]not Loging Into Wordpress Admin Area Using Simple Server / How To Insert Mobile Adsense Into Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Techie Partner-who Is Into Wordpress Technology! by sleekdude1(m): 12:56am On Aug 08, 2011
Hi i am not going to waste your time, I am just going to get to the point.

My name is Jamal Robert, I am IT Personnel.
I develop websites as well as deliver other IT services to clients. If there is one thing i am good at is finding solutions to problems, but another thing i am not good at is doing multiple things at once (Massive Multitasking).

I am currently overwhelmed with work from clients and about to to be really really overwhelmed!.

Asides from Web developments and stuff i have other Ideas that i want to put out, really good ideas,and it will only take someone who sees beyond the ordinary to believe that my idea (or any ones ideas asides from theirs actually makes sense and stands out).

So if you are an IT personnel, who is into web and all of its awesomeness, particularly WordPress technology, then I'd like to meet with you (if you are not too busy with your own personal project that is).

You can reach me on
jamal@dextatek.com
dextatek@gmail.com

Call me up, lets meet up at lunch hour, rub minds together on how we can do great things and affect the world with our knowledge.
Re: I Need A Techie Partner-who Is Into Wordpress Technology! by Nairaplus(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2011
Interested! I will call you anyway.
Re: I Need A Techie Partner-who Is Into Wordpress Technology! by sleekdude1(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2011
still waiting on your call MR.?

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve Home Based Business / Make Money Selling Pics Online Very Profitable / How To Buy A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.